Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an 8 year old and can honestly say I carry nothing in my bag for her 🤷🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t need anything!
Also why does she have all these expensive bags and “dresses up” but her kids look like they both need new clothes and coats ASAP???? Makes ZERO sense to me!

Reactions: 23
But not her posing pic. Ha!
ha, they're totally trolling her! sharing her content to advertise the castle, yet without having to associate themselves with her face, her gurning poses, her ugly bags or her appalling fashion sense - as they're fully aware that photo would deter the crowds! even steve is looking less gormless than usual with babs out the pictute! well played warwick castle; well played! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why did Ethan wear wellies to the castle? is it insanely muddy there that wellies are required? Seems a poor choice of shoe given they offer no support on a day of presumably a lot of walking (or at least more than their normal day...)

Reactions: 9
Probably didn't post a pic of Babs because she was wearing totally inappropriate Disney ears! Does she not know that Warwick Castle is run by Merlin? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably didn't post a pic of Babs because she was wearing totally inappropriate Disney ears! Does she not know that Warwick Castle is run by Merlin? 🙄🙄🙄
They more than likely didn't post a picture of her because she looked bleeping ridiculous 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If she ruins the end of You for me I'll be bloody fuming 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
don't tempt her! once she's caught up on helre tomorrow morning she'll probably - totally coincidentally, ofc - be struck with inspiration and create a You based poll specifically to spite you!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
don't tempt her! once she's caught up on helre tomorrow morning she'll probably - totally coincidentally, ofc - be struck with inspiration and create a You based poll specifically to spite you!
I was just thinking this....she's that bleeping lazy and bone idol she thinks everyone can spend their whole life watching tele like she does.
I've not even started on Series 3 of You yet, ya know, cos I've got a life and it's half term 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 11
My children are a year or so older and I have not carried a mum bag for years- I do carry a cereal bar for my son as he gets hangry and hand sanitiser in the last year but that’s it?

Not sure if this has been pointed out before but Halloween is on Sunday this year! No posting for Emma 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My children are a year or so older and I have not carried a mum bag for years- I do carry a cereal bar for my son as he gets hangry and hand sanitiser in the last year but that’s it?

Not sure if this has been pointed out before but Halloween is on Sunday this year! No posting for Emma 🤭
Oh my goodness this is golden 👍🤣🙏✌🥳🥳🥳🙌

How will she cope?
Will she take Saturday off instead?
Will she just conveniently forget the Babbath?
🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
why does steve have to seek babs' permission when he wants to weat shorts?! controlling the clothes your husband is allowed to wear screams emotional abuse, babs. but sure, you plaster your controlling behaviour all over the internet. 👌🏻
Because Ste is an actual manchild and Babs is his mummy who gives him pocket money to buy "sheds" and tells him what to do. Like in their last house I sincerely doubt Stephen wanted a pink bedroom wall with Nanny San/Joyce Senior staring down at him from above the bed.

She rules that house and you can tell that with her sulking when the three of them do something they all enjoy and shes not included (by her own personal choice). So instead of joining in she's sat lurking in the shadows like some baggy sourpuss gollum secretly photographing them and complaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why did Ethan wear wellies to the castle? is it insanely muddy there that wellies are required? Seems a poor choice of shoe given they offer no support on a day of presumably a lot of walking (or at least more than their normal day...)
i assume it was the standard routine of babs told him to wear wellies, so he did. she picks out his entire outfit each day, so it wouldn't surprise me of she also dictated which footwear he wears - and ethan will undoubtedly comply with her demands knowing that attenpting to assert his own preferences would lead to a tantrum, whoch he'd do anything to avoid - even wearing wellies and mickey ears to a castle. 🤷🏻‍♀️

tbh, we all know babs is not the best at determining occasion-appropriate footwear, given the fact that she wore those boota to london and then complained that walking for miles in cheap, ill-fitting boots destroyed her feet. she still whacked them on again today though, despite a visit to warwick presumably involving a fair amount of walking. it's a shame she's passing her own bad habits onto the kids though, and not encouraging them to wear supportive shoes that actually fit them.

Reactions: 12
Because Ste is an actual manchild and Babs is his mummy who gives him pocket money to buy "sheds" and tells him what to do. Like in their last house I sincerely doubt Stephen wanted a pink bedroom wall with Nanny San/Joyce Senior staring down at him from above the bed.

She rules that house and you can tell that with her sulking when the three of them do something they all enjoy and shes not included (by her own personal choice). So instead of joining in she's sat lurking in the shadows like some baggy sourpuss gollum secretly photographing them and complaining.
"baggy sourpuss gollum"

Never has there been a more apt description of anyone. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my goodness this is golden 👍🤣🙏✌🥳🥳🥳🙌

How will she cope?
Will she take Saturday off instead?
Will she just conveniently forget the Babbath?
🍿🍿🍿
Brilliant! So no Halloween pj's on Sunday and then Xmas pj's Monday morning routine! Because it won't make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Casper came out in 1995 so she would have been 17/18 when it came out and she fancied a ghost?! 🥴👻🤨🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.