Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean, with such gorgeous hair as that, it's hardly surprising that babs recieves endless compliments! what man could resist commenting on such naturally blonde, shiny, soft, rapunzel-esque locks! except steve, obvs. 🤣🤣

not to babfend, but i'd be pretty concerned if a stranger complimented me if i knew my hair was a straw-like, greasy, 50 shades of box dye mess - but not in a "he's a creep" way, more a "i think he needs his eyes checked" kinda way. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20211110_140106.jpg
Screenshot_20211110_140129.jpg
Screenshot_20211110_140115.jpg
Screenshot_20211110_140140.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more I think about it the more random choosing hair as the thing to say she got a compliment on is! I can come home from the hairdressers and the man I’ve been married to for 11 years can look at me and go “Alright?” as if nothing has happened. He just doesn’t notice because he’s a boy! Don’t get me wrong he tells me I look nice and things all the time, but very rarely specifically about my hair! Why would a stranger compliment her hair?? At a dark train station?? It’s such utter shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The more I think about it the more random choosing hair as the thing to say she got a compliment on is! I can come home from the hairdressers and the man I’ve been married to for 11 years can look at me and go “Alright?” as if nothing has happened. He just doesn’t notice because he’s a boy! Don’t get me wrong he tells me I look nice and things all the time, but very rarely specifically about my hair! Why would a stranger compliment her hair?? At a dark train station?? It’s such utter shite!
she chose her hair specifically because - as always - her content is aimed at tattle. she's seen questions as to why she spends her money on tat instead of getting her hair professionally cut and dyed, so she's trying to prove a point to the cowbags - "a totally random man - a stranger - approached me at the train station solely to compliment me on my hair! my hair that steve hacks at and i dye myself with varying shades of damaging box dye! i don't need to pay a hairdresser to style my hair when it's literally causing people to stop in their tracks and ply me with compliments!" in exactly the same way that a lady supposedly stopped her in the streteet to compliment her jumpsuit and ask where she bought it after the cowbags had referred to it as a having children's tv presenter" vibes". sure babs, sure. 👌🏻

also babs, the perfect cure for your" anxiety" - other than a trip to the big primark, obvs - is simply to stop doomscrolling tattle! hope that helps! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i mean, with such gorgeous hair as that, it's hardly surprising that babs recieves endless compliments! what man could resist commenting on such naturally blonde, shiny, soft, rapunzel-esque locks! except steve, obvs. 🤣🤣

not to babfend, but i'd be pretty concerned if a stranger complimented me if i knew my hair was a straw-like, greasy, 50 shades of box dye mess - but not in a "he's a creep" way, more a "i think he needs his eyes checked" kinda way. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 857442View attachment 857443View attachment 857444View attachment 857446
I'm even more sure that Babs is entering the menopause and that is the cause of her itchy eyes. Her hair is thinning

Reactions: 7
Sparkly frocks? Eurgh honestly the way she talks is so cringe. She reminds me of a woman I work with who described the venue of our Christmas mean as “twinkley”

Put some bloody make up you absolutely greasy sloth. Surely for a sparkly going dress haul you’d make a slight bit of effort. I can’t stand half arsed content - this is your job Emma, do better seeing as you’re apparently proud (wtf?) of what you put out.

Reactions: 20
she chose her hair specifically because - as always - her content is aimed at tattle. she's seen questions as to why she spends her money on tat instead of getting her hair professionally cut and dyed, so she's trying to prove a point to the cowbags - "a totally random man - a stranger - approached me at the train station solely to compliment me on my hair! my hair that steve hacks at and i dye myself with varying shades of damaging box dye! i don't need to pay a hairdresser to style my hair when it's literally causing people to stop in their tracks and ply me with compliments!" in exactly the same way that a lady supposedly stopped her in the streteet to compliment her jumpsuit and ask where she bought it after the cowbags had referred to it as a having children's tv presenter" vibes". sure babs, sure. 👌🏻

also babs, the perfect cure for your" anxiety" - other than a trip to the big primark, obvs - is simply to stop doomscrolling tattle! hope that helps! 😘
Yeah I guess. But then we comment on her clown make up, her weird and ultimately unflattering obsession with belts, her cheap looking but mega expensive handbags, her bloody ugly boots, her weird thumb, her CBBC presenter wardrobe, her manky leather jacket……the list goes on and on! She could have picked any of those things to lie about, a comment from a man about hair just seems so unlikely! Like the teenage girls and the swimming costume. A woman of a similar age or size to Babs is more likely to say something about her swimming costume than a young teenager who’s oblivious to anyone over the age of 20!

Reactions: 16
Well to be fair, her hair is to yellow it probably provided some much needed light in a dark train station 🤷‍♀️ he obviously just wanted to thank her hair for providing its services 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I guess. But then we comment on her clown make up, her weird and ultimately unflattering obsession with belts, her cheap looking but mega expensive handbags, her bloody ugly boots, her weird thumb, her CBBC presenter wardrobe, her manky leather jacket……the list goes on and on! She could have picked any of those things to lie about, a comment from a man about hair just seems so unlikely! Like the teenage girls and the swimming costume. A woman of a similar age or size to Babs is more likely to say something about her swimming costume than a young teenager who’s oblivious to anyone over the age of 20!
It’s so bloody random

If he had said “ nice hair, how much do you charge love” or “ nice hair show me your cracking rack” then 🤷‍♀️Maybe

but 99.99% of the time men are so busy getting away from the train in a dream world not making eye contact they wouldn’t notice blabs if she was stark naked

Reactions: 14
How fed up does she look here? Bab, give it up love...instagramming is not a job for you any more...you've lost your sense of purpose ( blogging for young mums with babies and toddlers), you've not moved on and let your channel grown ,ie targeting fellow mums with pre teens. You're not relateable to anyone ,cos you live in the 90's and noone I know spends money like water on useless tat and sits on their arse all day watching crap TV or prancing about on camera generally being offensive to ear and eye!

Attachments

• Heart
It’s so bloody random

If he had said “ nice hair, how much do you charge love” or “ nice hair show me your cracking rack” then 🤷‍♀️Maybe

but 99.99% of the time men are so busy getting away from the train in a dream world not making eye contact they wouldn’t notice blabs if she was stark naked
Oh I think they would lol!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, I'm lucky if I get "has something happened to your hair?!" To which I reply "yes, £60 of colour that our account paid for!" 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's starting a dress try on at nearly 3pm, is not fetching her kids from school? All she does is wallow about by herself all day long. Lazy cow

Reactions: 17
I wonder which of her 2 vile belts she is going to team with her sparkly "Frocks?" I hate the word frock, nearly as much as I dislike her constantly asking herself questions! 😡😡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.