Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Boredofgrey i’m gonna Babfend here, but the wall actually juts out there (maybe a chimney?) so actually the wallpaper is hung right, you just can’t tell from that photo (& I HATE THAT I KNOW THIS!)

That room could have been quite nice, but like all the others, it’s too full of tit so looks crap 🙄

Reactions: 18
@Boredofgrey i’m gonna Babfend here, but the wall actually juts out there (maybe a chimney?) so actually the wallpaper is hung right, you just can’t tell from that photo (& I HATE THAT I KNOW THIS!)

That room could have been quite nice, but like all the others, it’s too full of tit so looks crap 🙄
I think technically it's hung right but because of the way it juts out then I would have done it so the pattern isn't the same when you look at it straight on (if u know what I mean!) the whole room is just a dumping ground for her tat

Reactions: 15
I think technically it's hung right but because of the way it juts out then I would have done it so the pattern isn't the same when you look at it straight on (if u know what I mean!) the whole room is just a dumping ground for her tat
Let’s just agree it’s wank ❤ 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah the wallpaper is horrible regardless! It was gifted wasn't it. The weirdest thing in that room is how she's hung photos and prints on the slanty bit of the wall 😂
So every time that wall is shown should there be an #ad gifted disclosure?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
FML those stories are not what you need at 6:43am! 🤢 She is definitely looking worse, she’s on one (ooh I rhymed through and two because I’m an amazing poet with a book out, I can rhyme you know, I’m so amazing), she hates that poor puppy and her whole day is filming a couple of bits. Wow. Get a life Babs, get an actual life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So every time that wall is shown should there be an #ad gifted disclosure?!
Yes for 12 months

Quick attention seeking post. “My dad is a legend please send a few positive waves he’s got a big appointment today”
But no Emma you never talk about the health of people around you, I bet she’s the one that checks in to heartlands or qe a&e for all the attention then either ignores people or replies with “I’ll DM you” drama queen

Reactions: 16
Well that explains the attention seeking story. Straight before and ad she has no shame to up her engagement

as always it’s bloody appalling reminds me of benny hill from back in the day. Not funny and tit

FML those stories are not what you need at 6:43am! 🤢 She is definitely looking worse, she’s on one (ooh I rhymed through and two because I’m an amazing poet with a book out, I can rhyme you know, I’m so amazing), she hates that poor puppy and her whole day is filming a couple of bits. Wow. Get a life Babs, get an actual life.
Cue a post later on it being an ideal Christmas gift…..the only way it’s ideal is 1) it’s in a bathroom and can be used as emergency bog roll or 2) you’ve run out of firefighters for the open fire

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like Studio pays well doesn't it Ste!
It'd have to pay an awful lot for me to dress up like that and Pratt about on the internet 🤣 imagine his work colleagues or potential clients seeing that 🤣

• Haha
WTAF? King of roasts!? 🤣🤣🤣

Babs doesn’t look so happy with this #size18 outfit… but we can expect to see this rehashed for the next eleventy-billion years!

CD78DBA1-6C32-446E-BCF3-935B7746952A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh dear TT not looking much of a TT there I’m afraid Babs. Ethan looks far more natural, Erin just looks OTT like her god awful mother.
And yeah post about your dad to increase engagement right before an ad😡We see you, you absolute witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Ste dressed as a Turkey cos he'll do ANYTHING for that witch in the fear she'll "smash his face in" if he doesn't
Emma in a true to size outfit for once
Erin eye bleeping the camera like the obnoxious little madam she is - she is no threat of any kind, let alone the triple variety!
Ethan is the only one who is genuinely endearing and sweet and once again he gets zero look in with the dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.