Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure but if her parents are her side of brum? If so, it would be the QE not heartlands?

Reactions: 2
She's such a moron - "the thing that will not be named"?!

She sounds like a character from the Harry Potter movies trying not to use lord bleeping Voldemorts name 🤦
Thats exactly what she's trying to sound like! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's such a moron - "the thing that will not be named"?!

She sounds like a character from the Harry Potter movies trying not to use lord bleeping Voldemorts name 🤦
Well she’ll know all about the things that can’t be named if she catches it & passes it on to Rog. I’m not buying the bullshit about not going on holiday because of him one bit, something else has happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Any guesses as to what might be in that care package? 🤣
im going with;
copy of the pamphlet
framed photo of Babs
plastic tat from poundland
a mug (one of the mugs she’s not been able to shift on the website)
half eaten box of chocs
empty cock in a can (well it’s thirsty work delivering a care package)
I reckon she took em a slow cooker and ingredients to make a nutritious chicken broth ……she knows where there’s a slow cooker going spare 😂

Well she’ll know all about the things that can’t be named if she catches it & passes it on to Rog. I’m not buying the bullshit about not going on holiday because of him one bit, something else has happened.
TT will have tested positive…..it won’t be Ethan she wouldn’t have changed her plans if it was that poor little bugger and farmed him out to an unsuspecting Wetton

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure but if her parents are her side of brum? If so, it would be the QE not heartlands?
Not necessarily. It depends on beds available. My own Dad doesn't even live in Brum, but was taken to Sandwell when he had a stroke 4 months ago.

Reactions: 3
I reckon she took em a slow cooker and ingredients to make a nutritious chicken broth ……she knows where there’s a slow cooker going spare 😂

TT will have tested positive…..it won’t be Ethan she wouldn’t have changed her plans if it was that poor little bugger and farmed him out to an unsuspecting Wetton
Not to mention if it was Ethan who tested positive, she would take great delight in moaning endlessly about it, probably even mentioning COVID by name 🙄

Reactions: 15
I've just braved some of the latest vlog and she has actually just said that they're not doing pumpkin carving because SHE doesn't like touching the innards. Hold on, but isn't pumpkin carving for the children? I'm sure Erin is more than capable of attempting to carve a pumpkin whilst supervised and if not, why can't they do it with their dad? A classic example of because Babs doesn't like something, nobody in the family gets to do it.
So selfish.

She also said (regarding the frames for the picture wall) that she likes to buy things in even numbers and then proceeded to say that she had bought 5 but may need 7.
Babs, 5 and 7 are not even numbers.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I've just braved some of the latest vlog and she has actually just said that they're not doing pumpkin carving because SHE doesn't like touching the innards. Hold on, but isn't pumpkin carving for the children? I'm sure Erin is more than capable of attempting to carve a pumpkin whilst supervised and if not, why can't they do it with their dad? A classic example of because Babs doesn't like something, nobody in the family gets to do it.
So selfish.

She also said (regarding the frames for the picture wall) that she likes to buy things in even numbers and then proceeded to say that she had bought 5 but may need 7.
Hope that helps.
And she used to be a teacher 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

I braved about 2 minutes of the vlog before I just could not bare to look at that eyeshadow any longer 🤮🤮 Well that and the constant going on about Steve being her toy boy! Again, her possession. He might be 4 years younger than you Emma but you bagged him cos you were both desperate and gormless. A match made in heaven I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I braved about 2 minutes of the vlog before I just could not bare to look at that eyeshadow any longer 🤮🤮 Well that and the constant going on about Steve being her toy boy! Again, her possession. He might be 4 years younger than you Emma but you bagged him cos you were both desperate and gormless. A match made in heaven I reckon.
She bagged him cos no other sane person would want either of them!! 😖😖

Reactions: 12

Haha gormless - that pretty much sums them up 😂 like this! 👇

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So selfish.

Hope that helps.
Put some gloves on if you don't like touching the pumpkin Babs. Is it because it is a vegetable perhaps?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Put some gloves on if you don't like touching the pumpkin Babs. Is it because it is a vegetable perhaps?
She doesn’t even need to do that, just delegate to PUS. He could do it in the garden and leave the insides out for their pet squirrel and the birds. Or he could do it inside and clean it up. Babs doesn’t need to be involved so she’s just being a totally selfish cow banning everyone else. twit.

If I was PUS I’d wait till she was snoring in her pit at 8pm then unlock the kids out of their prison cells bedrooms and do it without her moaning or taking sneaky photos to share aggressively with the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So selfish.

Hope that helps.
she said in her stories the ither day that the kids were banned from pumpkin carving because SHE doesn't like touching the pumpkin innards. she then proceeded to share a story showing a trolley full of pumpkins which seemed especially cruel to fill the house with pumpkins, taunting the kids who aren't allowed to engage in a typical halloween activity which we all know babs wouldn't involve herself in anyway! pumpkin carving is an activity that would be delegated to steve, while babs sat in front of netflix taking sly photos of them having fun at the table and eye rolling at the camera moaning that she didn't understand the roblox or minecraft characters they were carving into the pumpkins.

and it's not like the kids are toddlers - i'm sure they are capable of emptying out a pumpkin without assistance!

Reactions: 14
She is just selfish, pure and simple. I don't like it so therefore you won't do it!! Just sit the kids at the table and let them get on with it, there doesn't need to be any control. If they aren't insta perfect, so what, the kids will still enjoy doing it. It's not all got to be about you Bab! 🎃🎃🎃

• Heart
Reactions: 14
definitely because it's a vegetable! she's undoubtedly fearful of any nutritional goodness seeping into her skin. tbh, it's the prime opportunity for babs to whack out the slow cooker and whip up a batch of pumpkin soup! an actual content suggestion that babs will pointedly ignore!

i don't even understand why she's bought pumpkins if the kids aren't allowed to carve them. like, why?! yet more tat to hoard! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
definitely because it's a vegetable! she's undoubtedly fearful of any nutritional goodness seeping into her skin. tbh, it's the prime opportunity for babs to whack out the slow cooker and whip up a batch of pumpkin soup! an actual content suggestion that babs will pointedly ignore!

i don't even understand why she's bought pumpkins if the kids aren't allowed to carve them. like, why?! yet more tat to hoard! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She bought pumpkins for the gram , not for her children to carve 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
In the sneaky shot of Ste with his leaf-blower (😜), I spied a pumpkin on the step which had just been painted white. The tin of paint and the brush were still there. I wonder if it’s the left over Annie Sloan paint from the disastrous drawers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the sneaky shot of Ste with his leaf-blower (😜), I spied a pumpkin on the step which had just been painted white. The tin of paint and the brush were still there. I wonder if it’s the left over Annie Sloan paint from the disastrous drawers.
Why paint it, just leave it natural

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.