Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's starting a dress try on at nearly 3pm, is not fetching her kids from school? All she does is wallow about by herself all day long. Lazy cow
Shes probably waited until this time to purposefully avoid the school run. My money is on it makes her have anxiety

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Emma's real problem, the one she won't admit- not to the babettes, the therapist, or even to herself- is that she's unhappy.

Her marriage seems platonic at best. We all have different needs in that department, but the way he was when they did the Titanic thing on the Disney cruise was a little bit painful to watch. Could he have been further away or moved quicker once it was done?? That she admitted she had to make him hold her hand for something... its sad, and I'm sad for her, because even if she isn't bothered about sex, she clearly still wants some physical affection from him.

The toddlers are getting older and she has completely failed to transition her content- it's all over the place! An horrendous mishmash of hauls/body positivity/mugs/her mundane life/the puppy/her mundane life/disney/"writing"/her mundane life/"fashion"/mental health. She has failed to commit to any of these things properly and has nor real direction or purpose online.

She always says how much she loved teaching and that it was rewarding. I don't think she regrets giving it up per se, but she must know she's firmly closed the door on a potential return to any kind of education setting with her online behaviour.

She shops (and shops, and shops) to fill the emptiness in her life; not for anything sensible like high quality furnishings or anything, just for absolute shite! Cramming a small house that really should adequately house 4 people with crap to "make her happy and bring her joy". It's why she's always racing to the next event!

She's sad, she's lonely, and she's desperately unfulfilled living this insta-lie, and the cracks in the facade are getting wider every day.
And maybe the message has got through to her that her parents are aging especially her dad and there will come a time when they are not around. I am a year younger than Emma, but both parents have gone. They were older parents anyway so I consider myself lucky to have had them as long as I did. I think she is totally lost at the moment and teasing aside it is sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And maybe the message has got through to her that her parents are aging especially her dad and there will come a time when they are not around. I am a year younger than Emma, but both parents have gone. They were older parents anyway so I consider myself lucky to have had them as long as I did. I think she is totally lost at the moment and teasing aside it is sad to see.
She's been noticeably lost for years, ever since she declared she gets too drunk at social events and says the wrong things. The fact she drank (drinks) too much suggests she was lost way before then.

Reactions: 15
I cannot wait to see the result of this try on!! If nothing fits her I am so here for it. Although saying that itโ€™s highly unlikely sheโ€™ll admit it! But I canโ€™t wait to laugh at all her awkwardness, the excitement over pockets, adding a belt and probably a reminiscent story about how she wore a sparkly dress in the 90โ€™s and was then dumped by her boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot wait to see the result of this try on!! If nothing fits her I am so here for it. Although saying that itโ€™s highly unlikely sheโ€™ll admit it! But I canโ€™t wait to laugh at all her awkwardness, the excitement over pockets, adding a belt and probably a reminiscent story about how she wore a sparkly dress in the 90โ€™s and was then dumped by her boyfriend.
If they don't fit we'll get some kind of bedtime story excuses about life being too busy/puppy/kids etc for her to film it ๐Ÿ™„

If they do fit the whole world will know.... ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ We'll have a Reel, A Grid post about how she only ever used to wear black and a YouTube video haul ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.