Brummy Mummy #93 Go Conway, you gon’ sip canned cocks like it’s your birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Missymoo92 with the most votes. Full thread is
Go Conway, it's your birthday, you gon' sip canned cocks like it's your birthday, you gon' act like a selfish narc cos it's your birthday, and you know Babette's will scream cos it's your birthday!

@BonBon27 we’d love a recap please

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 912742The absolute state of it
I saw this post on insta and I didn’t notice at first anything Disney about it. It would be a cute Xmas dress that you might wear on Christmas Jumper Day. Obviously on closer inspection , it’s the fake #size18 #addabelt nonsense, then I noticed the stupid Disney headband. WTAF? Why does she have to make her outfits ‘Disney’? She looks so stupid, she is desperate to be noticed for all the wrong reasons. I doubt she’s wearing the headband out in public, surely it’s only for wearing behind closed doors. What a tragic loser! Did she ever go to Disney On Ice? I could understand wearing Mickey Ears to that if you’re a child, but did she sack it off for Margo content?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Missymoo92 with the most votes. Full thread is
Go Conway, it's your birthday, you gon' sip canned cocks like it's your birthday, you gon' act like a selfish narc cos it's your birthday, and you know Babette's will scream cos it's your birthday!

@BonBon27 we’d love a recap please
This thread title is 'da bomb! 😂😂 How apt it's a 50 Cent parody title for tightarse Babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pus really has climbed onto the kitchen worktop to take that picture, hasnt he?! He should look for his balls on top of the wall cabinets whilst he's up there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Happy new thread day Cow Bags!

A recap for you (sorry it’s a bit long, had a boring couple of days waiting for thankfully negative PCR results 🤣)

*Friday night saw Babs and the kids, in matching jumpers, on a #Gifted trip to Warwick Castle. Obviously Wet Claire (who writes for Horrible Histories did you know??) had to go too for support with the toddlers. Anyway, Babs made it look tit and basic, as she does every single thing, and made the kids seem a good few years younger than they are because she needs that Insta toddler mum content!

*Snow on Saturday morning, Babs was unhinged and emotional and acting like a 4 year old who’s never seen snow before. Honestly, she was manic! Letting Ethan go out in sliders and pyjamas yet the dog had a coat 🙄

*Sunday off, although the weekly vlog revealed it was a #Gifted trip to Thomas Land. Aimed at 1-4 year olds, surely? Babs was babying the kids something rotten. Two Santa visits in a weekend, not even December. Spoilt much?!?

*Monday morning AD for Peacocks clothes. She showed a few items she received but only photos of her in 2, so guess she couldn’t get in the others! They weren’t flattering at all, but as always she doesn’t let that stop her.

*Some bull about Ethan having a picture shown on CBBC - they screamed, they howled, they were rabid etc etc - but PUS put Stephen as the name on it. Pair of useless fools 🤦🏼‍♀️ Altho it did birth CBBSte as a new nickname so I guess we should be grateful for that!

*Posing in underwear to tell the world she’s wearing pants, tights and pants to keep her tights in place. Pretty sure she is patting herself on the back for inventing this amazing #hack, when in fact most of us did this in our childhoods when forced by our mums! You’ll no doubt be relieved to hear that it doesn’t make your bits sweaty or smelly 🤮 Too much info Babs, too much.

*December 1st and writing on her chin(ssss). Wow. Revolutionary. Not at all predictable. Amazing content. Really shiny and new.
Advent calendar chocolate is mentioned every day, she’s using the light on her phone to open it at 5am because she’s a greedy child. She’s also very angry and stropping off at the chocolates she’s getting. Because she’s a greedy child.

*Grid post about the last days of being 43 - when she was younger she tried to hide, she was ashamed, she made herself smaller…..now she’s confident and brave and amazing and makes herself as large as she wants (literally and metaphorically) and aren’t we all so lucky we have her as a role model. Same tit, different day!

*Took Ethan on a #Gifted trip to see a Horrible Histories show, and all she could really say was that it wasn’t too long. Wow. Just wow.

*AD for Pizza Hut - her and the girl dancing around in pyjamas (no bra support for Babs😬). She posted it at 7am, claiming it was a “Girls’ night in”. Because she’s so good at her “werk” right?!?

*Her birthday. Christ on a bike, her birthday. Pile of presents, banners, cake at 7am for the Insta content, singing along to the happy birthday torture HERSELF. Who even does that?!? Who sings to themselves on their birthday??
A grid post and 15 stories by 9am. Her face was pure happiness, no aggression or resentment, because it’s HER day and it’s all about HER. She can’t even bring herself to try to even pretend to feel that excitement on anyone else’s birthday!
Day out with PUS at the Christmas market including lunch at The Ivy. Drinks with her sister. A photo with a “lovely friend” (Hiiiii Babs 👋🏻 but we Cow Bags still don’t believe you have friends) and home by 7pm in sweaty pyjamas drunkenly chatting tit into her phone, waiting for a McDs.

*Saturday began with manic ranting about Chomps in advent calendars and how she’ll sob at a song in the “play” (it’s a musical Babs FYI) they’re going to London to see. For her birthday. Her 44th birthday. That they celebrated all day yesterday. But she’s making sure she got more fuss than CBBSte got on his 40th because she is a kweeeen and the most important person in the house. In Brum. Well in the world really🤦🏼‍♀️
Hit a new all time low by putting out, on Saturday morning, a 17 minute “look at what I got for my birthday” vlog. That she filmed on her birthday. YouTube video content taking precedence over all else. Not to mention the absolute tit show of her actually thinking, in 2021, while we’re still in a global pandemic, that it’s appropriate for a 44 year old woman to show off presents. That are all tat, just things she’ll toss to one side, nothing of importance or sentimental value. Actually disgusting.

