Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm a dingle dangle scarecrow with a flippy floppy mum tum, I can fold my chin like this and scrunch my nose like that"
Second verse:
"I'm a dingle dangle scarecrow and my content is all crap, I like my waist band high, so I can tuck in my cracking (droopy) rack

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Quiet tonight. Must be busy putting up her own birthday decorations surprise and blowing up the balloons for her bedroom floor 🤣 Hope the bedroom carpet is CBBStes birthday gift to her 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think Babs thought she'd get that famous she could go on Strictly, like some youtubers have
You know this is EXACTLY what she thought.

I am living to see what absolute shite she has recieved this year- it was basically smelly sets and mugs last year. Nothing personal in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know strictly is never going to happen but I would love to see her on it just to see how she would cope with doing a proper days work.

Reactions: 18
The "What I got for my Birthday" vlogs that they all film are absolutely unbelievable! Absolute vile show offs!
Emma, read the room and keep it all to yourself this year! You never know, your friends & family might actually appreciate a bit of bleeping privacy for once!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I watched about 7 minutes of the latest vlog. Why does she abruptly cut from one scene to another when she is mid sentence. She is tit at editing. Also Babs your stupid laugh was so annoying and the voice she used when talking to the kids at Thomas land was annoying and actually the whole 7 minutes was annoying.
...."Stephen is singing...my name's Emma, stick around for vlogs and hauls and all sorts of other fun stuff....." That was so weird and annoying af, the way she just cut off talking about PUS and started her crappy ground hog day intro. It's like anything that pops into her mind comes immediately out of her yap.

Reactions: 16
I know strictly is never going to happen but I would love to see her on it just to see how she would cope with doing a proper days work.
I would also love how annoyed Louise Pentland would be. Louise has been saying she wants to go on strictly for years!

Reactions: 10
...."Stephen is singing...my name's Emma, stick around for vlogs and hauls and all sorts of other fun stuff....." That was so weird and annoying af, the way she just cut off talking about PUS and started her crappy ground hog day intro. It's like anything that pops into her mind comes immediately out of her yap.
Hasn't quite got the jist of a relaxed script/prompts and she should definitely stay behind the camera. I much prefer the vlogs when she voices over a shopping trip, shows the product and prices, much more informative. Not the show off 'look what I bought' vlogs. She'll go bankrupt if she isn't careful, I'd say a real addiction to shopping for useless tat. She's better off researching shopping links for her IG stories rather than constantly spending and buying what she doesn't really need 🤨

Prefer she went on I'm a celeb so we could vote for her to do every trial. That would be hilarious
That would be hilarious for Babs‘ beige feast alone 😂
I bet she thinks it’s all for show and there’s really cinnamon buns (cut thick, with extra drizzle) for breakfast every day 🤣

Reactions: 10
I watched about 7 minutes of the latest vlog. Why does she abruptly cut from one scene to another when she is mid sentence. She is tit at editing. Also Babs your stupid laugh was so annoying and the voice she used when talking to the kids at Thomas land was annoying and actually the whole 7 minutes was annoying.
Just be mightily relieved you didn’t get to “Margot in the snow, Margot in the snow, Margot in the snow” screeched on repeat. Yes, we can see Margot’s in the snow. Whoop-de-bleeping-doo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Just be mightily relieved you didn’t get to “Margot in the snow, Margot in the snow, Margot in the snow” screeched on repeat. Yes, we can see Margot’s in the snow. Whoop-de-bleeping-doo.
Don't you mean "Margie Moo" in the snow!
The way she kept calling her "Margie" was as sick inducing as kiddos 🤮🤮

What utter horror show is going to await us in the morning cowbags!?
If she's awake at 5am because of the excitement of an Advent Calendar, what ridiculous time will she be up on her birthday? 🙄

Reactions: 19
Maybe PUS will finally get his bollocks back and surprise her with divorce papers a la Den and Ange, MY SWEET!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Right cowbags, based on Babs self centered birthday post, I have devised a fresh parody in my head, only trouble is it's based on a song only "kiddos" (sorry couldn't resist 🤣) aged under 30 would understand with the lyrics etc. Just a pre warning for any over 30's tattlers, you may want to YouTube this!!

"It's Babs birthday" - parody of "it's my birthday" by Will.I.AM and Cody Wise

🎵 It's Babs birthday, it's Babs birthday
Imma spend my money
It's Babs birthday, it's Babs birthday
I think my contents funny
Imma go to D-L-P
Theatre tickets for free

I'm gon' turn up, I'm gon' gurn more
We can take it higher
Tik tok dances, almost daily
Show off my spare tyre

Ooh it's tight, ooh it's tight
Damn this jumpsuits tight baby,
Won't size up, won't size up
I'm a real size 18

Imma spend a dollar, dollar, dollar, dollar,
Gonna splash the cash like I don't care
Imma throw my rack up in the air
I'm a sexy mama
Ste my kiddos papa
We gon' get down and Ste gets up (bit rude)
The trolls don't matter
The cowbags don't matter
Cos they all be dumb, dumb, dumb, dummmmb (ay!)

Imma spend my meagre money!
Fitty lady in my jumpsuits
Not a dried up has been
Lord have mercy, on poor old Ste
Forced to treat me like a kween
Imma do as I can please

Imma go spend some dollars
Film a vlog, talk some bollocks
Flash my gunt everywhere
Party with San and Claire
With the wet ones, with the girls
Its a party, come with me
Pretty Babette's, around the world
It's a party, come with me

Imma spend my money
More new PJ's, more new PJ's
So I can keep on being slummy
Got a canned cock, cos I'm thirsty,
Insta ladies come and see
Imma make it all about me! 🎶

*I missed out the second verse - turns out a rap is bloody hard to parody! As I said, if you're unfamiliar with the song, YouTube it 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The "What I got for my Birthday" vlogs that they all film are absolutely unbelievable! Absolute vile show offs!
Emma, read the room and keep it all to yourself this year! You never know, your friends & family might actually appreciate a bit of bleeping privacy for once!
It's not just privacy for family and friends, there is also the pressure to get her something decent because they know it's going to be filmed and judged.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
OMG its 6 am and she has mentioned her birthday so many times already. FFS woman you are 44 not 6 - no-one gives a tit! You’re off out to London tomorrow, off out to the Xmas markets etc🙄 So what, all you EVER do is shop! Theatre trip in London- probably gifted or will she be seeing Hamilton AGAIN.
She‘s like an over excited child- probably because she’s thinking”Ooooh I’m going to get so many Babettes telling me how amazing I am and I’ve actually got some content now with my presents and trip to London”
Cue pics of her in Covent Garden AGAIN next to some Christmas decoration etc.
Cancels Ste’s birthday trip and sulks when he wants to buy footie shirts but SHE can buy whatever she wants (which is usually cheap tat) and no-one will dare say a thing.
What a witch.

Reactions: 25
Happy birthday Babs!!!! Enjoy YOUR day when it all about YOU, oh wait that's everyday.
Sad sad woman, singing about her birthday at 6am like she is 5 not 44, grow up.

• Heart
Bet they go to Winter Wonderland tomorrow in London. I recall a couple of years ago they went on the same day as LP and their paths didn’t cross at all because it was the Christmas after she’d been dumped by LP and Katie 🤣

• Haha
This is why she loves December so much and rushes the year towards it.
HER birthday. HER anniversary. HER golden child's birthday. HER Christmas. All that content. All that attention. It's a dream for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Happy birthday to you Bab. Make sure to make it all about you, like every other day

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.