Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs you don’t have a mum bag it’s a handbag or in your case a crime against fashion. Why have you bought yourself the same boots as your daughter?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Babs, I think the word you’re looking for is ‘autumnal’. Stop saying ‘autumny’ as IT’S NOT WORD. Hope that helps 😘
no doubt she'll bow be debating in her pit stories tomorrow whether "autumny" is a word, or whether she INVENTED it.🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why is she wearing Mickey ears to Warwick castle? And that bag????!!! 😂😱 and the tights???!!!!😂 I'm all for wearing what you want but come on Babs!!
she's making a body confident statement - aged over 40, wearing supposedly "OTT" bright colours to make up for the YEARS she spent miserably wearing black - which apparently pushes the boundaries of every stereotype facing middle-aged women - and being the her-est her that ever her-d by adorning her yellow hair with a pair of tacky mickey ears, and accessorising with a pair of chunky boots that rip her feet to shreds and a £65 kids' handbag to conceal her gunt. the absolute EPITOME of a body confidence role model with absolutely no body insecurities.

oh, and just in case any of you cowbags wanna copy her style, i guarantee the hideous jumper/skirt/tights combo are ALL in a size 18 because, y'know, you'll need that information to gauge your own size. hope that helps. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the f does SHE need a mum bag?? Beating a dead horse. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I've said this before. Her children are far too old for her to be carrying a bag around with things in for them. I have a back pack for my daughter but that's because she is a 4 year old. It consists of a packet of wet wipes (in case she gets mucky), a change of clothes (because although she is completely toilet trained during the day there is still the small chance of an accident) and her drinking bottle. That's it.
She has said before that she carries plasters, wet wipes, calpol, spare clothes etc around in hers and one of her kids is in secondary school next year. It is beyond ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Not sure about 'mum bag', looks like Steve is carrying that, unless the Mickey pumpkin is actually a Babs Poppins bag!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up with that poem. Good god its absolutely awful.. My 7 year old writes better stuff!!!!

Reactions: 10
My ‘mam’ bag used to consist of a pack of baby wipes chucked in my handbag with some tissues when my step son was the same age as TT with maybe a snack… When he was even younger, I used to just have baby wipes in my handbag. Have I missed a crucial step?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot understand why she dresses like a nana whenever they go out. It's always a mis matching jumper/ t shirt and pleated midi skirt. Why does she not wear jeans or leggings? It just goes to prove she has no intention of getting involved with the kids and their activities ...her role is to pose like a twit and make the day all about her. If I'd seen her in the wild today I think I would have gawped and pointed her out to whoever I happened to be with as an example of ridicule !!!

Reactions: 15
It really pisses me off Emma got a gifted cricut but more than that it pisses me off she could use it for amazing content and she just doesn’t.
THIS!! I saw Brogan got gifted one too and has made maybe one mug? I've been looking at them recently so I can produce merch for my business I currently outsource but I can't afford one. I'm not going to ask for one for Christmas or birthday (big 40 in Jan!) cos it's an expensive gift so if I want it I'll buy it myself. Pisses me off when someone who could genuinely do with one cant have it but someone who has more than enough money to buy one gets gifted it and it'll be another dust gathering item she'll forget about 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
THIS!! I saw Brogan got gifted one too and has made maybe one mug? I've been looking at them recently so I can produce merch for my business I currently outsource but I can't afford one. I'm not going to ask for one for Christmas or birthday (big 40 in Jan!) cos it's an expensive gift so if I want it I'll buy it myself. Pisses me off when someone who could genuinely do with one cant have it but someone who has more than enough money to buy one gets gifted it and it'll be another dust gathering item she'll forget about 😡
Just to add on my first post - I have one (just for fun I don’t use it for a business) but if it’s something you’re considering and can save for or anything it’s an incredible machine. It’s so frustrating these influencers being gifted expensive stuff to not use or not use to it’s full potential.

Reactions: 13
I don't have kids so have never had a mum bag, however I went for lunch with my mum the other week & her bag is CHOCKA with tissues, plasters etc. I'm nearly 40 & my youngest nephew is 11. I did question this and she said 'it's the mummy in me' 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don't even carry a bag. I have a phone with Apple Pay & a pocket for car keys. Sometimes I'll wear a bum bag (can't work out if that makes me cool & retro or just sad & old lol) but it's plain black so it's fairly nondescript!

Reactions: 7
why is she wearing Mickey ears to Warwick castle? And that bag????!!! 😂😱 and the tights???!!!!😂 I'm all for wearing what you want but come on Babs!!
Honest to god Disneyworld yes you’d get away with wearing this. Anywhere else you look like an idiot especially when your kids are as grown up as hers - you could maybe get away with it with toddlers but you’d still look a d*head

Reactions: 11
Going to all that effort to dress like a twit and they were home by lunchtime! When we go to Warwick Castle we are there for most of the day. They never stay anywhere for long which to me, proves it's all for the photo opportunities. I bet they didn't even see half of what was happening there. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
Watching You before 7pm?! Those poor kids, shipped off to bed at a toddler bedtime even on half term. My 7-year-old will be up till much later seeing as he’s off school this week. She really can’t wait to get rid of them, can she?! So strange although not surprising!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.