Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has any emotional attachment to any of those mugs whatsoever, they are just things crammed into another space in her house. If they all crashed onto the floor she would love the engagement and attention playing the victim but thirty seconds later she would be salivating at the thought of replacing them all with another hideous haul. They provide her with 2 minutes of joy as she posts about them to the babettes but then they get shipped out for the next season/occasion. She uses them as some weird crutch/personality trait to deflect how lonely and miserable her life actually is.
Isn't at least one of them a present from LP, what memories does she cherish when she looks at that one?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Gotten"??
"Gotten"??

Emma. What is wrong with "Got"!? You. Are. Not. American 🙄🤦‍♀️
But she really, REALLY wants to be! In her head, she’s like the mega successful youtubers/instagrammers in the US and tries to copy their ‘decorating for Xmas’ style videos etc. Unfortunately, those people live in much bigger houses than the horrid hobbit house( only horrid cos Babs is in it). They also have some style (the really successful ones anyway) and don’t just clutter their house with endless random tit.
Thats what the Rae Dunn mugs etc are about - “ I got that in New York/Florida y,know….cos I am always going to the States….Disney is my true home….. yada yada yada. Emma just because you want something to be true doesn’t mean it is!
To quote the brilliant Joan Cusak in “Working Girl”:- Sometimes I sing & dance around the house in my under wear……..doesn’t make me Madonna, never will”!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fashion creator 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i am DEAD. not only labelling herself as "body confident", she also perceives herself as a "fashion creator"?! and "mid to plus size" - while posing specifically to appear as thin as possible in a high-angled photo! good job babs. 👌🏻

i bet she was FUMING that the caption didn't say "discover size 18 fashion creators" so she could place emphasis on the size 18 and continue to define herself by her size! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
WTF is mid-plus size?! On the beg from up and coming fashion designers. No. They won't work with you as you dont give credit to the products sent your way. Stacey Solomon, Jess Plus Size....you didn't really showcase them did you Babs?!

• Haha
WTF is mid-plus size?! On the beg from up and coming fashion designers. No. They won't work with you as you dont give credit to the products sent your way. Stacey Solomon, Jess Plus Size....you didn't really showcase them did you Babs?!
Why is babs branding herself mid plus size when we all know she is #size18 and only #size18.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the new bed hasn't been put together cos the silly cow didn't realise she needed to order slats for it. Consequently, the way they've stored it gives the illusion she's got cot sides up like the oldies I used to care for in a geriatric hospital to prevent them falling out of bed/escaping! I wonder if she's depressed by what a tit show her life's becoming ;nowhere to store tat; a bedroom carpet which wasn't removed pre wardrobe fitting; crappy dressing table....i could go on but I'm depressing myself now.

Attachments

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fashion creator 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What about “mid-size”?!? Size 18 isn’t mid-fuxking size Emma!!

Oh did the woman with a masters mean mid/plus size not mid - plus size

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just sat down and caught up on Instagram, because ya know I’ve got a real job and life (Babs 😉)
In her stories this morning she talks about how she got a busy week organising Christmas jumpers, editing videos, mugs. Love, what planet are you actually on…today I’ve taught all day until 4pm, got home at 5pm made dinner then dash out to a governors meeting until 8:30pm. This week I have a massive deadline as well as organising my own kids lives, packed lunches, extra curricular activities, organising Xmas presents etc etc.
She’s so disconnected from reality. Also, I LOVE Christmas but why are all the Instahuns putting their decs up now?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So the new bed hasn't been put together cos the silly cow didn't realise she needed to order slats for it. Consequently, the way they've stored it gives the illusion she's got cot sides up like the oldies I used to care for in a geriatric hospital to prevent them falling out of bed/escaping! I wonder if she's depressed by what a tit show her life's becoming ;nowhere to store tat; a bedroom carpet which wasn't removed pre wardrobe fitting; crappy dressing table....i could go on but I'm depressing myself now.
The curtains being drawn over radiator and not straightened out is annoying me more than it should. You share your life on the Web, at least show a bit of pride in your house. I know it seems petty but things like that rub me up the wrong way, it's pure laziness.

I shall now return to my box, as you were cowbags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just sat down and caught up on Instagram, because ya know I’ve got a real job and life (Babs 😉)
In her stories this morning she talks about how she got a busy week organising Christmas jumpers, editing videos, mugs. Love, what planet are you actually on…today I’ve taught all day until 4pm, got home at 5pm made dinner then dash out to a governors meeting until 8:30pm. This week I have a massive deadline as well as organising my own kids lives, packed lunches, extra curricular activities, organising Xmas presents etc etc.
She’s so disconnected from reality. Also, I LOVE Christmas but why are all the Instahuns putting their decs up now?
Cus they have duck all else to do I think.. they live on a different planet don't they

Reactions: 14
The curtains being drawn over radiator and not straightened out is annoying me more than it should. You share your life on the Web, at least show a bit of pride in your house. I know it seems petty but things like that rub me up the wrong way, it's pure laziness.

I shall now return to my box, as you were cowbags 😂
I noticed this too. I just sat here looking at it for ages thinking Why?? Why would you not straighten them awful curtains out 🤦‍♀️🙄 Why!?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.