Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain the narrative of that advert? Children happily playing quietly then mum and dad dressed like a giant turkey and elf come barging in and make them play different games? Wouldnโ€™t the ad make more sense the other way round? Maybe I am just not super intelligent and itโ€™s to sophisticated for me? Does the come up with the plot and Emma just have to go along with it or do they let her do what she wants?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can anyone explain the narrative of that advert? Children happily playing quietly then mum and dad dressed like a giant turkey and elf come barging in and make them play different games? Wouldnโ€™t the ad make more sense the other way round? Maybe I am just not super intelligent and itโ€™s to sophisticated for me? Does the come up with the plot and Emma just have to go along with it or do they let her do what she wants?
I would have a stab in the dark and say that the Ads are all her ideas, after all, she is a content creator ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought she was going to paint the mug cupboard according to season? I'm sure she said that when she painted it 3 colours that don't match the rest of the kitchen.

And the advert makes no sense. Why were her and her "I don't like the internet" husband dressed up in inflatable costumes? Why was erin dressed in one at the end but not Ethan? The whole thing was confusing.

Reactions: 17
Babs tribute ๐Ÿ˜.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Babmas" - I'm sure you can guess what this is a parody of!

P.S - Emma duck off with your smug "I had a poetry book" remark. Can you do THIS??? ๐Ÿ‘‡

๐ŸŽถIt's beginning to look a lot like Babmas
Everywhere you go
Take a look at her page 5am
She's grimacing once again
With candy canes and hot cock mugs galore

It's beginning to look a lot like Babmas
Vlogs that are a bore
But the ugliest sight to see
Is the skirt like a Christmas tree
And Babs rack on the floor

A pair of crap Primark boots
And a tit load of booze
Is the wish of kween Conway Em
A mum who keeps her dignity
Is the hope of Ethan and Es
And P-U-S can hardly wait to get his own bed!

It's beginning to look a like Babmas
Ads for Studio
There's a tree in the fireplace o' hell
And one in the lounge as well
The sturdy kind that doesn't mind Margot

Soon the meltdowns start
In the bathroom of DLP
And the thing that will make them begin
Is the canned cocks and the gin
That are bad for my heart! ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
@Missymoo92 ....superb ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ, Bab, THIS is poetry not your shitey pamphlet. @SingSong ,I think you're right they took on a big mortgage expecting her IG career ( tit show) to continue as normal but life will not be normal for a very long time yet. I do believe her heart isn't in it anymore...she looks miserable and her content is dire..to me ,it's as tho she's going through the motions. It's killing her cos she loves the adoration from the babettes( realistically, she doesn't get it from Ste so she has to get it from somewhere else) . Her mum has probably got her hands full of a poorly Rog so isn't getting attention from there...all in all Babs is an unhappy soul. This am's tales from the crypt is a prime example ,apologies if you're eating breakfast ๐Ÿคข.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ok 6.45 on a Saturday and the kiddos are no where to be seen...ffs...what a sad life her kids have being banished so she can watch her tv!
Iโ€™m glad she blocked me, no more nausea in a morning from her picking and scratching herself from her pit, and no more frustration at her lack of parenting. When I think my 9 yr old is up and on FaceTime to friends, practicing dance routines till 9pm, maybe 10 on a weekend. Or playing board games with family. Those kids are only good for her when promoting things ๐Ÿ˜ก we all have different parenting styles and Iโ€™d never call someone out for thereโ€™s normally but she really has ridiculous ideas

Reactions: 20
I thought she was going to paint the mug cupboard according to season? I'm sure she said that when she painted it 3 colours that don't match the rest of the kitchen.

And the advert makes no sense. Why were her and her "I don't like the internet" husband dressed up in inflatable costumes? Why was erin dressed in one at the end but not Ethan? The whole thing was confusing.
Screenshot_20211116-100950_Instagram.jpg

This is both of the E's in the inflatable costumes at the end. But you're right, non of it makes sense!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Isn't it funny how she started all of this with a blog sharing her toddlers pulling tantrum faces, and now tattle documents Babs tantrum faces

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20211116-102734_Instagram.jpg

The face Steve & the Kids see when she tells them THEY WILL appear in her latest Ads! Imagine her stomping around the house directing them ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Screenshot_20211116-102612_Instagram.jpg

She is definitely trolling us about the make-up ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Babs tribute ๐Ÿ˜.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Babmas" - I'm sure you can guess what this is a parody of!

P.S - Emma duck off with your smug "I had a poetry book" remark. Can you do THIS??? ๐Ÿ‘‡

๐ŸŽถIt's beginning to look a lot like Babmas
Everywhere you go
Take a look at her page 5am
She's grimacing once again
With candy canes and hot cock mugs galore

Vlogs that are a bore
But the ugliest sight to see
Is the skirt like a Christmas tree
And Babs rack on the floor

A pair of crap Primark boots
And a tit load of booze
Is the wish of kween Conway Em
A mum who keeps her dignity
Is the hope of Ethan and Es
And P-U-S can hardly wait to get his own bed!

It's beginning to look a like Babmas
Ads for Studio
There's a tree in the fireplace o' hell
And one in the lounge as well
The sturdy kind that doesn't mind Margot

Soon the meltdowns start
In the bathroom of DLP
And the thing that will make them begin
Is the canned cocks and the gin
That are bad for my heart! ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
Absolutely genius!!! You have a fantastic way with words!

Reactions: 8
Shut the hell up Babs. You definitely are not a make-up artist innovator. Highlight on the end of your nose has been done forever. Regardless you shouldn't be adding highlighter to a bulbous tip.

If you want to study make-up Emma then start off easy and type the words "make-up" "brushes" and "blending" into google.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.