Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'TIME TO GET MY FESTIVE MUGS OUT FOR THE LADS'

Yet a man saying 'nice hair' is sexually aggressive/ inappropriate.
Same woman who defines herself as size 18 woman on a regular basis but thinks it's inappropriate when someone is described as the large lady because we shouldn't be defined by size 🤔

Reactions: 27
Ugh she’s on about her “ bad leg” again and not being able to wear heels. This is the bad leg that prevents her climbing on her work tops, doing stupid dances in the garden and generally flinging herself and her enormous gunt around?! NOTHING wrong with your leg Emma you big fat liar. You just overweight and lazy and are pissed so often you’d fall over in heels. Those dresses ( all #size 18 of course) will be tried on and returned never to see the light of day again! Meanwhile she will add a belt and enormous tights up to her droopy tits as per usual because we all know Emma has nothing original to offer!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Im here for the photo of a tit margots curled out on that tree skirt is it’s gonna happen , or the poor pups gonna chew on it and get a tummy full of synthetic fur 🥺

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That house really makes me itch. Every single surface and wall is just covered in tat. It doesn't even look nice and arranged artistically, it's just dumped on a surface. It's enough to give you a migraine just looking at it.
All the mugs look just ridiculous. Can you imagine walking in and seeing all that?
Bab, have you ever heard the saying "Less is more?" 🤮🤮

Reactions: 23
She sounds really out of breath again, allergies getting worse?

More dresses for going nowhere? Are ASOS sponsoring her, she doesn’t seem to shop anywhere else for clothes. Joanie, Popsy & Matalan aren’t sending freebies through to her grubby little thumbs & not taking her bait.

Reactions: 19
That house really makes me itch. Every single surface and wall is just covered in tat. It doesn't even look nice and arranged artistically, it's just dumped on a surface. It's enough to give you a migraine just looking at it.
All the mugs look just ridiculous. Can you imagine walking in and seeing all that?
Bab, have you ever heard the saying "Less is more?" 🤮🤮
It's not just tat, it's the furniture too. Like the sofa right next to the clearly too big TV

Reactions: 16
Random story on Grease 2 and then throwback photo from childhood. She really does stay in the past. That's something to do with not facing the future isn't it? @Lady Doodle?

Reactions: 25
Random story on Grease 2 and then throwback photo from childhood. She really does stay in the past. That's something to do with not facing the future isn't it? @Lady Doodle?
Yes, definitely!
It usually means that either a person doesn't appreciate what they have in the present, or more likely it means they don't want to deal with the present, or they fear what is to come in the future.

Grease 2 is the biggest pile of tit movie! The original Grease is way better! As usual Emma is trying to be cool by posting this & as usual shes failed like she does at everything she tries cos she’s utterly crap!
Lives in the past because her current life so so bleeping dull and she’s DESPERATELY scrapping at the barrel to keep some sort of content going even though she’s too boring to actuallyHAVE any content worth watching!
Get a life Emma cos seriously, you are so tit at the SM life it’s unreal!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's really got nothing else to offer.
She's in a loveless marriage. Her kids will dislike her for what she's done to them. She'll never have a career in teaching ever again. She's got no friends or any 'real' kind of existence outside of the Internet world and she's not even very good at what she does (putting it mildly). It's no wonder she constantly lives in the past! She has no future 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Report the Stories and Grid post cowbags! I just have! They SHOULD be marked as "Ad/Own product" as they feature her god awful mugs 🤬🤬
that's exactly what i thought! grrr. 😡

and as for that "tree skirt", it looks tacky af. if she was that desperate to show it off to the babettes - because obvs the gripping drama of whether or not babs will unearth it in her tiny hobbit house of tat is a mystery that has kept the babettes on the edge of their seats all weekend - why not simply share a photo? what is was the need for making ethan walk across the screen twice, like a trained performer, desperate to comply with his mother's demands to achieve a few moments of attention - dragging the poor puppy by its teeth?! 😔

i'm also going to take a couple of tingos! christmas has come early! 🥳🎉
- the infuriating "christmas calories don't count!" sign - SO apt for the #bodyconfident influenza raising impressionable young children. 🤦🏻‍♀️
- a mention of the matching family pyjamas, which we'll undoubtedly be treated to a photo. of soon, featuring gormless steve in all his awkward glory, and babs using a child to conceal her gunt, because she's ordered hers in a too-small size 18.

and as for her claim that each mug "has a little memory attached to it"?! what like "oh, i remember walking into home bargains while filming one of my many tat hauls and chucking this £2 mug in my basket!" or "my collection of cath kidston mugs that steve bought me because obvs i'm not going to buy expensive mugs - although not as extortionately-priced as my mugs4mugs - for myself!" and "oh, this mug i bought from anthropologie specifically to fill a gap in my mug cupboard of dreams! definitely an heirloom of such sentimental value!" 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes, definitely!
It usually means that either a person doesn't appreciate what they have in the present, or more likely it means they don't want to deal with the present, or they fear what is to come in the future.
She isn't living in the present obviously because she celebrates halloween in August and Christmas in October

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she can't walk in heels. In flats or boots she can still stomp around like Miss Trunchbull. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emma nobody cares about your obscene amount of Christmas mugs. You have wasted so much money on them and you are contributing to the global environmental crisis every time you buy more junk.
Plus…they really aren’t that pretty or cute or special looking. They actually look cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.