Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, Emma: if you didn’t eat chocolate first thing in the morning every morning for 24 days you might find you didn’t need to have so much “work” (fillings) at the dentist.

Reactions: 29
Is she sat on the toilet in this morning's stories?!
Also, why does she talk in such a stupid slurred voice for no reason

Reactions: 12
Father Christmas HOWLED with laughter when he saw their jumpers? Funny, because I watched the vlog and Erin had her coat done up the entire time they visited him because at aged 11, she was clearly embarrassed about being made to wear a jumper with her own face on in public. And when he saw Daddy got involved? Well in the vlog, Daddy wasn't even there.
Why does she keep feeling the need to fabricate the truth so much?
Screenshot_20211206-084021_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Father Christmas HOWLED with laughter when he saw their jumpers? Funny, because I watched the vlog and Erin had her coat done up the entire time they visited him because at aged 11, she was clearly embarrassed about being made to wear a jumper with her own face on in public. And when he saw Daddy got involved? Well in the vlog, Daddy wasn't even there.
Why does she keep feeling the need to fabricate the truth so much? View attachment 908065
And considering she was ‘ allegedly’ a teacher shouldnt it be Cor not Core 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep feeling the need to fabricate the truth so much? View attachment 908065
I hate with an irrational level of rage the way she says “And when I tell you”. It somehow sounds tit and unfinished! I know she has many annoying habits and many major issues, but that’s one of those little things that make me want to throw my phone at the wall!

Reactions: 16
So the entire YT video that I said was an undeclared ad was very much an ad? Thanks for providing that proof babs with this Insta post. Makes reporting to the ASA much easier when you can point to the specific point in the future that you decide to declare it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I hate with an irrational level of rage the way she says “And when I tell you”. It somehow sounds tit and unfinished! I know she has many annoying habits and many major issues, but that’s one of those little things that make me want to throw my phone at the wall!
Mine is "Did I.... Yes, yes I did"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mine is "Did I.... Yes, yes I did"
Oh yes! The asking herself questions thing has now overtaken walkity in the annoying charts! Haven’t heard that in a while to be fair (because she doesn’t move her arse off the sofa unless it’s to go to a shop) but I’m sure over the Christmas hols we’ll get some “walkity walks” 🤢

Reactions: 17
Oh yes! The asking herself questions thing has now overtaken walkity in the annoying charts! Haven’t heard that in a while to be fair (because she doesn’t move her arse off the sofa unless it’s to go to a shop) but I’m sure over the Christmas hols we’ll get some “walkity walks” 🤢
Oh no she’s going to be running with poor Margot, as if that dog will barely be walked. She wants a lap dog, no not CBBSTE she has one of them.

Reactions: 14
How awful that your first photo as a family of five is for an advert

And only Steve acting normal 🙄
Gutted she didn't use one of our tattle creations to out on her jumper.

I was wondering about Babs having not said anything about the tragedy. As well as being hearless and incapable of empathy, has her ego been hurt because the murderous monster shares the same name as Emma?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does she document every single boring event of her day, surely the babettes aren't interested in it. She could make it more informative by stating what she is having done at the dentist, the treatments involved etc. Instead is a running commentary of verbal diahorrhea, that's of no use to anyone

Reactions: 10
And why, when she's posing for the camera is her gobbwide open ? Her gaping yaw is revolting 🤢.
The open mouthed pose they all do is disgusting. And without wanting to go into too much detail (because it absolutely horrifies me) but we all know where her kids pics have ended up in the past? Well another very well known YouTube family have also had it pointed out to them that when they get the kids to do this pose it ends up on very unsavoury sites, most probably photo shopped 🤬🤬🤬🤮

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The open mouthed pose they all do is disgusting. And without wanting to go into too much detail (because it absolutely horrifies me) but we all know where her kids pics have ended up in the past? Well another very well known YouTube family have also had it pointed out to them that when they get the kids to do this pose it ends up on very unsavoury sites, most probably photo shopped 🤬🤬🤬🤮
I’ve read that too, they do it to increase engagement & they don’t care where their kids photos are ending up. I removed all my kids photos recently from my social media accounts even though my accounts are private you just never know these days.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That’s bleeping horrendous. And she thinks we’re the monsters.

Reactions: 15
Soooooo predictable. A woe is me dentist post followed by an #ad. Did she forget to add #ad to the vlog with these jumpers?

Is Cadburys trolling Babs with a finger of fudge each morning, possibly?! #abitrude

I hope her kids get some privacy once at senior school else their peer group will be so unkind with the stuff Babs makes them do for money.

As you were on this rainy day. Tingo for the wet school run post later in her unsuitable new coat.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.