Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is photographed with taming twins cracking on they are mates but taming twins didn’t think blabs was a big enough mate to invite to her birthday celebration did she ??
no doubt it’s some collaboration 🤔
Even with a filter Babs skin is very liney compared to Taming Twins'

Reactions: 13
Taming twins is the polar opposite of babs. She seldom posts and when she does it's actually interesting. Maybe TT can teach her how to use her slow cooker!!

Reactions: 18
She is photographed with taming twins cracking on they are mates but taming twins didn’t think blabs was a big enough mate to invite to her birthday celebration did she ??
Nor to her wedding! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Emma piss off with your faux anxiety. Stuff like getting to the station early isn’t an anxiety thing most people I know like to get to a station with ample time to get to their platform and on the train, it’s also incredibly privileged you have the time to get to a station early in order to get on the train comfortably. If you are anxious about leaving the house and doing things it is a reflection of YOUR personality the fact YOU have no real friends and the career YOU have chosen for yourself. Take your sob story and piss off.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
FFS just seen her new post, talk about attention seeking. Sad twit!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The whole “I don’t go out without my family because I’m so anxious” doesn’t wash. She had a whole era of chasing boy bands & dancing on bar tops (never happened) she likes to brag about. Hopping on a train to London to meet an acquaintance fills her with anxiety, 🐎 💩.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Was she trying to get some sympathy for having a lovely day drinking and shopping in London? I'm confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That post is the most self indulgent load of crap I've seen today!
Emma, if ANY of this is actually true, how about you share with your fragile followers how you got to a more positive place? You know, what tools you now use to cope with such overwhelming anxiety, because it doesn't just go away, you learn to manage it. But you'd know that if ANYTHING you said was true! You make me sick!!!! Using a debilitating illness like Anxiety for engagement without even offering a tiny bit of help to others is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her latest post is bleeping nauseating. But as usual, the sadettes are lapping it up. Brown nosing a woman who they’ll never meet nor who gives a flying duck about them unless they’re blowing smoke up her fat arse

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Ohhh duck off babs.
I've been on crisis line today and have nothing left for your insta anxiety bullshit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think you’re right. On Ste’s “birthday” London trip she put in the comments to another influencers (can’t remember who but she saw her last time she was in London and photographed her sweaty crotch) that she had to go to London again in a few weeks and they should meet up - said person clearly didn’t meet up with her though.

Maybe I’m biased and mean but the whole talk of Stephen and the kids being her security blanket made me roll my eyes. Did she live in a cave for 26 years before meeting Stephen then? I think she’s talking bullshit - she only wants two things from the babettes and that’s sympathy and validation.

My sinister side believes she sometimes plays the mental health card just to appeal to a wider audience. If you have genuine issues that you’re seeing a groupon therapist for but you are ok with having a 5 week gap then that makes zero sense to me.

I do however think there was something “sad” about her today. Wonder if Stephen turning 40 and having the worlds shittest birthday has made him reevaluate his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What a load of 🐂💩. TT lives fairly close and a London train passes through both of their stations so could easily have met on the train. She is such an attention seeker.
Also, what happened to the new jacket you got from the Next ad you did Bab? The one you are wearing is a disgrace!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
People who are in a solid place walk away from critical comments about wardrobes, carpets and tiny rooms instead of passively aggressively responding and clearly getting themselves in a tizzy. What I think is that she's read tattle and she knows that yesterday she revealed she's just her usual "you win, you win" screamed from the bathroom floor self, so she's trying to do some damage control and convince any Babettes who saw the real her or were thinking of making a move to Tattle that she's super in control and a happy little lamb.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That post is the most self indulgent load of crap I've seen today!
Emma, if ANY of this is actually true, how about you share with your fragile followers how you got to a more positive place? You know, what tools you now use to cope with such overwhelming anxiety, because it doesn't just go away, you learn to manage it. But you'd know that if ANYTHING you said was true! You make me sick!!!! Using a debilitating illness like Anxiety for engagement without even offering a tiny bit of help to others is disgusting.
Yes, SO self indulgent!! She's always off out and about. My goal for November is to go to B&M on my own because I developed some issues with anxiety and driving on my own/being in a shop on my own during lockdown which are still lurking (I know it sounds silly). She hasn't got a bleeping clue. What a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, SO self indulgent!! She's always off out and about. My goal for November is to go to B&M on my own because I developed some issues with anxiety and driving on my own/being in a shop on my own during lockdown which are still lurking (I know it sounds silly). She hasn't got a bleeping clue. What a knob.
It most definitely doesn't sound silly. I'm a mental health professional and believe me, you do not sound silly. Good Luck x ❤

Reactions: 20
Baps out ✅ Heavily applied eye makeup ✅Garish glasses ✅ Drink in hand✅Yellow hair with middle parting ✅ Stubby fingers with polish on ✅
I think the lazy cow is actually proud to be like this. Bet she screenshots it and sends it to the Wet Ones by whatsapp. #spoiltBratSquadGoals

Reactions: 14
I’ve never known one person go out as much as she does! She plonks herself in bed - away from her kids. bathes in her own filth for hours - away from her kids. She has all day to do these things but chooses to have even more me time when they’re gone.
She’s Forever shopping/theatre/blog conferences/nights out with mates not to mention HER OWN MEET UPS.
This is a whole new level of faking anxiety for engagement.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.