Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree but I don't believe he is seriously ill. I think he is in for his hip replacement. We all know how dramatic Babs is. When Stevie hurt his knee she would have had all of us believing he was about to have it amputated! 🤣🤣
potentially it's the hip replacent, if it was delayed - which is quite possible due to covid. wet san posted in the summer that he was having his op in august, but it was never mentioned again - which would explain why babs had booked a holiday, thinking rog's op was in the summer and not realising that it could be postponed - because in her mind, covid is over. it would also explain qet san jetting off to spain last week, knowing thag rog was going into hospital and she'd need to care for him after discharge. obvs this is just speculation and i hope rog is okay, but if he'd had his hip op back in the summer, i don't believe that babs qould have been able to resist mentioning it - especially when she could use it to increase engagement prior to an ad. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Babs Nightingale has been out delivering a care package & spoken to Rog on the phone, she’s single handedly saving the NHS 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Babs Nightingale has been out delivering a care package & spoken to Rog on the phone, she’s single handedly saving the NHS 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
surely the fact that a friend is currently suffering from "the thing that will not be named" - babs presumably claims she doesn't mention covid because it's too serious an issue, when in actuality it's so she can pretend it's not still a problem - should highlight to babs that covid very much IS still an issue and - especially if rog is unwell, thus likely more vulnerable. tbh, it seems far more likely that one of the family have had a positive test, thus the real reason behind them cancelling the holiday, and rog's illness is being used as a convienient scapegoat. after all, the poor guy has been visibly unwell for months and it didn't stop babs going on the disney cruise - then again, a disney holiday is far less disposable to babs than a non- disney holiday to celebrate steve's birthday.

Reactions: 14
Any guesses as to what might be in that care package? 🤣
im going with;
copy of the pamphlet
framed photo of Babs
plastic tat from poundland
a mug (one of the mugs she’s not been able to shift on the website)
half eaten box of chocs
empty cock in a can (well it’s thirsty work delivering a care package)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thought the husband didn't like being on social media.. but will dress up like a Wally if it pays... How is he taken seriously in a professional capacity?
I often wonder about this. He has a professional career and she gets him dicking around on social media. My Husband and children (grown adults) would be very angry with me if I behaved like her. I do wonder what his colleagues/peers and clients think. Embarrassing.

If he takes a gander at her bories any time, I doubt he'd be happy about his balding crown being on full blast display in her leaf blowing snidey pic of him she took out of the window.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I often wonder about this. He has a professional career and she gets him dicking around on social media. My Husband and children (grown adults) would be very angry with me if I behaved like her. I do wonder what his colleagues/peers and clients think. Embarrassing.

If he takes a gander at her bories any time, I doubt he'd be happy about his balding crown being on full blast display in her leaf blowing snidey pic of him she took out of the window.....
“Bories” best description of her stories 😂 Nice view of his bald patch there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree but I don't believe he is seriously ill. I think he is in for his hip replacement. We all know how dramatic Babs is. When Stevie hurt his knee she would have had all of us believing he was about to have it amputated! 🤣🤣
True. My FIL was on the cardiac ward, so obviously very different to orthopedic surgery ward. Not sure whether the no visitors is blanket policy at Heartlands currently, or ward specific. Stephen must have needed the air ambulance to air lift him after canalgate 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's such a moron - "the thing that will not be named"?!

She sounds like a character from the Harry Potter movies trying not to use lord bleeping Voldemorts name 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I genuinely hope she gets his permission before she posts anything related to his health. Otherwise that’s crossing a line (one that Babs can no longer see anyway but still).

I actually like Rog, he seems like a nice normal guy, it’s Wet Sans influence that produced that nasty apple from the Wet tree. Both alcoholic lushes desperate for any form of fame.

Poor Erin will be next, she didn’t stand a chance. Our children will continue the cow bag dynasty when she usurps Babs.

