Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are only 3 dresses in that reel. Clearly the others didn’t fit her as there’s no way she only ordered 3. I’m not sure the ones in the reel fit her either actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For me, it's getting to the stage now where it's super uncomfortable to watch.. she's not ok is she? Could be my pregnant hormones but I kinda feel sorry for her. She makes up random stories, she parades herself in really embarrassing reels, she slurs her words..not good.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The first dress was giving me 7 year old girl at a school disco vibes.

Also the cleavage (or bloody lack of!) in the second dress. I mean it was only a couple of days ago that her cleavage was a long line up to her neck and today it doesn’t exist .. like seriously Babs what are you using to crane those sad sacks up?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she have to sing what she is saying? It's annoying as duck Babs. None of those dresses looked good.

Reactions: 19
Firstly wtf. Secondly wtf and thirdly WTF was I just made to watch?!

I’m not sure which was worse the short flash her tits and arse dress that highlighted her painfully pasty legs and complete lack of rhythm in her barrel body or the wrap dress where I think she was trying to be alluring and sexy but failing and crucifying the Monroe Happy Birthday Mr President song whilst flashing her gunt in her Bridget Jones M&S pants

I feel sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
How weird is that reel?! Like seriously, it’s meant to be her *job* but she looks like she’s just rolled out of bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel sick

The last one is the worst. Although they are all diabolical!!!! She looks absolutely ridiculous in that last one. Like a bad throwback from the 80’s!!! She does NOT have the legs for that!!!!!! I’m half her size and younger than her and even I wouldn’t show that much leg!!! And the first dress is a size too small as well!

• Haha
5B7AF7E6-7EAD-4F2F-BAF0-F9C1B3D5D333.png

I think even her shins are wobbling here 😧 Didn’t even know that was possible 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I feel sick

The last one is the worst. Although they are all diabolical!!!! She looks absolutely ridiculous in that last one. Like a bad throwback from the 80’s!!! She does NOT have the legs for that!!!!!! I’m half her size and younger than her and even I wouldn’t show that much leg!!! And the first dress is a size too small as well!
And the first one she “would add a belt” wtf draw attention to your middle? In the frock that’s too small?? Why woman why??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WTAF? All three of those dresses look awful on her. She has definitely got reverse body dysmorphia! Surely just looking in a mirror and you would say " No effing chance!"
Somebody really needs to step in now, she is making herself tge laughing stock of instagram! 🤭🤭

Reactions: 21
Why is she wearing heels AND filming from an angle on the ceiling yet she still looks like a stump

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The pasty white shapeless legs and heels This woman needs intervention and sharpish

Reactions: 20
What. The. duck.

What in the name of Christ was that “Merry Christmas Father Christmas” shite she did for the second dress?!?

Babs, you need a shag and some actual psychological help. Not from a Groupon councillor. From an actual medical professional who can help you address the very evident issues you have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That reel 🤦🏼‍♀️
I didn’t realise just how pale her legs are. Those sandals are really clumpy and old fashioned for a woman in her early 40’s and she’s not a size 18!

• Heart
Oh lord. Pal of mine asked for mascara recommendations. She’s only bloody replied. Said pal just text me saying thanks but no thanks 😅. I’m literally half dead from laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.