Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like something is brewing with her in the background.
She's more manic than usual.
Wardrobe/Carpet Gate on Monday.
The faux anxiety post following yesterday's jolly to London that she clearly felt made her sooooo unrelatable to all of the working parents who follow her that she had to peddle out the "feel sorry for me" bullshit.
Todays absolutely vile and hideous dress try on reel that she put zero effort into.
Comments calling her out.
More Tingo's than we can mention.
Emma, please, from a mental health pro, please get some help. Take some time off and live the life you want to!
I think her time is up on the influencer front, mugs aren’t selling, engagement on ads is low her content is dire. All she does is spend, spend, spend. She’s deeply unhappy & seems more desperate by the day.

Reactions: 27
I think so. She's unable to keep up the facade recently. She's getting more and more sloppy. Is it her Dad? Puppy regrets? Has her agency become fed up with her?
The cracks are massive. I think it's a combination of desperation and stuff going on that- miraculously- she's not plastered all over instagram. We only see what she shows, but what she shows is troubling. She could be anyone online- and she chooses to be THIS!? It baffles me

Reactions: 20
She's lost the plot and it wont take much for her world to come crashing down around her. Sad but she could stop this by going off line. Her parents need supporting. Her kids need protecting (from online exposure). Her husband needs to grow a pair, or find them in Babs bag, and sort his family out.
The first dress, yes, with a bra that puts her boobs where they should be ⬆ the others are clearly a size too small. Was obviously too pissed to do the school run after the dress reel.

Screenshot_20211110-220449_Instagram.jpg

Does she seriously think this is her hip?

Screenshot_20211110-220453_Instagram.jpg

If this dress was in the right size the wrap over would go all the way around to the side of her waist 🙄🤦‍♀️ not stop in the middle at the front risking a glimpse of her gunt 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh noo! I have ordered some of those sparkly dresses to try for my work Christmas party. Might have to send them back now…

(Cries in sequins)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh noo! I have ordered some of those sparkly dresses to try for my work Christmas party. Might have to send them back now…

(Cries in sequins)
There would be no comparison. You'll have ordered the right size for you first off! I'm sure you'll look fabulous x

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else feel like something is brewing with her in the background.
She's more manic than usual.
Wardrobe/Carpet Gate on Monday.
The faux anxiety post following yesterday's jolly to London that she clearly felt made her sooooo unrelatable to all of the working parents who follow her that she had to peddle out the "feel sorry for me" bullshit.
Todays absolutely vile and hideous dress try on reel that she put zero effort into.
Comments calling her out.
More Tingo's than we can mention.
Emma, please, from a mental health pro, please get some help. Take some time off and live the life you want to!
She really needs to take a break from Insta and YouTube. Perfect time would be end of November, until January. Babettes would understand. Every person in the world benefits from an online hiatus. I have them at least twice a year and can be "off grid" for weeks. SM is very toxic and we all need to detox. It'll do her the world of good. She's planning a babettes meet-up in December, perfect timing to announce a break. She can bond with Margot, spend quality time with Stephen, the kids & her parents, & work on good content and steering her way into a tween parent audience. She's more relatable to that age group now. Oh, & be honest that she's not a size 18. Come on Bab, do it. Have a break, not a breakdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love that sparky split up the leg jobby does it come in a 12/14 asking for me! Don’t shoot!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the first one was the best of a bad bunch tbh but the belt idea can duck off, it’s got a waistband!!! It’s already cinched!! The second one is so short, I don’t know how you’d feel comfortable in skirt that basicaly hangs your arse out. Or how it would be appropriate for anything other than New Year’s Eve in a boozy night club, worn by an 18 y.o.

boohoo is such crap quality too. I 100% don’t think she wore the frocky horror dress out, not because of its appearance but because I know how boohoo netting feels and trust me you don’t want that on for more than five minutes!!

also unsure why anyone needs to buy multiple party dresses a year, in the same style,when they’ve already admitted they don’t have plans. No wonder she needed a new wardrobe 🙃

Reactions: 21
D99566CB-714D-4837-8F90-382650A26EED.jpeg
A9E9D04A-5CAB-4C9C-BC41-0BC5B06608BC.jpeg
5C63C1EE-14D1-44A7-8464-64586BA9022D.jpeg
5E4D359F-3F44-4FC0-8214-9197C2EFE090.jpeg
A9E9D04A-5CAB-4C9C-BC41-0BC5B06608BC.jpeg
5C63C1EE-14D1-44A7-8464-64586BA9022D.jpeg
Just imagine your mum parading around on The internet like this. Erin is going to get annihilated at high school

