Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOBODY cares about the tree skirt, it looks tit as do the mugs. Bloody hell if that’s all she can talk about, why bother?

Reactions: 23
God 7am and she’s already manic! She’s trying to prove she does have friends by saying so and so bought her this etc. Funny how she never goes out for a meal or drinks etc with her friends. They probably are fed up with her loud mouth, rude, obnoxious behaviour. I know I am!
Everytime I see that hideous cupboard I hope it’ll fall down!!! Imagine the meltdown she’d have if all her mugs got smashed!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Should the mug cupboard of dreams be marked as an AD??? I can definitely see her tacky mug efforts on there.

Also it's November, why is Xmas even an issue yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Emma nobody cares about your obscene amount of Christmas mugs. You have wasted so much money on them and you are contributing to the global environmental crisis every time you buy more junk.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her wet clothes are on the radiator (didn’t she say she was going to stop doing that?) not even next to the kitchen bin, but touching it 🤢🤮
1B24EA27-82F0-46FF-973A-7E63A66B2106.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Surely the damp in that house can’t be good for the weird frame around some shelves?

If they’re in a conservation area that won’t allow them to change their windows and doors, what makes them think they’ll get an extension approved?

Reactions: 18
Keeps calling it a Christmas skirt, is it not a tree skirt because it goes around the bottom of a TREE!!!! Also I'm surprised that cupboard is still on the wall with all those mugs and tat on it 😱 less is more Babs!!

Reactions: 20
Report the Stories and Grid post cowbags! I just have! They SHOULD be marked as "Ad/Own product" as they feature her god awful mugs 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The full stop overload in her captions is really unbearable. “I also call gnomes. G-nomies”. What is that full stop even doing?
Her content has been recycled to the point where it’s just pulp now. I’ve never known anyone to be so unbelievably repetitive. Yes we know literally all of this Emma because you haven’t said anything new for 4 years

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So much clutter in that house, I want to get a skip for her and chuck half her house in it. Who actually wants 50 odd Christmas mugs, other than Bab, not anyone that I know! She's a weird one

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Emma hates taking the day off and makes it so clear because she’s manic every single Monday to bombard with stories and grid posts.

Reactions: 22
The full stop overload in her captions is really unbearable. “I also call gnomes. G-nomies”. What is that full stop even doing?
Her content has been recycled to the point where it’s just pulp now. I’ve never known anyone to be so unbelievably repetitive. Yes we know literally all of this Emma because you haven’t said anything new for 4 years
How quirky and kooky does she think she is with her pronunciation of G-nomies!? Most families have something like this, keep it private instead of having to explain EVERY. SINGLE. BLOODY. YEAR. the story of why you do it, because no one bleeping cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How quirky and kooky does she think she is with her pronunciation of G-nomies!? Most families have something like this, keep it private instead of having to explain EVERY. SINGLE. BLOODY. YEAR. the story of why you do it, because no one bleeping cares.
She does think she is so much more interesting, than she actually is. It's embarrassing for her lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
'TIME TO GET MY FESTIVE MUGS OUT FOR THE LADS'

Yet a man saying 'nice hair' is sexually aggressive/ inappropriate.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Emma hates taking the day off and makes it so clear because she’s manic every single Monday to bombard with stories and grid posts.
It's so obvious it's not her idea or choice, it's either the therapists suggestion and she has to stick to it as its so easy to check, or perhaps Ste put his foot down and said "can we have one blasted day over the weekend where you don't gurn at strangers on your phone or make me get the step ladder out to take OOTD pics??" The fact that she still spends the Babbath day "creating content" to manically upload on Monday shows how empty her life is. She's at home a lot during the week so, in theory, doesn't have to spend weekends catching up with stuff like a lot of us do. Why can't she just put the phone down and have 1 nice day focusing on her family. I bet those kids don't recognise their mother without a phone or camera in her hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.