Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she can’t find the tree skirt says it all to me!!! There’s obviously so much crap in her house that she can’t find anything and yet she carries on ending endless amount of crap to the endless plastic storage boxes she buys.

She likes to think she is like the American Youtubers who go all out and decorate for every holiday. Some of them have amazing displays (and some are as horrific as Babs!) HOWEVER our house in the US had a massive basement - we had part of it as a home theatre/games room and then a huge storage area with shelves etc where we stored our boxes of seasonal decor.
Now we are in the UK and don’t have a basement, its stored tidily in the garage in boxes and every year we go through and chuck anything broken etc. I do add to our Christmas decor but a few tasteful and carefully selected pieces NOT bags of tat from Poundland!!
No matter how she tries to portray herself she is NOTHING like the successful US YouTubers or Instagrammers!
And Poundland is NOTHING like The Dollar Tree!!

Reactions: 22
The fact that she can’t find the tree skirt says it all to me!!! There’s obviously so much crap in her house that she can’t find anything and yet she carries on ending endless amount of crap to the endless plastic storage boxes she buys.

She likes to think she is like the American Youtubers who go all out and decorate for every holiday. Some of them have amazing displays (and some are as horrific as Babs!) HOWEVER our house in the US had a massive basement - we had part of it as a home theatre/games room and then a huge storage area with shelves etc where we stored our boxes of seasonal decor.
Now we are in the UK and don’t have a basement, its stored tidily in the garage in boxes and every year we go through and chuck anything broken etc. I do add to our Christmas decor but a few tasteful and carefully selected pieces NOT bags of tat from Poundland!!
No matter how she tries to portray herself she is NOTHING like the successful US YouTubers or Instagrammers!
And Poundland is NOTHING like The Dollar Tree!!
I thought she said in the garden centre vlog that they were shopping for a tree skirt.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ahh I know we've spoken about this before but remember when her favourite nickname for triple T was Doodles? Like the personal nickname LP has for her daughter. Babs thought it was something everyone called their children because it was cool. Makes me shiverrrr, it's so creepy.
she then moved on to adopting the terms "the boy" and "the girl" to refer to the kids - which she totally stole from twodadsinlondon, failing to understand that they use those names specifically to protect the identity of their adopted children. kinda pointless to label erin and ethan "MY girl" and "the boy" when the entire world knows every detail about them - from their weight at birth to the contents of their underwear drawer. it's beyond cringe that she lacks the basic creativity required to give nicknames to her own children - except for the car crash that is "Ez". don't even get me started on that horror. presumably that was derived from "Emz" - her own nineties nickname - y'know, since Ezza is simply an extention of herself. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How long until brands get the message not to hire this woman. There are plenty of other influencers with a more professional and less tarnished reputation. All I can think is that Btec Paul is a wander in bs
[/QUOTE]

I read this as “… BTEC Paul is in a wander bra” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a thought may be the couple of xmas jumpers & the white tree skirt is in those tote bags that Ste put out in the summer with the rubbish on purpose by accident. Her demands, belittling of him & shelfish ways would be enough to extract revenge on her.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a thought may be the couple of xmas jumpers & the white tree skirt is in those tote bags that Ste put out in the summer with the rubbish on purpose by accident. Her demands, belittling of him & shelfish ways would be enough to extract revenge on her.🤔
But then he has to pay to replace them 🙄

Reactions: 5
I've just watched yesterday's YouTube video, which was obviously filmed last Sunday on her "Day off", proving that she cannot go a single day without talking into a camera and flaunting her disgusting life online!
However, I digress,,,,,,,
How obvious was her favouritism towards Erin in the garden centre!?
Look at this ERIN
How lovely is that ERIN
Pass me one of those ERIN
Are you excited ERIN
Ooh you love these don't you ERIN
🤬🤬🤬
All Ethan got was a very passive aggressive "Don't touch that gorgeous" as if he was a 2 year old 🙄 And her ignoring him in the Hobby Craft section and moving around him to film Erin!!!! Vile witch!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The living room just looks so cluttered. The curtains don't match anything and the pole is far too long for the window. As for the television...why is it so huge? It takes up that entire corner? Why does she have to fill every available space?
The tiny curtains and long rail irritates me far more than it should 😬. I just don’t understand why you would buy new curtains that are too small? Everything she does is on the cheap and purely for content. I think she is fully aware that downsizing wasn’t the best idea they made and It wouldn’t surprise me if they sell that house soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The tiny curtains and long rail irritates me far more than it should 😬. I just don’t understand why you would buy new curtains that are too small? Everything she does is on the cheap and purely for content. I think she is fully aware that downsizing wasn’t the best idea they made and It wouldn’t surprise me if they sell that house soon.
Yeah I think they will move soon too. She caveated the move with, "we aren't forever home people". The house is really lovely, I absolutely love the arts and crafts period, but it's full to the brim with her tat and IKEA furniture when she could have tastefully decorated with furniture which suits the style of house.

I've just watched yesterday's YouTube video, which was obviously filmed last Sunday on her "Day off", proving that she cannot go a single day without talking into a camera and flaunting her disgusting life online!
However, I digress,,,,,,,
How obvious was her favouritism towards Erin in the garden centre!?
Look at this ERIN
How lovely is that ERIN
Pass me one of those ERIN
Are you excited ERIN
Ooh you love these don't you ERIN
🤬🤬🤬
All Ethan got was a very passive aggressive "Don't touch that gorgeous" as if he was a 2 year old 🙄 And her ignoring him in the Hobby Craft section and moving around him to film Erin!!!! Vile witch!
Omg you are right. It was Erin Erin Erin. That whole trip was absolutely bizzarre. Most decent parents do things for their kids - I've spent the last like 8 years in sodding soft play/farms/child friendly places, especially at Xmas. But that whole trip was about Babs need and desire for getting a tiny house thing whatever it is. Not about spending a nice day together.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
TV was a freebie so it doesn’t matter it takes up the whole room and Ste is very rarely allowed to watch the footie on it!
Shes compensating for an extremely empty life and loveless marriage by continually buying endless crap to fill her house and the massive void in her life. Everything about her is cheap and naff and devoid of taste- in fact that sums Emma up - cheap, naff and devoid of taste plus shes a witch.
I just find it extremely unbelievable the time those kids are shipped off to bed
She posted something on Saturday which meant the children must have gone to bed at 6 or the very latest 7.00 pm on a Saturday 🙄

And the stuff about the tree skirt bollocks - if you are going to lie/make stuff up then try and keep track of your stories blabs otherwise you look like the fuckwit you are 🙄🙄

I’m going to sound like a stuck record but she literally has no content or ability to be creative about anything unless its the truth

I think the majority of her followers don’t really put any effort into thinking about her content they just probably followed her once and when she pops up they auto pilot tick ‘like’ …
The ones who gush are clearly utter dimwits

Reactions: 23
And just like that, she's back with her morning sofa waffley shite 🙄 is waffley a word, did I just make up a word 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
pretty sure she should have marked those pictures and stories with #ad as the mugs4mugs feature in every one!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.