And sorry for subjecting you all to double pics 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just can’t. If I put on a dress and looked like that I’d take it off, pop it back in the packet, print the returns label and have it ready to take to the post office. As I’ve said before, a rEaLisTIc try on is someone putting a dress on and saying “I like the colour but I hate that it’s so short” or “this one does nothing for me” or “oh my good god I’m stuck, please Lord help me out of this”. No one on God’s green earth tries dresses on, dances around in their kitchen, talks about how “seggsy” they look and posts it on the Internet for validation, likes and attention. It’s awful. She’s awful. The dresses look awful.
I thought the sparkly frock try on would be funny but actually it’s so pathetic and desperate that I’m just embarrassed for her. How PUS and the kids can show their faces out when any school mum, teacher or work colleague could have seen that I’ll never know. And how her sister, and these friends she claims to have, can watch it and not text her a quick “are you ok because that reel was a bit weird love” message is just beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just can’t. If I put on a dress and looked like that I’d take it off, pop it back in the packet, print the returns label and have it ready to take to the post office. As I’ve said before, a rEaLisTIc try on is someone putting a dress on and saying “I like the colour but I hate that it’s so short” or “this one does nothing for me” or “oh my good god I’m stuck, please Lord help me out of this”. No one on God’s green earth tries dresses on, dances around in their kitchen, talks about how “seggsy” they look and posts it on the Internet for validation, likes and attention. It’s awful. She’s awful. The dresses look awful.
I thought the sparkly frock try on would be funny but actually it’s so pathetic and desperate that I’m just embarrassed for her. How PUS and the kids can show their faces out when any school mum, teacher or work colleague could have seen that I’ll never know. And how her sister, and these friends she claims to have, can watch it and not text her a quick “are you ok because that reel was a bit weird love” message is just beyond me.
Yes! The try on wouldn’t be quite so bad if she attempted to be helpful, by mentioning what she liked/didn’t like about each dress, gave an idea about what the sizing was like, etc. What she actually ends up doing is being incredibly pathetic and embarrassing, it’s painful to watch 🙈

Reactions: 19
That whole "she's giving you..." shtick is stolen straight from maddylucydan (I think that's her name!) on TikTok from when she tries on clothes. Get your own lines, Babs.

Nobody has ever said it is wrong that she's plus size!
It is, however, wrong that she lies about her size regularly and deceives these idiots who seem to hang on her every word and look to her for fashion advice!
this is exactly it! if babs just got on with her life as a plus size woman, literally nobody would care! it's not the fact she's plus sized that's an issue - it's that she blatantly lies about her size! she also claims to be "body confident" while refusing to be truthful about the sizing of her clothes - again, information that no-one is obliged to share with the world, but babs chooses to claim that she's a size 18 in absolutely everything - a claim that is literally impossible, based on the fact that women's clothes sizing is so bleeping arbitrary - so how can she state that she's body confident when she's obviously so insecure about her size that she repeatedly lies about it! if you're going to promote yourself as some kind of body confident role model, the role involves feeling confident and comfortable in your own body - regardless of size - and not encouraging people to hide their "bingo wings" and "tummy" because that literally defeats the point, and actually suggests that people should be self-conscious about certain parts of their body, and use belts and long sleeves etc to conceal them. it's also the poses she uses in photos specifically to appear slimmer than she actually is and uses filters despite claiming not to - it's dishonest and deceitful af. she's manipulating people, and i'd have far more respect for her if she simply explained that she's gained a bit of weight and is feeling pretty uncomfortable in her body as a result - honesty is far more relatable!

• Heart
Surely if this was your actual job and you were an ad-affiliate for a brand, then you’d want to create the best possible look to encourage people to buy the product.

Maybe style the haul with different shoe options, bags, jewellery etc. Style your hair, apply your make-up to conjure up that ‘Christmas party ready’ look. Rather than just throwing the clothes on & telling you how stretchy they are. And, no, Emma, adding a cheap belt and jacket is not styling an outfit!

Everything is just so sloppy and halfhearted.

Reactions: 18
What was the point of that hail video?

She’s bought dresses that she says she has nowhere to wear them, why do it then? Who does that? Who buys dresses after the two years we’ve all had financially, that we aren’t going to need. We’re all struggling to keep our heads above water, not spending money on clothes that won’t come out of the wardrobe

She doesn’t tell us the prices. Or the product code. Or the name of each dress. I hate that with clothes ads, Inpolife does it all the time, shows us a load of close ups and “look at me in this but don’t tell us a single thing about the product

As for the white legs, why didn’t she put on a pair of sheer tights?

Just wanted to point out, not sure if anyone else noticed but on her stories she only specifically says one of the dresses is a size 18.

Also, very petty but imo those shoes are hideous btw.

Screenshot_20211111-054104_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211111-054113_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211111-054123_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But she is “hilarious and gorgeous “ according to her fans 👀

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.