My unit have a COVID visiting policy now that states anyone can visit, but they must book a time to restrict numbers, only 2 at a time and they must either be fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative LFT. I fought to get this put into place, we're not medical though, we're MH. Very different set of risks and a huge difference in priorities in terms of getting visitors in where possible 👍 I hope Rog is ok, I like him. I feel for him surrounded by all the Wet Women 🙄

For the person who referenced to Babs having Peter Pan syndrome... You're welcome! 😁👍
2021-10-23-22-23-15-511.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh we’ve not heard about the ‘sleep clinic’ for a few weeks that will be next 🙄

She couldn’t possibly do a good deed without bragging and announcing it to the world could she?!
She’s the type of bitxh that would take a selfie dropping 10p or a yellow sticker sandwich to a homeless person so she can gram it 🙄

My unit have a COVID visiting policy now that states anyone can visit, but they must book a time to restrict numbers, only 2 at a time and they must either be fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative LFT. I fought to get this put into place, we're not medical though, we're MH. Very different set of risks and a huge difference in priorities in terms of getting visitors in where possible 👍 I hope Rog is ok, I like him. I feel for him surrounded by all the Wet Women 🙄
They have something similar in Russell’s Hall and Sandwell - I only know because my FIL was recently in both hospitals and we could book a slot online and prove out vaccination status and do an lft and visit. Uhb are still on lockdown for visitors.
i found it telling the way she said she “finally” got to talk to rog on the phone - like he wouldn’t have a smart phone?! And isn’t it free for the tv/phone things for people to call out atm?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
No vlog Wednesday because she’s not been able to work with the decorator there, even though her stories on Monday were all about how he’d think she was a weirdo for taking photos of Christmas things. So yeah, she talks a lot of crap but can’t keep up with it all so makes herself look like an even bigger idiot than usual!
See this doesn’t make sense 🤔 she does most of her tit content in bed then later in the day usually poses by the front door in some dreary arsed crap that’s old (in case any of her gormless followers want to know where she got it 🙄 ) so a quick “ my werk is filming myself looking deranged “ to the painter and there you go 🤷‍♀️
the fact they’ve got someone in to paint that bit of wall/skirting and need someone to assemble their wardrobes makes me think Steve is as bloody lazy as her

surely the fact that a friend is currently suffering from "the thing that will not be named" - babs presumably claims she doesn't mention covid because it's too serious an issue, when in actuality it's so she can pretend it's not still a problem - should highlight to babs that covid very much IS still an issue and - especially if rog is unwell, thus likely more vulnerable. tbh, it seems far more likely that one of the family have had a positive test, thus the real reason behind them cancelling the holiday, and rog's illness is being used as a convienient scapegoat. after all, the poor guy has been visibly unwell for months and it didn't stop babs going on the disney cruise - then again, a disney holiday is far less disposable to babs than a non- disney holiday to celebrate steve's birthday.
I genuinely think she struggled to remember it’s called Covid and then rambled that it couldn’t be named
It was the first thing that came to mind as her two tiny brain cells struggled to recall the pandemic 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh we’ve not heard about the ‘sleep clinic’ for a few weeks that will be next 🙄
we'll definitely hear about it soon now that you've reminded her - especially since she can claim they had to ditch his anti-snoring pillows based on her allergies. she'll suddenly remember- after catching up on tattle - that steve still hasn't received an appointment, and she'll be straight on the phone to their GP demanding an update, because it's not as though GP surgeries aren't already overwhelmed with genuine health issues and the last thing they need to deal with is babs making demands. ofc SHE sees it as a priority, because it's content, but with literal cancer ops being cancelled due to covid, i very much doubt a referral to a sleep clinic primarily to appease babs' complaints is going to be an nhs priority! 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Why is it every video TT does she looks like she’s strumming a really big guitar?! I just can’t unsee it! Don’t want to sound like a bellend but she moves so awkwardly for a tRiPlE tHrEaT

• Haha
True. My FIL was on the cardiac ward, so obviously very different to orthopedic surgery ward. Not sure whether the no visitors is blanket policy at Heartlands currently, or ward specific. Stephen must have needed the air ambulance to air lift him after canalgate 😆
I’ve had several appointments at Heartlands of late and patient visiting is still suspended, except for special circumstances. The bloody security guards don’t let you get far before asking where you’re going. Like everyone has said, I do hope Rog is okay and it’s nothing too serious. Bet Emma hates that she can’t delve into too much, she’d love the attention.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.