Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I'm actually pissed off at her 'gang of lads' story. Yeah probably shouldn't be swearing on a train if theres loads of kids about but do you know what? If you are that sensitive about swearing (and I'm aiming this at you Babs because clearly you were bothered not all these families with all these kids you speak of) then perhaps you shouldn't go out, you shouldn't get trains in the evening when people are drunk and merry. There is no need for an aggressive drunk 44 year old woman to snap at a bunch of 'lads' unless they are doing something so awful and unacceptable then it is required.

Reactions: 12

Memmy

VIP Member
The red dress is out, for Christmas birthday drinks and things....see tattle, she does have a social life stomping off to the German market!

We'll await the sore feet and how the boots betrayed the birthday girl...yawn 💤
Lots of sugary snacks no doubt

Allthecakes

VIP Member
...."Stephen is singing...my name's Emma, stick around for vlogs and hauls and all sorts of other fun stuff....." That was so weird and annoying af, the way she just cut off talking about PUS and started her crappy ground hog day intro. It's like anything that pops into her mind comes immediately out of her yap.
Hasn't quite got the jist of a relaxed script/prompts and she should definitely stay behind the camera. I much prefer the vlogs when she voices over a shopping trip, shows the product and prices, much more informative. Not the show off 'look what I bought' vlogs. She'll go bankrupt if she isn't careful, I'd say a real addiction to shopping for useless tat. She's better off researching shopping links for her IG stories rather than constantly spending and buying what she doesn't really need 🤨

Memmy

VIP Member
I could not be happier France are demanding a negative test for all non EU from Saturday… extra £300ish for babs and fam if they go to dlp 😂
That'll potentially apply for their holiday to Spain in February too

Rainbow_rhythms

The ad looks like it's been filmed on a Nokia 3210. If this is your job Emma then why not actually get some proper tech and learn how to edit properly.

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
View attachment 894736
do you think she means “blow” wax because even for her bellowing wax seems extreme! She’s always in such a rush to post she never proofreads - I mean it’s not like this is her job 🙄
She actually means blew, the absolute moron decided to blow out a candle with a hairdryer 🙄 amazingly, even babs was only stupid enough to do it once! 😂

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
I don’t know any kids over 5 or 6 tops who have that ridiculous elf 🙈🙈🙈 and what in the blue sky is this make up application all about????
Is it makeup or has she been gobbling up her entire advent calendar...again

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I feel for Erin if she felt like she had to hide her jumper instead of telling her mum how she felt. I really don’t think Emma would be an easy person to approach if it meant she wasn’t going to get her own way. Guilt, sulking, tantrums, passive aggressive comments would definitely follow.

I think that’s why she remembers all the times she was dumped so vividly (10-20 years later) because those men had the guts to say no to her.

I really hope for Erin’s sake that she is able to stand up to Emma when she starts secondary and asks to be removed from the BrummyMummy brand. Meaning that will also make way for Ethan to eventually do the same.
I don’t think they’ll be able to, but the fact they are getting older will make them less attractive for toddler/mummy brand campaigns. CBBSTE participates even though he allegedly hates it. They do it for the money, but her days are numbered her kids will age out & what will she be left with?

Wood79

Chatty Member
My birthday is just after Christmas and I'm working. I didnt even book it off because it's not a milestone birthday and I'm actually not that arsed about it. Anybody else like that or is it just me? 😂
Yes I am 43 a couple of weeks after Xmas and really not bothered. I cannot get how Babs a year older than me is like a child about it all.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Oh I'm gutted, my friend form work is doing a shift at The Ivy in Birmingham tomorrow. When she was telling us she said oh not the fancy one in London just the one in Brum.

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Full size chocolate bars in Tesco are 60p, and normally on 3 for 2 - which means for under £10 you could get 24 full size bars! (I am thinking about this too much!!)
Slightly off the blab is an absolute dick topic

But have you seen the person opening the Chanel advent calendar on tik tok 😬 £800 for a load of absolute rubbish - you could go to the Chanel counter and buy what you really want for well under £800

• Wow

Rainbow_rhythms

There's so much Xmas tat in the background and the photo is at such a great height that it's hard to see what the outfit even properly looks like.

U can tell she's not confident in her ad stories. The clothes fit terribly and she needs some shape wear or some decent undies

Like another poster has said, loads of us have put on weight in lockdown. I've put on well over a stone but im not still trying to desperately squeeze myself into clothes. Just size up. Surely thats body confidence!?

Gingysmummy

Think I’m going to suffer her latest vlog you cowbags make it sound so enticing . Volume off though can’t suffer her constant rambling on

• Haha