Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just words fail me
The last dress shows everything because it’s not the right size so doesn’t ‘fall’ as it should therefore practically flashing her fanny ( not that she cares)

wonder how long the comment about
“ do you keep them for content then send them back “
will last

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If those disgusting pleated skirts are fashion I am so glad I live in leggings and jumpers. That gorgeous dog is definitely a tattler at heart. She's gorgeous not Emma.

Reactions: 16
What is wrong with her?!!!
She looks hideous in all the dresses. They don’t fit her properly and are probably from some sweat shop company like Boohoo. I listened with no volume as that is bad enough.
She is SO obviously NOT body confident cos she always ALWAYS does these stupid poses. She can never just show the dress.
Pig ignorant twit.
There is something seriously wrong with her I think.

Reactions: 22
Could she have made any less effort with that reel? Is it meant to be advising us what not to wear?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear oh dear oh dear...wtaf is she thinking . She really does look unhinged and unwell here. Time was ,she would at least made some effort and put her 🤡 make up on. She really is just going through the motions ! My advice for what it's worth? Give up...take the rest of the year off and rethink your career choice cos Bab you look so miserable here .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
i'm all here for the fact that her puppy is a undercover cowbag! every time she barks, babs literally looks terrified and i swear if margot was capable of rolling her eyes in that reel... 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20211110_175610.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh whilst I’m on one, babs latest vlog apparently Home Bargains was “Ramadan-a ding dong”….that your ex-RE teacher side babs? Taking the name of a religious season and turning it into a jokey name for somewhere being busy?

• Wow
  • Angry
To be fair I like the first one, but for me not her. And with a pair of red stilettos.

Sadly though I am no longer a size 18 (16 now MFs!) so it wouldn't fit me. What was that you say? They do dresses in different sizes and you just have to select the size that fits properly? Shooketh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So the lady who conquered her anxiety clearly needs a drink or two to film a crappy reel

Reactions: 18
What is wrong with her?!!!
She looks hideous in all the dresses. They don’t fit her properly and are probably from some sweat shop company like Boohoo. I listened with no volume as that is bad enough.
She is SO obviously NOT body confident cos she always ALWAYS does these stupid poses. She can never just show the dress.
Pig ignorant twit.
There is something seriously wrong with her I think.
The first too right dress is currently £44 as it’s got 20% off from boohoo how can they justify those prices and she’s certainly not making me think “oh I wanna look like that”

• Wow
Reactions: 14
For me, it's getting to the stage now where it's super uncomfortable to watch.. she's not ok is she? Could be my pregnant hormones but I kinda feel sorry for her. She makes up random stories, she parades herself in really embarrassing reels, she slurs her words..not good.
Her life is so sad, in every meaning of the word "sad". I think a lot of us are just here morbidly waiting to see just how bad this can get before she has an epiphany and gives it the duck up. She's said in the past that her family have begged her to come off instagram- she should have listened because things have only gone downhill. She's too far up her own ass to realise she can't turn this mess around.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dear oh dear oh dear...wtaf is she thinking . She really does look unhinged and unwell here. Time was ,she would at least made some effort and put her 🤡 make up on. She really is just going through the motions ! My advice for what it's worth? Give up...take the rest of the year off and rethink your career choice cos Bab you look so miserable here .
Oh Lord, those pastey-pale tree trunk legs! 😳😬 If ever someone needed a bit of fake tan, it's Babs.
She's definitely going through something. I honestly think she deeply regrets rushing into getting puppy Margot, & she's stuck because the children are in love with her and the babettes would absolutely raise their eyebrows and side-eye big time, if she had her rehomed. That is a face filled with sadness and regret. She never grieved properly for Lucy, just rushed into replacing her and she is probably grieving now.

Reactions: 13
How weird is that reel?! Like seriously, it’s meant to be her *job* but she looks like she’s just rolled out of bed.
You'd do your make up and hair, you'd put tights on... you'd, er, look like you're going to a party to actually give the full effect of the dresses!?

Reactions: 21
Apart from looking a bleeping state in all three of them, they're all so naff and frumpy. She's such a contradiction. Dresses like a nana, whilst simultaneously flashing her tits and tree trunks!
Oh and how's that anxiety today Babs? twit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
You'd do your make up and hair, you'd put tights on... you'd, er, look like you're going to a party to actually give the full effect of the dresses!?
I always do that when trying on outfits for a night out, and that's just for myself not the whole internet. You can't get the full affect without at least some lippy on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.