Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it someone's birthday today ? She should've said something .🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The red dress is out, for Christmas birthday drinks and things....see tattle, she does have a social life stomping off to the German market!

We'll await the sore feet and how the boots betrayed the birthday girl...yawn 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The red dress is out, for Christmas birthday drinks and things....see tattle, she does have a social life stomping off to the German market!

We'll await the sore feet and how the boots betrayed the birthday girl...yawn 💤
Lots of sugary snacks no doubt

Reactions: 12
Thank You Omicron! I should be at the Birmingham Christmas market right now with work, but we decided it was safer to all stay home than risk infecting our families. I realise this is a totally alien concept to babs!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20211203-122647_Instagram.jpg

I think we all know who she is aiming that "I love you" emoji at,,,,,, and it's definitely not CBBSte!
Emma doesn't love anyone as much as she loves Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really does not give a shiny tit about her dad does she? He’s obviously unwell and probably vulnerable therefore to Covid but off Babs goes gallivanting around in her bull in a china shop fashion with her yellow teeth and hair, being the obnoxious witch that she is.
Never mind that she could get Covid and pass it on to her Dad, i bet she has never EVER done a Covid test- it might interfere with her endless holidays/ gifted days out etc.
She really is unbelievably selfish and her twit of her husband obviously handed in his balls years ago and just bows and scraps and agrees with Babs about everything.
She’s an awful woman and loves herself far more than anyone else. I have seen selfish but then there’s Emma’s level of selfish which is stratospheric!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m so pleased I came out of the city centre just as she was posting that awful coat pic!

She really does not give a shiny tit about her dad does she? He’s obviously unwell and probably vulnerable therefore to Covid but off Babs goes gallivanting around in her bull in a china shop fashion with her yellow teeth and hair, being the obnoxious witch that she is.
Never mind that she could get Covid and pass it on to her Dad, i bet she has never EVER done a Covid test- it might interfere with her endless holidays/ gifted days out etc.
She really is unbelievably selfish and her twit of her husband obviously handed in his balls years ago and just bows and scraps and agrees with Babs about everything.
She’s an awful woman and loves herself far more than anyone else. I have seen selfish but then there’s Emma’s level of selfish which is stratospheric!!!
I'd agree with you on all of this if she ever actually seemed to bother spending time with him, but it seems she can't be arsed most of the time. And if Wet Sandra goes out gallivanting all over the midlands too then Rog is doomed anyway!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So Pus gets McDonald's breakfast for his 40th. Bab gets to go to The Ivy for her 40 something birthday.

She really thinks she is the center of the universe and everything revolves around her. Such a narcissistic cow

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ugh! The Ivy in Birmingham is the poor relative of the proper one in London which I had the pleasure of going to some years ago. We saw Ant & Dec in there but unlike 'Emma the Narc' I resisted the temptation to go over, pull up a chair and demand a Selfie with them as they were clearly on a working lunch meeting 🙄🤦‍♀️
And why can't she just enjoy the day with CBBSte - why is she posting every bleeping step of the day 🤬 Its all so fake! It's all so "look at me, my husband does adore me, he's taken me to The Ivy" 🙄
She 10000% booked that restaurant herself and it really isn't all that, I've heard loads of bad things about it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ugh! The Ivy in Birmingham is the poor relative of the proper one in London which I had the pleasure of going to some years ago. We saw Ant & Dec in there but unlike 'Emma the Narc' I resisted the temptation to go over, pull up a chair and demand a Selfie with them as they were clearly on a working lunch meeting 🙄🤦‍♀️
And why can't she just enjoy the day with CBBSte - why is she posting every bleeping step of the day 🤬 Its all so fake! It's all so "look at me, my husband does adore me, he's taken me to The Ivy" 🙄
She 10000% booked that restaurant herself and it really isn't all that, I've heard loads of bad things about it 🤣
You mean you didn't start screaming when you saw them? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope Stephen has a strop in the car for her birthday like she did for his.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Were you shooketh?

• Haha
Happy Babday! 🎂🎉🎁
Because ya know, birthdays are only ever about Bab, noone in the world is allowed to celebrate a birthday.

She's more excited about her babday than my 6 year old, never seen anything like it!

And who in the hell actually sings "happy birthday to mommy" while grinning like a dick and acting like she's just about to accept an Oscar or the Nobel Peace prize, when in fact stes just waving a big ol' chocolate cake at her?!
I bet that's the only thing Ste waves at her #bitrude 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.