Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shazbev

VIP Member
CBBC Ste! 😂😂😂 love it! Hope you’re feeling better soon & if you feel a bit tired, watch one of babs YouTube vids, you’ll be out like a light in seconds! 😂💜
Fookin hell Bab, I don't want a relapse, but thank you for your kind thoughts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Memmy

VIP Member
I remember a while ago she posted saying she would quite like another baby but Ste said no - she's desperate to hold on to those toddler years and attempt to stay relevant in the mummy scene!
Really, she wants another baby? That's why she's got the puppy then

SingSong

VIP Member
Did her Dad consent to his photo and illness being shared alll over the internet?

Babs is going to have to take a backseat in attention for once, how will she cope!

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
All I keep thinking (and for his sake I hope I'm right) is that Rog isn't actually that ill at all and vile Babs is milking it purely for engagement! Hence why she is way more upset and annoyed about her DLP potentially not happening!!

Memmy

VIP Member
Omg, he's as bad as her, are you seriously telling me that Pus submitted Ethan's work and 'accidentally' put his own name on instead of his son's. I just can't with that pair 😡.
And please don't tell me she wore that monstrous hat to Ethan's Xmas concert 🤦.
Why won't Babs do a nice cherry picker angle photo for Pus? It's more flattering isn't it? Well, doesn't work miracles

Reactions: 11

Jade33

VIP Member
Father Christmas HOWLED with laughter when he saw their jumpers? Funny, because I watched the vlog and Erin had her coat done up the entire time they visited him because at aged 11, she was clearly embarrassed about being made to wear a jumper with her own face on in public. And when he saw Daddy got involved? Well in the vlog, Daddy wasn't even there.
Why does she keep feeling the need to fabricate the truth so much? View attachment 908065
To be fair, she didn't specify which time/santa, haven't they seen him 3 times already?! 🤣

• Haha

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
If you’re up north and to anyone that is I hope you’re safe and warm.

unlike her poor son who doesn’t even have a dressing gown on and his sliders are too small for his feet which are turning sodding blue! All for content tho aye babs
It was WILD up here in Scotland last night but is just windy now and very cold however we got off very lightly compared to others, oh and we haven't had any snow to take instagram pics of at 7am 🥰

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Oh. My. God (just for you babs)

how bloody aggressive over a chomp at 6.24 on a Tuesday morning?! Her teeth were causing her soo much pain 🙄 yesterday and yet she’s still shovelling chocolate in her gob with her trotter trowels at an ungodly hour!!
As for sockgate- serves her right materialistic cockwomble

Great and sane minds think a like just posted similar
Trotter trowels 😂😂🙈

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Memmy

VIP Member
Please please please…… do you think she could manage it though?!! She can’t even take Sundays off properly or be present with her family on holiday! Miss out on chance to do a ‘what I got for Xmas’ boring vlog?!!!
She'll be head first into Instagram this year because it is one of her vices (like tat, food, booze) and she's much less twinkly than usual so she'll have no self control

Rainbow_rhythms

True! Honestly I can’t believe she’s dumb enough to have bought into that shite. Actually I can it’s all for the gram and “faking her best life”

I’ve sat here thinking in less than a 5 mins walk from The Ivy there is:
Asha’s
Purnells
Gaucho
San Carlo
The Grand Hotel can’t remember the name of the restaurant
Sabai sabai
Gusto
Fumo

These are all so much better than the place she’s gone so if any of you want to eat in that area please try one of these and don’t buy into the hype!
I love purnells! Too nice for her mind.

Also who the fuck sings happy birthday to themselves?

shazbev

VIP Member
Jeez the face on it this am . I do wonder if it's slowly dawning on her the severity of Rog's illness and because of her upbringing and the wet wipe she's married to, she has no clue how to cope . I predict a major breakdown coming soon. I sincerely hope she's actually receiving proper medical help ,not the Groupon shit she's allegedly paying for.

Attachments