Loads of stories from London, plus a grid post. Something about her being dramatic and low Emma but wanting life like a musical but learning to be happy Emma…..I didn’t really follow it because, you know, it’s all blah blah blah look at me I’m so amazing you must all love me 😴 Did LOL at the claim she sings while running, when she can’t even walk up the stairs talking without being breathless!

Finished the day off with a classic fairy tale of made up tit that didn’t happen….she told a group of lads singing rude songs on the train to ssssh. Yeah, sure Babs, sure.

*Sunday off and back strong Monday morning with an AD for Studio, jumpers with their faces on, and stories that may have come from the toilet 🤮 with the news she’s off to the dentist. Again. Kids this is what happens when your diet is chocolate and beige crap.

*Another tale of made up tit with “can’t find Erin’s present” boring drivel.

*Grid post of the family having dinner for joint birthdays - poor Erin can’t have it be about her when Babs needs the spotlight. It was on the Babbath and yet she still shared it all. No such thing as a day off! Anyway poor Grandad Rog looked very frail and off colour. Babs of course doing her usual “oh I keep things light but serious things happen to me and I’m so amazing for being a happy place on Insta” spiel 😡 Seems to want to share her dad’s illness, has been told not to, so has to hint at it for engagement and sympathy. Awful.

*Big announcement that Disney Paris has been cancelled. They just can’t risk not getting home for Christmas. Never mind germs, illness, the risk to a very ill parent. Just got to make sure Babs is at home to get all of her presents 😡🙄 The spoilt twit made a massive deal of having loads of ears, hats and bags that she can’t use now. Uh….maybe 1 don’t buy endless amounts of crap and 2 pay attention to the world around you, most people would have held off being too excited about the trip with the uncertainty we’re living under right now! Idiot.

*If you believe everything she says she managed to go out for dinner with Taming Twins AND take Margot to a what must have been around 9pm puppy class. So yeah, not sure of that one.

*Vlog of an Aldi food haul. READ THE ROOM.

*A coffee morning with another Insta loser.

*Too small Disney dress and stupid ears to go out in Brum with someone she’s known for 22 years. IE See Tattle, I do have friends!!

And that’s where we find ourselves! All the excitement of Christmas fun with Babs to enjoy. Hoorah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
urgh. that entire vlog was totally crass. babs, failing to read the room - as always - flaunting her christmas snack "haul" despite the fact that many of the babettes will undoubtedly be struggling to avoid food, let alone christmas presents for their kids, and potentially relying on food banks. christmas is such a financial strain for so many - especially during the pandemic - but any opportunity for babs to show off her wealth, babs jumps straight in there, reminding the world how damn lucky she is.

for someone who doesn't even spend christmas at home, she's got a huge stash of snacks - and to clarify, she hasn't even finished her food shopping - hoarded up in top top. endless pretzels and crisps and chocolates and cheesy crackers - it wouldn't hurt her to donate a few items to her local food bank, but obvs that won't even cross babs' mind, because she's far too focused on HER and filming HER christmas food haul - along with every other christmas tat haul from every possible shop. literally talking about how "snack bits" MAKE christmas and how there will be howls of snacks all over the table for the kids to pick at, when parents are struggling to feed their kids actual meals, let alone treat them to endless snacks.

i'm obviously not surprised by the vlog, but i AM disgusted. "ooh, look at me with all my snacks and tat and my birthday present haul! boo hoi, my disney holiday is cancelled, but my family is safe and well and stocked up on food AND we get to spend christmas with the family, AND i'm literally at my second christmas "party" in two days! lucky, lucky ME!" guaranteed the rehashed content of babs lying on the floor covered head to toe in festive snacks will be shared soon, now she's showed off her food stash.

oh, and in case you cowbags weren't aware - if you buy snacks in a tub with a lid, you don't have to eat them all at once, because you can....put the lid back on! top tip from babs! and yeah babs: i'm sure ethan - the little boy you essentially forced into. giving up vegetarianism - will LOVE the turkey and stuffing and the pigs in blanket flavoured crisps. what a TREAT. 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy to see she's permanently moved her manky kitchen bin (after tattle kept pointing it out)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The arse on it

no doubt she thought that strategically placed hand would create an optical illusion 🤔🙄
Her hand is not on her hip or her waist, just somewhere she wishes was her hip or her waist

Also you can see clearly how she is leaning forward

Reactions: 17
I hate she's in popsy. She has contorted herself so much I'm surprised she's still standing.
Babs a flat waist #size18 in popsy ain't for you ! Get a gathered waist, wear the belt that comes with the actual dress and get you're actual size 22 it'll look alot better.

Reactions: 15
literally WHAT is "disney" about that dress?! it's a dress with a gingerbread house pattern, right? so if anything, it's vaguely festive. there's nothing disney about it! babs could literally wear anything with the addition of a pair of tacky novelty mickey ears and claim it's a "disney outfit'. y'know, like if i dressed in my standard daily attire and whacked on a santa hat, my outfit would automatically become a" christmas outfit"?! no, i would simply be wearing a santa hat, just like babs is parading round like a twit in mickey ears. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20211208-194951_Instagram.jpg

Seriously Cowbags, what is with the tea pot pose!??? What????
How many takes do you reckon it actually needs to get the 'Lean forward, arse and hips tilted back, hand on middle of stomach to create fake hip, tip toe engaged, head scratch, tea pot' pose 🤮🤦‍♀️🙄

Emma, you look bleeping awful in that dress with the same ugly belt you wear on EVERYTHING. A pair of Minnie Ears doesn't make it a Disney outfit. Good god woman, give it up!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.