Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How very telling that she’s admitted she is not going anywhere to warrant wearing a sparkly dress over the Christmas period. PUS not have a work’s do? She doesn’t do a nice Christmas meal out with her friends? Nice NYE plans? No, because Babs is an odious woman with no friends and who no one would care to spend any time with.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In the comments for her vlog she’s says she went to Home Bargains “opposite Webbs”. The nearest HB to Webbs is 3.5 miles away in Droitwich! Is she really that blinkered to the real world ??
Also , it is virtually impossible to get rid of the puppy wee scent from a rug and therefore the puppy will always associate that with a good place to wee. She needs to use puppy pads or take up the rugs as the hard floor is easier to clean with special detergent. Dogs have such a good sense of smell. Hope that helps, Babs!

Reactions: 20
Even though I'm new here I had a thread idea.
Plants are sitting in the open fire, margot nipping at her nose. Carefully filtered photos taking from up high, and she is dressed up in the frocky horror show

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You don’t need to bother bab
Use the ones you’ve probably never worn before because you never get invited anywhere
#HopeThatHelps
]
Why would you go out of your way to make someone feel like tit for giving you a compliment??? Saying now she should have told him to sod off?? And make him feel like a dick?? He commented on your hair? Not your body etc. Piss right off babs people can’t do anything right these days. You do nothing but fish for sympathy and compliments (cracking rack anyone???) then when someone gives you one IRL (which probably didn’t happen- never known anyone to get so many “random” compliments everytime they’re out!! Especially when your hair looks like a two Toned yellow piece of tit!) you make them out to have some sort of agenda and a creep. Way to go emma.
yeah, it's totally inappropriate for a stranger to comment on babs' yellow hair - unless the compliment is from a female, obvs - because it's "creepy" and she should have responded with a "sod off", yet we all know damn well that if a random guy in the street had stopped her to compliment her on her "cracking rack", we'd never have heard the end of it - and not in a "it was so creepy" way, but in a "that's proof that you should all lock up your husbands when i'm out because i'm so sexy" kinda way. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
I think you’re right. On Ste’s “birthday” London trip she put in the comments to another influencers (can’t remember who but she saw her last time she was in London and photographed her sweaty crotch) that she had to go to London again in a few weeks and they should meet up - said person clearly didn’t meet up with her though.

Maybe I’m biased and mean but the whole talk of Stephen and the kids being her security blanket made me roll my eyes. Did she live in a cave for 26 years before meeting Stephen then? I think she’s talking bullshit - she only wants two things from the babettes and that’s sympathy and validation.

My sinister side believes she sometimes plays the mental health card just to appeal to a wider audience. If you have genuine issues that you’re seeing a groupon therapist for but you are ok with having a 5 week gap then that makes zero sense to me.

I do however think there was something “sad” about her today. Wonder if Stephen turning 40 and having the worlds shittest birthday has made him reevaluate his life.
I've noticed the past couple of weeks myself actually, that she has a sadness in her eyes and the stories and vlogs seem forced - you know, forced smile, forced laughing etc., I don't believe for a second that she has genuine clinical anxiety (butterflies & nerves before events etc., sure, that's natural for most people), but there is something on her mind without a doubt, & she's rubbish at trying to conceal it.

People who are in a solid place walk away from critical comments about wardrobes, carpets and tiny rooms instead of passively aggressively responding and clearly getting themselves in a tizzy. What I think is that she's read tattle and she knows that yesterday she revealed she's just her usual "you win, you win" screamed from the bathroom floor self, so she's trying to do some damage control and convince any Babettes who saw the real her or were thinking of making a move to Tattle that she's super in control and a happy little lamb.
...and we all know without a doubt she devoured Tattle on both train journey's yesterday, to and from London.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm working from home today, trying to do our staffing rota for Xmas & New Year, it's a critical time on my unit, and all I can keep thinking about is Emma's Top Top being covered in Sparkly cheap dresses that she's thrown on the floor in a strop cos the Size 18 doesn't fit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s using her ‘mental health’ issues to gain sympathy/up engagement from the babettes but also to gain attention from PUS and remind him he CANNOT leave her under ANY circumstances cos she’s such a manipulative witch

Reactions: 20
I thought she started the groupon therapist because she was embarrassed she acted like a twit at every event she went to, this has now spiralled into her having so many fake mental health issues she’s self diagnosed. Get some perspective Emma.
Emma's real problem, the one she won't admit- not to the babettes, the therapist, or even to herself- is that she's unhappy.

Her marriage seems platonic at best. We all have different needs in that department, but the way he was when they did the Titanic thing on the Disney cruise was a little bit painful to watch. Could he have been further away or moved quicker once it was done?? That she admitted she had to make him hold her hand for something... its sad, and I'm sad for her, because even if she isn't bothered about sex, she clearly still wants some physical affection from him.

The toddlers are getting older and she has completely failed to transition her content- it's all over the place! An horrendous mishmash of hauls/body positivity/mugs/her mundane life/the puppy/her mundane life/disney/"writing"/her mundane life/"fashion"/mental health. She has failed to commit to any of these things properly and has nor real direction or purpose online.

She always says how much she loved teaching and that it was rewarding. I don't think she regrets giving it up per se, but she must know she's firmly closed the door on a potential return to any kind of education setting with her online behaviour.

