Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Roughly translated…….
I’m going to London to meet friends for the day, I’ll take you with me and show you all the Christmas things =
I’m going to London where I will spend half an hour with some other sad Insta loser for photos but I don’t actually have real friends to hang out with, I’ll show you shops full of Christmas decorations and will moan how expensive they are even though they’re cheaper than my shitty mugs, I’ll take a random photo of a London landmark that I consider cool so I’ll look trendy, I’ll find something Disney to post, I’ll be home by 7pm in my pyjamas moaning about how over tired and overstimulated I am, and will probably throw in some fake “did I say something stupid in front of other people?” anxiety for good measure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i am SO here for babs' carpet, wardrobe and tiny house meltdown! 🍿🍿🍿

the throwaway comment about how she spends christmas day withh her mum, and sits back while wet san does everything is SO painfully insensitive. like, she literally does not consider how bloody lucky she is to be 43 and still have her mother. this year will be my fourteenth christmas without my mama, and i only had nineteen with her. she's so flippant, and her attitude will be hurtful to so many, especially with the impact of covid. she's so fucking thoughtless. she literally has no idea. christmas was my favourite time of year as a kid, now it's the most difficult. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

BonBon27

VIP Member
What utter bullshit, all these random, fictitious strangers supposedly giving her compliments 🙄. Off the top of my head I can recall:

• The cashier in M&S who said that she looked like a brilliant mum who deserved some ‘me time’ so suggested that Babs bought two Cadbury’s Creme Eggs to savour in peace.

• The lady on the train the last time she went to London who said her outfit was lovely. (When she was wearing those ridiculous pink, heart-shaped sunglasses and the looked like an overgrown toddler).

• And now today, a random man at Grand Central who said she had nice hair.
(He must have also had a white stick and a guide dog)

The more bollox, along with the faux anxiety post 🤬. She’s just so predictable 🤦🏼‍♀️😴
Someone at Alton Towers complimented her colourful outfit.

And never forget the teenage girls at Butlins who told her how fab she looked in her swimming costume 🤣🤣

• Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Catching up with the last thread/beginning of this thread on my night shift 🥰

Loving the wardrobe drama! She can't take one single comment not licking her non size 18 arse 🙄

Also, someone mentioned on the previous thread about Babs and Ste making Laurel and Hardy seem competent - that and the combination of them possibly building the Pax system, meant I could only think of this! 👇
Enjoy 😁

2021-11-09-02-33-03-425.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Misssj80

VIP Member
Emma, fuck off with your public service announcement! It is Remembrance day, not the Emma Conway day, although I get the impression you think it is everyday. She has really pissed me off today. I served in the forces, my son's dad served, my grandad served, I have friends still serving and I had a good friend killed in Afghanistan when he was just 23. Get over yourself Babs.

• Heart

Outnumbered

'TIME TO GET MY FESTIVE MUGS OUT FOR THE LADS'

Yet a man saying 'nice hair' is sexually aggressive/ inappropriate.

• Heart
  • Angry

Frankie75

VIP Member
What utter bullshit, all these random, fictitious strangers supposedly giving her compliments 🙄. Off the top of my head I can recall:

• The cashier in M&S who said that she looked like a brilliant mum who deserved some ‘me time’ so suggested that Babs bought two Cadbury’s Creme Eggs to savour in peace.

• The lady on the train the last time she went to London who said her outfit was lovely. (When she was wearing those ridiculous pink, heart-shaped sunglasses and the looked like an overgrown toddler).

• And now today, a random man at Grand Central who said she had nice hair.
(He must have also had a white stick and a guide dog)

The more bollox, along with the faux anxiety post 🤬. She’s just so predictable 🤦🏼‍♀️😴

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Booklover

VIP Member
This was hastily deleted I noticed. She really is the biggest fucking fraud. Happily shows her tits, fanny and arse on SM, but can't travel on her own! Fuck off you vile, manipulative bitch.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
She says she’s putting a dressing table in her bedroom too…. Where?? On top of the other side of the bed that pus doesn’t use??
It’s not a tiny house, or a tiny bedroom. It really isn’t. 😂😂

And anyway, size isn’t everything don’t you cowbags know??

Babs’ new dressing table 👇

D4CD981F-C724-42F4-B5C8-11E663901AA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Emma piss off with your faux anxiety. Stuff like getting to the station early isn’t an anxiety thing most people I know like to get to a station with ample time to get to their platform and on the train, it’s also incredibly privileged you have the time to get to a station early in order to get on the train comfortably. If you are anxious about leaving the house and doing things it is a reflection of YOUR personality the fact YOU have no real friends and the career YOU have chosen for yourself. Take your sob story and piss off.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And in todays Emma CONway shit that didn’t happen a strange man approached her at the train station and told her she had nice hair.
a) fuck off did that happen on grand central he probably said “fucking move quicker and put your phone down you twat”
And
b) no one would comment on that hair. Ever. Period. How can hair be like straw and so painfully thin with a green tinge all at the same time

• Haha
  • Heart

Jodie11

Even though I'm new here I had a thread idea.
Plants are sitting in the open fire, margot nipping at her nose. Carefully filtered photos taking from up high, and she is dressed up in the frocky horror show

• Haha
Reactions: 32