Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casper came out in 1995 so she would have been 17/18 when it came out and she fancied a ghost?! 🥴👻🤨🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
She hears somebody successful or just well know say something then she imagines it's her life and what she thinks too. It's really weird and I'm surprised the therapist hasn't pointed this out to her

Reactions: 14
Hi Cowbags

Just wondering if I'm doing life wrong?
Should we all be sat on our fat arses from 7pm then claim we need somebody to take our kids out the following day because we need to get stuff done and don't have time?

Side note the kids are old enough to watch Casper on their own whilst I do it?
Side note 2 its my husband's birthday tomorrow so could be spending his annual leave with him?

Thanks in advance

Ps Old reel from her old house isn't new
tit at her job, tit as a mum, tit as a wife

• Heart
Reactions: 23
E684911D-59F6-47C5-90C9-E11E169216AD.png
7am and she’s already decided which film they’re going to watch today. Every inch of their lives is planned by that hideous woman, isn’t it! Those poor kids must be constantly walking on egg shells.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She hears somebody successful or just well know say something then she imagines it's her life and what she thinks too. It's really weird and I'm surprised the therapist hasn't pointed this out to her
Her therapist probably would IF she actually HAD one but i think the therapy thing is a load of bollocks. Just another of her endless lies/exaggerations.
Or IF she has a therapist (big IF) she completely ignores anything the therapist says and just goes along to have someone listen to her prattle on for an hour. After all Emma LOVES the sound of her own voice!

Reactions: 17
Casper was meant to be 12 years old. So she is saying at aged 17 that she fancied the ghost of a child. Bit weird.
Also, Casper isn't a scary film. My Dad took me to the cinema to see it when I was Erin's age and my brother was a year younger than Ethan is now.

Reactions: 15
what’s the obsession with toy boy Emma? From the outside it basically looks like you terrified Steve into marrying you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just scrolled back to see what Halloween content she hasn't rehashed yet this year from last year and remembered this...
Screenshot_20211027-082210_Instagram.jpg

So either
A) we still have this rehash to come
B) she can't find or fit in it this year

Calling it now on her rehashing the 'go to sleep Oct 31st in halloween, wake up 1st Nov in xmas' reel Mon morn

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Just scrolled back to see what Halloween content she hasn't rehashed yet this year from last year and remembered this...
View attachment 830661
So either
A) we still have this rehash to come
B) she can't find or fit in it this year

Calling it now on her rehashing the 'go to sleep Oct 31st in halloween, wake up 1st Nov in xmas' reel Mon morn
I bet even last year that dress wasn't done up!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my goodness this is golden 👍🤣🙏✌🥳🥳🥳🙌

How will she cope?
Will she take Saturday off instead?
Will she just conveniently forget the Babbath?
🍿🍿🍿
I reckon it will all be done on Saturday instead so Emma can post about it. Then the crappy reel about going to sleep in a Halloween jumper and waking up in a Christmas jumper on Monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 8306457am and she’s already decided which film they’re going to watch today. Every inch of their lives is planned by that hideous woman, isn’t it! Those poor kids must be constantly walking on egg shells.
Micromanaged lives. Suffocating. It's going to be so interesting to witness Erin rebelling when she reaches 14/15 and wants to wear makeup galore & croptops and be interested in boys (or girls). You tend to find a lot of repressed kids rebel the most. Babs will melt like the wicked witch, losing the control.

View attachment 8306457am and she’s already decided which film they’re going to watch today. Every inch of their lives is planned by that hideous woman, isn’t it! Those poor kids must be constantly walking on egg shells.
She looks ill. Yellow.

Wouldn’t be mentioning Casper because Charlotte Ruff talked about it the other day and you’re bleeping desperate to be noticed would you babs? 😴

Reactions: 11
I'm still laughing at the rehashed reel, the lack of edit on the witches hat and the ghost bed sheet that may be the greyest thing I've ever seen.

What a morning treat.

• Haha
  • Sick
All she’s done is emphasised how much she’s aged and weight she’s gained because she actually looks fairly good there. Not so much anymore…
I thought that too - when I first saw it I couldn’t figure out what was ‘wrong’ - the wrongness was she looked healthy and bright in this reel. How times change!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m predicting a tingo for Steve’s birthday post to contain the rehashed and unoriginal “the man, the myth, the legend…”
🤢🙄🤢🙄🤢🙄

• Haha
Birthday cake at 5am grid post!
She is so predictable it's hilarious! How is she not embarrassed by how her account is predicted on a weekly basis by cowbags? You'd think most normal people would react by changing things and improving. I realise that is asking far to much of lazy arse Babs.

Reactions: 16
Can’t see her taking Sunday off this week. I can see her doing a reel Monday morning saying 1st November, it’s Christmas.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.