She shops (and shops, and shops) to fill the emptiness in her life; not for anything sensible like high quality furnishings or anything, just for absolute shite! Cramming a small house that really should adequately house 4 people with crap to "make her happy and bring her joy". It's why she's always racing to the next event!

She's sad, she's lonely, and she's desperately unfulfilled living this insta-lie, and the cracks in the facade are getting wider every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Didn’t she go a bit crazeee and bellow a compliment at that woman on the train who then felt duty bound to give blabs one 😂😂😂
She has anxiety, but shouts out to strangers on trains, shoves her chubs in her pockets and does a wiggly dance? ... yeah, sure. Two big babnocchio stories in one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Emma's real problem, the one she won't admit- not to the babettes, the therapist, or even to herself- is that she's unhappy.

Her marriage seems platonic at best. We all have different needs in that department, but the way he was when they did the Titanic thing on the Disney cruise was a little bit painful to watch. Could he have been further away or moved quicker once it was done?? That she admitted she had to make him hold her hand for something... its sad, and I'm sad for her, because even if she isn't bothered about sex, she clearly still wants some physical affection from him.

The toddlers are getting older and she has completely failed to transition her content- it's all over the place! An horrendous mishmash of hauls/body positivity/mugs/her mundane life/the puppy/her mundane life/disney/"writing"/her mundane life/"fashion"/mental health. She has failed to commit to any of these things properly and has nor real direction or purpose online.

She always says how much she loved teaching and that it was rewarding. I don't think she regrets giving it up per se, but she must know she's firmly closed the door on a potential return to any kind of education setting with her online behaviour.

She shops (and shops, and shops) to fill the emptiness in her life; not for anything sensible like high quality furnishings or anything, just for absolute shite! Cramming a small house that really should adequately house 4 people with crap to "make her happy and bring her joy". It's why she's always racing to the next event!

She's sad, she's lonely, and she's desperately unfulfilled living this insta-lie, and the cracks in the facade are getting wider every day.
Bang on. The only reason she may appear sad behind the eyes is because she’s losing grip of this influenzer life. She knows it’s slipping away from her and it’s all she cares about.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She came into my work today she was with friends i was quite surprised she was very quiet thats all im gonna say ☕
Ooooof! Missed opportunity of a Tattler, right there! If she'd come into my work I would have had to take a sneaky photo to show "Babs In The Wild" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You don’t need to bother bab
Use the ones you’ve probably never worn before because you never get invited anywhere
#HopeThatHelps
View attachment 856942
i mean, yeah - that actually would be a "rEaLiStiC" size 18 try on, because two years ago, she likely was a size 18, so it'd be incredibly realistic in the sense that it would show babs - not a size 18 - determinedly attempting to sqidge herself into size 18 dresses which would not fit!

today's size 18 try on will be uNrEaLiStiC, because she quite clearly is NOT a size 18 - especially if you compare her current size to the way she looked two years ago when she claimed to be a size 18! - so if any of the dresses from her latest haul DO fit her, it's not realistic at all, in the sense that the dress would not be a size 18! and if babs is so convinced she's a size 18 in every single shop/brand/style, why would she be questioning whether her size 18 haul fits her? surely it would be guaranteed?!

yet another fast fashion haul of dresses which either won't fit her or she'll feel uncomfortable wearing, which will be shoved to the depths of her wardrobe and never seen again. she'll undoubtedly be wearing vintage old dresses over the entire christmas period - those new ones will never be seen again, much like last year's topshop dress of dreams which she claimed she'd be wearing at every possible opportunity - yet it's never been seen again. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
I’ve never looked at Taming Twins page before so can’t comment fully but having just had a quick squizz, I can’t see what they have in common. I actually quite liked TT’s super quick easy recipe posts. I’m confused as to what she’s got in common with Babs or why she’d be seen with her.

She said she got the slow train there. I assume it was a return, so she’d have come back to Moor Street. I commuted via Moor St. on a daily basis for a couple of years. In that time I experienced plenty of lewd comments. None involving hair. And I have a tit load of bouncy, well conditioned, non yellow hair. She is utterly delusional.
Could have been New Street. My daughter regularly gets a slow train to Euston at Bham Intl, from New Street, when seeing friends.

Reactions: 4
Funny she gets a compliment about her hair the same day that KnappilyEverAfter Sian posts about comments regarding her hair…have you found a new inspiration babs?

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20211110-132207_Instagram.jpg

Do you reckon Babs has invited TRR round to help squeeze her into do up the Size 18 dresses? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
babs doesn't hang candycanes on the tree, because the kids will constantly ask her if they can eat them - instead she displays them on her hot cock stand - because obvs displaying them in a tat mug rather than on a tree prevents the kids from wanting to eat them. 🤷🏻‍♂️ #babslogic

and who does babs think she's fooling when she claims she bought that malteser selection box to share with steve?! we all know that entire box of treats forms only a percentage of the sugar intake babs requires to fuel her through the "werking" day! steve won't get a look in - unless, perhaps, he's thrown a treat as a reward for cleaning the rug, because babs had important hauls to film so cannot possibly take a second away from the camera to take the puppy outside, or clean up immediately after she's peed on the floor - that's steve's responsibility, because his full time job is combined with "babysitting" the dog so babs can challenge her "anxiety" on solo trips to home bargains/poundland/costco to buy unnecessary christmas tat. i'm surprised she hasn't yet labelled her endless shopping excursions as "exposure therapy". 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.