Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think with a “poorly dad” who is now probably classed as vulnerable she’d be staying away from public transport and crowds. I don’t wish her ill but if she gets covid after being in London this weekend she can pretty much say goodbye to France letting her in

Reactions: 18
How many presents does she get?! As a grown up 45 year old I think that pile is crazy, my kids probably don't do that well for their birthdays. She really doesn't realise how lucky she is, she seems so ungrateful most of the time 🙄 I think December is my worst month for Babs, she just fills me with anger 😡🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she need a birthday ‘extravaganza’ when she’s only turning 44 ffs? Compare it to CBBSte’s 40th and it’s laughable. But like we all know, the overgrown toddler has to make it all about HER. The Wets and Conways must tit themselves thinking about what they can buy her/plan for her birthday cos they know if it doesn’t live up to Babs’s standards then they’ll get an almighty stomping toddler tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How many presents does she get?! As a grown up 45 year old I think that pile is crazy, my kids probably don't do that well for their birthdays. She really doesn't realise how lucky she is, she seems so ungrateful most of the time 🙄 I think December is my worst month for Babs, she just fills me with anger 😡🤣
I can't even think of that many things I'd want, I'm 45, but then I'm not a shallow, materialistic, greedy gobshite whose whole presence is fulfilled by buying tat!
She is such an unhappy attention seeking twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can I just say, I never blow my own candles out since I’ve had kids, im sure I’m not unusual????? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I don’t think I even had a cake as an adult until I had kids????? She’s just god awful

Reactions: 20
11 Stories and a grid post all about HER Birthday. I have honestly never known anyone as much of a vulgar self centred monster as her 🤮🤮🤮
And what grown adult (or child for that matter) sings Happy Birthday to herself
And watch it back Cowbags and tell me I'm not seeing things when she aggressively pulls Ethan in towards her when he clearly doesn't want to be in shot while she's bellowing "Happy Birthday to Mummy" 😳🙉 Who does that!!!!??? Who!??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I had to watch the vlog to see what you were all talking about. Poor poor Ethan!!! He’s definitely got some social issue as he didn’t even look Santa in the eye and he was visibly uncomfortable. Poor little lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She is so unaware and very ungrateful but I bet it’s anything for an easy life and a non-aggressive Babs in that household. If only CBBSte would grow some, but really think he’s as bad.

Reactions: 16
6A6F737F-7B01-4449-BC65-D91AC1CA6ABA.jpeg
Look at the pure, unbridled joy on her face. The only time she shows any genuine emotion is when it’s about herself! She’s a psychopath. Also, the kids just happen to be in matching pjs the night before her birthday when she knows there’ll be untold photos opts 🤔

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What is with the ‘RATATATAA’!!! That may be the most piss boiling sound I’ve ever heard in my life 🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
67EBCC02-A129-421D-80A7-3BB44D08960A.jpeg

milk just leave the dog licking her teeth there for your perusal 🤢🤢

honestly I haven’t opened my own presents nor do I think I’ve had a cake (apart from my 40th) since I had children!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
🎶Happy birthday to ME!🎶 Fucks sake Babs at least let your kids sing it to you! Vile.

Reactions: 17
The picture of the dog licking her teeth :sick: :sick: :sick: .

Still don't get an adult making such a fuss over their birthday. Not even a milestone one. Such an overgrown spoilt toddler.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 902552Look at the pure, unbridled joy on her face. The only time she shows any genuine emotion is when it’s about herself! She’s a psychopath. Also, the kids just happen to be in matching pjs the night before her birthday when she knows there’ll be untold photos opts 🤔
It’s the shape of her head that struck me!!! 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow Babs it's your birthday, are you celebrating as if it's your last cos you are so unhealthy. What a self absorbed t#@t. Never has anyone that I follow put so much me me me it's my birthday posts online. Enjoy the German market, enjoy your date day tomorrow but please enjoy it all privately.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20211203-082035_Instagram.jpg

Is that even signed? Or has Wet Claire just written a "G" on the front in sharpie 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.