Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Babs put any effort into that reel? No, no she did not.
Should she have put make up and tights on? Yes, yes she should.
Is she full of tit that she feels confident to wear those dresses out? Yes.
Has she just wasted a couple of hundred pounds on dresses she’ll never wear as they don’t fit or look good? Also yes.
Are we all proud of Margot for clearly hating her? Abso-bloody-lutely.
Did I just cringe myself inside out and feel embarrassed for her watching that? Yes indeed.
Should her phone be taken away from her forever? Yes. Right now.
Has the new asking questions and answering them herself become as annoying as the hand under the chin, the singing of words, the use of “walkity” and the toooo maaaaany lettttttteeers in woooooords?? Yes, yes I think it has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm here for the pasty white legs, mine are milk bottle white too! I do cringe when I see some of the criticism about her appearance on here, there's nothing wrong with being plus size and there's nothing wrong with pale legs. I think it feeds the troll narrative when we get overly personal when what should be focused on is holding her to account in some way for her abhorrent crappy behaviour. That being said , there are things wrong with pale legs when this is your job and for a realistic try in you'd think she'd actually show us how the clothes would look as she would wear them out and not for just prancing about in her kitchen. Also, she was so out of breath for dress 3 - worrying when she wasn't doing much!

Reactions: 28
I'm here for the pasty white legs, mine are milk bottle white too! I do cringe when I see some of the criticism about her appearance on here, there's nothing wrong with being plus size and there's nothing wrong with pale legs. I think it feeds the troll narrative when we get overly personal when what should be focused on is holding her to account in some way for her abhorrent crappy behaviour. That being said , there are things wrong with pale legs when this is your job and for a realistic try in you'd think she'd actually show us how the clothes would look as she would wear them out and not for just prancing about in her kitchen. Also, she was so out of breath for dress 3 - worrying when she wasn't doing much!
I feel it's very relevant to comment on her appearance when she is so obviously lying about her size. She says she is body confident but what about the poor idiots that will go and order those dresses in a size 18 but they won't fit because Babs,has lied about the sizing. She lies consistantly about the most ridiculous of things and makes up stories that are just inane.
She so clearly needs some intervention because she is making a fool of herself, trying to bluff her way through life and making herself look pathetic. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Firstly wtf. Secondly wtf and thirdly WTF was I just made to watch?!

I’m not sure which was worse the short flash her tits and arse dress that highlighted her painfully pasty legs and complete lack of rhythm in her barrel body or the wrap dress where I think she was trying to be alluring and sexy but failing and crucifying the Monroe Happy Birthday Mr President song whilst flashing her gunt in her Bridget Jones M&S pants

I feel sick
That last dress must be her favourite, it’s the one that most looks like a dressing gown 😂😂😂

Go put it in the Pax Babs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Babs possesses the one thing that EVERY woman on Earth wants - a magic mirror! She's bleeping got one, hasn't she?!!!

How else would her eyes transmit to her brain that she looks good in ANY of these dresses? For her to be singing like Marilyn Monroe, she must think she looks like her in that sequin number. She doesn't, not remotely. She's a short dumpling and has big manly facial features. It's like watching the Pillsbury Doughboy cosplaying in dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Firstly I think she’s pissed/and or is on medication.
Secondly the third dress is a wrap dress - the fabric barely meets when she’s stood up - imagine what will be flashing when she’s sat down………..which lets face it, is the majority of the time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Mine are milk bottle white as well and I personally don't think being pasty white looks good with the shade of dresses she was trying on. If you're going to have an outfit haul thats not a parody as your content then put effort into your style choices and how you execute it - stuffing on the same black sandals with your hair/make-up not done, wearing clothes not in her shade and frankly unflattering then you're going to get negative opinions back.

I'm also slightly confused that you cringe at criticism about her appearance but have no issue discussing her health.

Reactions: 10
My legs are pastey-pale too, as I wear trousers 99% of the time - but, like you said, I'm not on IG like her, doing hauls and try-ons for attention. She needs to make an effort and stop lying about ALL her clothes being size 18 when you can see clearly she's a size 20 or 22, & lying about anxiety one minute then saying she's happy to flash her tits & gunt the next minute.

Reactions: 18
She looks so grey! Bab do yourself a favour and go and get a Health MOT.

Reactions: 12
Has she not worn any tights in this real because none fit her? Or is it because it was a Tingo call

Reactions: 11
A. Those dresses are not a Size 18.
B. They'll all be going back.
C. When is someone going to stage an intervention with this idiot!?

Reactions: 23
A. Those dresses are not a Size 18.
B. They'll all be going back.
C. When is someone going to stage an intervention with this idiot!?
I think Stephen just loves watching her deteriorate after all the abuse she's put his way

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is she trolling?

And moaning the puppa won’t sleep on her. What part of she doesn’t like you don’t you get Babs?

Also does anyone else find it odd there’s not much footage of the children with Margot? I’ve seen none with Ethan, a boy who says he wants to be a vet.

Maybe there’s a disconnect somewhere because she didn’t let the children pick the breed, chose the actual dog and didn’t even pick the name. Also she’s the one looking after the hamster and rats ... aren’t they suppose to teach the children about responsibility?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I comment on her size simply because she lies so much about it! I’m a size 18 in some clothes, 16 or 20 in others and bloody 20/22 in boohoo so she’s def lying about it being realistic. As for the pasty white legs I’m like Casper in the winter and I have no shame in it nor should anyone. Unless they are professing that clothes hauls are their job and have also proudly said they will no longer shave their legs and toes.
The woman can’t lie straight in bed

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who wants to see somebody else shopping in bloody B&M or primark, I don’t even like going there myself. It’s a chore to me.

Birmingham has a Selfridges and Harvey Nichols and no doubt a multitude of beautiful independent shops I won’t be able to go to, show me around there, not where I go to buy slim fast and bathroom cleaner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think we can all agree that as an influencer she should be setting a good example. Babs didn't become plus size from eating a healthy balanced diet and doing a good amount of physical activity. She is plus size from eating beige food and sitting watching TV for 8 hours a day. I think therefore as she chooses to put herself out there as a plus size influencer we can atleadt comment on her poor choice of lifestyle that got her there

Reactions: 13
Nobody has ever said it is wrong that she's plus size!
It is, however, wrong that she lies about her size regularly and deceives these idiots who seem to hang on her every word and look to her for fashion advice!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she bleeping high? I nearly felt sorry for her earlier but she's erased all that by posting this bollox...she's bleeping with us all surely ?
I mean if this is how she wants to be remembered, let her post it. It's embarrassing for her whole family and very unbecoming. She thinks she's being in control but really she's just showing herself red, sweaty and grinning like a troll

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.