Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It suggests that Erin is conscious of being perceived as uncool by other kids or trying to avoid comments from other kids. Babs could have a situation on her hands where Erin insists she takes some videos down in the future

Reactions: 9
I thought that. Margot adores Stephen, then. He's gone up in my estimation, as dogs when pups tend to choose one person as "their" person. Stephen it is.
Bless that puppy…..imagine having to choose between Gormless and Gormlesser for your “person”. I’m pleased she chose PUS but really that is a lesser of two evils

Reactions: 25
Let’s start a chain of reasons we had busy nights. Genuine or otherwise!!

I had a busy night because…I was at work.
I was up and down with my poorly 2yr old, high temp, shaky, and struggling with asthma induced coughing. Lying on his floor holding his hand as he wanted to cuddle but was too hot so did the next best thing. Then back and forth between our rooms (mine and his babs, not mine and my other halfs!) Checking his temp and giving his inhaler.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Ethan did scream & roll on the rug, she would have filmed it & uploaded it.

Reactions: 15
Bless that puppy…..imagine having to choose between Gormless and Gormlesser for your “person”. I’m pleased she chose PUS but really that is a lesser of two evils
She might have chosen Ethan, if the poor kid had got a look-in 🥲

Reactions: 14
She might have chosen Ethan, if the poor kid had got a look-in 🥲
It's interesting how little content she has shared of Margo with the wannabe vet child, and the one who cried so happily when they "surprised them," with her!

The whole reason this so called ‘career’ (don’t get me started, it’s a toxic hobby at best!) of hers has gone down the pan is because she’s a lazy arrogant mare who refuses to use her time constructively

give it up Babs

Ahhhh in what way? We’re going next may

Reactions: 9
I'm going next Spring too..... I can't wait.

Reactions: 7
I thought that. Margot adores Stephen, then. He's gone up in my estimation, as dogs when pups tend to choose one person as "their" person. Stephen it is.
she's probably perfectly content to sleep on steve because he spends each night asleep on the sofa, so she's comfortable with him being around.

equally, he seems to have taken on all responsibility in terms of caring for the dog, and has a much more calming presence than babs, so she probably feels far more at ease with him. babs will be FUMING that margot prefers steve, but ofc she's going to feel anxious and unhappy when babs constantly shoves a camera in her face, behaves in a manically hyperactive manner and hypes her up in the early hours solely for her stories - likely snapping at her to calm the fuck down the moment she's stopped filming - and only seems to want margot to snuggle with her when the camera is turned on. she bought margot solely for content, and isn't interested in her unless she can dress her in cutsey outfits for instaworthy photos and ram her face into the camera every time she picks her up. she's pissed that margot doesn't perfectly pose and perform for the camera - because that's literally the only reason she bought her.

the poor dog is clearly unnerved when babs talks to her phone - hence the barking - and doesn't want to be shoved in babs' gurning face or ruffled in her greasy, yellow hair or rammed in a sling because it creates "cute" content - hence the nipping of her double chins - and if babs had any decency, she'd treat the puppy far better and accept the fact that she doesn't want to be acknowledged only when the camera is on. i imagine steve actually spends time playing with her and lets her outside when she needs to pee and simply cleans up when she has an accident instead of rolling her eyes and moaning. he certainly appears to have far more patience than babs, hence why he's taken on the role of "babysitting" the dog, just like he takes care of the kids.

i'm also interested to know where the name margot came from. babs claimed it was the kids' idea, but i very much doubt that babs would allow them that amount of control! is it the name of one of the characters from her beloved reality shows?

Sitting on Ste's balls?? #bitrude!

Absolutely!! Her career peaked 4/5 years ago- it's going nowhere!

Oooh just seen LP has done an ad with Tesco for F&F Disney range!!! Now I’m not a LP fan at all but she’s just 100 more professional than Babs and does a great job when she does an ad.
Bet Emma will be spitting feathers that SHE didn’t get the ad as SHE is the self professed Disney Kween!!

Reactions: 17
Maybe she's got an adult sized Mickey mouse bed? The only male to grace her boudoir at night .

Disney does not want a woman who is known on the internet for dv jokes and viral videos about fanning her vagina promoting their products. What Babs the business woman doesn't realise is that while she's letting herself do crazy stuff instead of monitoring the behaviour she puts out in the world she's simultaneously wrecking her reputation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.