Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bab-gella has been baking! Shock horror! Although those cookies look suspiciously like the frozen ones you can get from M&S…! Still at least she’s having a well-earned sweet treat and sit down, not like she does that every other day…🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she in her bedroom watching TV on her laptop in the middle of the day during half term? Such a relatable Mum🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The shoe to her cupboard

The hobbit to her house

The prawn to her cracker

FYI the lead to my balloon still makes me genuinely smile every time I read it...its never going to get old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
FFS, Bab, you need to get out and fulfil your life by working, taking up hobbies, staying up past 8pm cos I know no-one, including myself ,who thinks about such nonsense...you chat absolute tit !! And the face on it 😱, apologies to anyone eating their evening meal
Screenshot_20211027_183620_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.