Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissed as a fart in those latest stories! Hair gate did not happen and she hates the puppy (and the feeling is quite clearly mutual) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But regardless of what she says in her stories about how she wants to go back and tell him to aid off if a man did and that’s a big IF she would see it as a positive as validation of her own feelings about herself.
Just to confirm I don't think she has nice hair, but this is the narrative of the story. She's now had her insecurities cleansed and her hair validated by a stranger who got close to her. She was shocked to find that this revelation about her having nice hair was public knowledge so now she has to tell all her Babettes that she now knows the big secret that everyone thinks she has nice hair afterall.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What utter bullshit, all these random, fictitious strangers supposedly giving her compliments 🙄. Off the top of my head I can recall:

• The cashier in M&S who said that she looked like a brilliant mum who deserved some ‘me time’ so suggested that Babs bought two Cadbury’s Creme Eggs to savour in peace.

• The lady on the train the last time she went to London who said her outfit was lovely. (When she was wearing those ridiculous pink, heart-shaped sunglasses and the looked like an overgrown toddler).

• And now today, a random man at Grand Central who said she had nice hair.
(He must have also had a white stick and a guide dog)

The more bollox, along with the faux anxiety post 🤬. She’s just so predictable 🤦🏼‍♀️😴

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
What utter bullshit, all these random, fictitious strangers supposedly giving her compliments 🙄. Off the top of my head I can recall:

• The cashier in M&S who said that she looked like a brilliant mum who deserved some ‘me time’ so suggested that Babs bought two Cadbury’s Creme Eggs to savour in peace.

• The lady on the train the last time she went to London who said her outfit was lovely. (When she was wearing those ridiculous pink, heart-shaped sunglasses and the looked like an overgrown toddler).

The more bollox, along with the faux anxiety post 🤬. She’s just so predictable 🤦🏼‍♀️😴
Her lies just get worse and worse, and she just looks like more of a state as the days go on.
She's pathetic!!! Really pathetic!!

Just to confirm I don't think she has nice hair, but this is the narrative of the story. She's now had her insecurities cleansed and her hair validated, she was shocked to find that this revelation about her having nice hair was public knowledge so now she had to tell all her Babettes that she now knows the big secret that everyone thinks she has nice hair afterall.
Oh I knew you didn’t think she had nice hair. Most sane people would never think hair like hers was nice

Reactions: 14
Oh I knew you didn’t think she had nice hair. Most sane people would never think hair like hers was nice
BUT if I saw her out and about I'd get close to her and tell her she had nice hair because I know how happy it makes her

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Someone at Alton Towers complimented her colourful outfit.

And never forget the teenage girls at Butlins who told her how fab she looked in her swimming costume 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Apart from it being bullshit, if my children were terrified of being alone for no reason, I’d think I’d failed in raising well rounded adults. And that’s not even touching on sympathy for having a jolly on a bleeping Tuesday, when claiming to work full time.

Why would anybody who can afford it rather have a million bits of Poundland shot, than one beautiful object? Particularly if it comes from Liberty’s 😍

Reactions: 19
Cowbags don't forget the 2 girls who complimented her swim attire whilst at Butlins #notmorebabshit

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Didn’t she go a bit crazeee and bellow a compliment at that woman on the train who then felt duty bound to give blabs one 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
BUT if I saw her out and about I'd get close to her and tell her she had nice hair because I know how happy it makes her
See this in itself is why I'd never want to be online like she is. She simply doesn't know if he is a "fan" who wanted to make her feel good or a run of the mill 'bellend on the train'

I am happy living my live in private where I can flip the finger to a man saying that to me and know for a fact I haven't just accidentally upset someone that pays for all my plastic tat.

ahhh whilst at work today i did ask a customer what perfume she was wearing as she smelt lovely, (gucci memorie) and also asked a lady where her jumper was from (an old one from house of fraser )

HOLD UP! The woman who only last week (I think) had to make a song and dance about wearing a strappy dress is wearing a strappy dress. She wears them all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ah, another day, another fabricated story! unsurprisingly, the narrative involves a stranger complimenting emma on her appearance - because obviously she is unable to leave the house without receiving a flood of adoring comments! 🤥🤥

there is absolutely nobody in the world - except a babette desperate for babs' attention - that anyone would compliment babs on her yellow, straw-like mop. that's a definite "duck you" to the cowbags - a "see! there are people who appreciate my self-dyed, steve-cut hair style!" at least make your ridiculous tales vaguely believeable babs, which they never are, because the adoring stranger always happens to comment on whatever item of clothing etc that has recently been mocked on tattle! 🤣

equally, what difference does it make if the comment was made by a man or a woman? in other stories where she's claimed a woman told her they loved her jumpsuit/dress/clown-like make-up, she's supposedly responded with a "thank you", yet when it comes from a guy, based solely on gender a simple "thanks" is inappropriate and she should have "given him a piece of her kind"?! the way she described the fictitious situation was hardly creepy - it wasn't like a man unknowingly snuck up behind her in a dark alleyway and whispered "i like your hair" into her ear - it was a passing compliment, which just happened to be made by a man. sure, it didn't happen, but even if it had, it just sounded like she's preparing for a sympathy-seeking "me too" post about how a man approached her at a dark train station and how threatened and vulnerable she felt, as he complimented her hair and then continued on his way. duck off babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The subtitles were even having trouble understanding her slurring this evening. I tried to watch with no sound and it made no sense.

• Haha
The subtitles were even having trouble understanding her slurring this evening. I tried to watch with no sound and it made no sense.
In all honesty, she makes no sense to me when the sound is on 🤷🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ah, another day, another fabricated story! unsurprisingly, the narrative involves a stranger complimenting emma on her appearance - because obviously she is unable to leave the house without receiving a flood of adoring comments! 🤥🤥

there is absolutely nobody in the world - except a babette desperate for babs' attention - that anyone would compliment babs on her yellow, straw-like mop. that's a definite "duck you" to the cowbags - a "see! there are people who appreciate my self-dyed, steve-cut hair style!" at least make your ridiculous tales vaguely believeable babs, which they never are, because the adoring stranger always happens to comment on whatever item of clothing etc that has recently been mocked on tattle! 🤣

equally, what difference does it make if the comment was made by a man or a woman? in other stories where she's claimed a woman told her they loved her jumpsuit/dress/clown-like make-up, she's supposedly responded with a "thank you", yet when it comes from a guy, based solely on gender a simple "thanks" is inappropriate and she should have "given him a piece of her kind"?! the way she described the fictitious situation was hardly creepy - it wasn't like a man unknowingly snuck up behind her in a dark alleyway and whispered "i like your hair" into her ear - it was a passing compliment, which just happened to be made by a man. sure, it didn't happen, but even if it had, it just sounded like she's preparing for a sympathy-seeking "me too" post about how a man approached her at a dark train station and how threatened and vulnerable she felt, as he complimented her hair and then continued on his way. duck off babs.
Maybe we’ll be subjected to a ‘I was almost sexually assaulted in the train station’ post tomorrow. I jest but I would not put it past her

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.