Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Is that woman really trying to convince the babidiots that she took Margot to puppy training class, stayed for an hour, went home got ready went back out had the Xmas get up and got back home in under 4 hours?! Looked from the reel tamingtwins was driving and she was home and posting by 9pm! Worcs is a good 30-40mins from Brum normally

Oh and even cadburys are trolling her with another chomp 😂😂😂
No way
And if she did go to puppy training which she didn’t there’s no way she would have enjoyed it - dogs to her are for content end of 🙄

Reactions: 13

Misssj80

VIP Member
That AD😱😱😱 I do not need to see her shaking her arse at this time in the morning, or any time of the day to be honest.

• Sick

Memmy

VIP Member
I'm gutted we're not getting a DLP bathroom meltdown for Christmas but they'll be plenty of slurry nonsense. Is that why she was so incomprehensible this morning because she'd been on the baileys cocks drowning her DLP sorrows?

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Hmmmm very quiet this morning….. has her broadband broken?!
Is she having a meltdown over having to organise Covid tests for their inbound journey from DLP?!
Did puppy training not go to plan and Margot decided to bite Emma?!

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I don’t get the buying a gift for a sibling so they don’t feel left out at any age. Just teach them that it’s not their birthday so they don’t get presents 🤷‍♀️
The only time I ever got something on my brother's birthday, his is the day before mine but he's 2 years older, was a sherbet fountain he'd been given and didn't like. I was probably about 6. I don't get the present thing either, get over it it's not your day.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Hiking boots, pleated skirts and chunky Christmas jumpers, shouldn't ever be seen in the same outfit. I honestly think she dresses like a knob for attention, as she is so addicted to being noticed, even for negative reasons.

Let me also guess, Bab will be stopped by 362 people who will proclaim how much they love her outfit 🙄
That jumper was baggier on her last year. 😏

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Horrible Histories...Babs is trying desperately to write her own, harping back to the past, speeding to the future and ignoring the present unless it's Margot! You need a new crib sheet Bab we're bored af.

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
yet another bedtime story that didn't happen from our very own babanory! if there is any element of truth to it, it will be that babs pre-planned the content, and has been sending in ethan's pictures for years with steve's name scrawled on the back waiting - camera at the ready - for the day that one of ethan's drawings are eventually shared so she can bellow that steve and ethan to pose in front of the tv - tbh, that's the first time i recall seeing a vaguely genuine smile from steve! - so she can share her hilarious story and how they all SCREAMED - which she probably wrote years ago and had the post saved in her drafts.

the thing is babs, you absolutely could "make it up" because it's just another unbelievable story - like the ones you tell every day! we all know she thriveson tales which either emasculate steve or just make him look like an absolute idiot, so today's narrative is exactly the kind of story babs would make up INVENT! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Gossip Gal

I really cant believe she told off a gang of lads for enjoying themselves. If she did, I’m surprised she wasn’t threatened and the lads were mouthy back. Saying that, we only heard her side of the story and it’s always lies!

Memmy

VIP Member
She hasn't described either her and her Dad as feeling "wobbly" or "lost their twinkle" which is a start

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Do we think she is stropping up top top wondering what to do with all the expensive and unnecessary Christmas Disney merch 🤣

• Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I did the same as a kid! Think I used to use my navy PE knickers 😂 Stop trying to copy write shit Babs, you washed up has been
Yes, I also used my navy PE knickers as a kid! As many people up thread have said have now discovered snag tights which are a much better solution….