Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We removed our bannister because it was ugly and I didn't think we'd need it . Our stairs are very wide and we have benders at the top ... Now I've been reading up on the legal side and I'm still confused as it's my own home do I need to buy another?

Reactions: 3
We removed our bannister because it was ugly and I didn't think we'd need it . Our stairs are very wide and we have benders at the top ... Now I've been reading up on the legal side and I'm still confused as it's my own home do I need to buy another?
hand rails are a requirement but you don’t need a full on bannister, one hand rail if stairs are under a metre in width, needed on both sides if wider x

Reactions: 4
When was your house built? These laws came in 2010 presumably for new builds. I’d assume if you were selling & your house was built after 2010 you’d need to replace if not it’s your house don’t worry.

Back to Babs - she’s still a twit.

Reactions: 5
Please don't take what I posted as gospel, it was only what I have been told. Xx

Reactions: 2
Could the 40th birthday trip have been for the two of them with the kids going to San and Rog but one of them has got COVID so can’t have the kids?

Reactions: 13
Could the 40th birthday trip have been for the two of them with the kids going to San and Rog but one of them has got COVID so can’t have the kids?
No, when she talked about it in a Vlog back in the summer she said they were all going because they'd just been on the Disney cruise and she was banging on about not putting their summer stuff away 🙄

Reactions: 6
I thought it was a legal requirement to have a bannister rail, I might be wrong but I was told by a builder friend that if you have more than 4 risers, that a bannister is needed. I don't think much of their surveyor if that is the case! 🙄🙄
It may only be a legal requirement in houses built after the regulation came into force? So any older houses could ‘get away’ with it if you get me.

Reactions: 4
Sorry for her dad, but using it to up engagement is crass. Mention it then shelve it if you don’t want to keep talking about it. Don’t keep bringing it up at every opportunity for sympathy.
it's also the way she mentioned it - ooh, look how high my hair is this morning! such a high hairdo! and listen to the hamster eating breakfast! i just can't stop looking at my hair! oh yeah, and my dad is poorly so we're just going to have a homey week this half term, but watcch my stories to see all the fun we have planned! and LOOK AT MY HAIR! the height is such a lot! aaaand now a studio christmas ad, and a photo of steve with his leafblower!"

she clearly only mentioned granadad rog to increase engagment - note the sympathetic comments about rog on her latest ad - prior to the ad, which is utterly crass. taking advantage of your father's illness in an attempt to boost your profits? she's disgusting and incredibly calculating and manipulative. also, surely she should be staying at home and protecting herself from covid if she's potentially going to be visiting her sick dad soon? i mean, i get that she won't bother to help care for him, but she could be supporting wet san, and exposing any of the family to covid is hardly going to help rog!

not only that, but of they cancelled the holiday, i assume rog was ill the other day whenhe was dicking about filming that ghostbusters reel! the kids are undoubtedly worried about their grandad, yet she's more focused on stressing them in christmas tat to film an ad?! as always with babs, content remains the priority. 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Hmm I could be completely wrong here, but Mama Ash Reid and Liza Prideaux are currently in Dubai for a #pr #illdoanythingforfree trip.

Could be a coincidence but maybe Bab was meant to be off on this trip? Liza and Bab were both gifted the Disney cruise, so a kind of link to my random thoughts.

Reactions: 2
Has the ‘decorator’ got rid of the panels of William Morris paper from the hallway? I think there was a bit at the bottom of the stairs and along the opposite wall. This was a feature of the hobbit house that Babs claimed to love, just like the mug cupboard. In my view, it clashed with the tiled hall floor. Tragic that I know all this when she’s so private, but I wonder how the hall painting was done with a bed frame propped there 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has the ‘decorator’ got rid of the panels of William Morris paper from the hallway? I think there was a bit at the bottom of the stairs and along the opposite wall. This was a feature of the hobbit house that Babs claimed to love, just like the mug cupboard. In my view, it clashed with the tiled hall floor. Tragic that I know all this when she’s so private, but I wonder how the hall painting was done with a bed frame propped there 😂
She is genuinely decorating her house the same way me and all my friends in rental flats are because we can’t paint to walls and command strips are our best friend. Difference is we are in our 20-30s and can’t do many exciting things to our homes. She owns her home and is decorating it in the same way people half her age are and can’t add character. I would love to live in a house like hers and renovate it!

I genuinely believe she is regressing. It’s like she has some form of Peter Pan syndrome and is playing at being an adult and having responsibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s still on the opposite wall, she said in the vlog that they asked the decorator to restock the edges, but he said it wasn’t possible, they think because they dry their washing on the radiator below it 🤦‍♀️

Edit: restick the edges. Not restock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She is genuinely decorating her house the same way me and all my friends in rental flats are because we can’t paint to walls and command strips are our best friend. Difference is we are in our 20-30s and can’t do many exciting things to our homes. She owns her home and is decorating it in the same way people half her age are and can’t add character. I would love to live in a house like hers and renovate it!

I genuinely believe she is regressing. It’s like she has some form of Peter Pan syndrome and is playing at being an adult and having responsibilities.
I agree, everything on the cheap!
She hasn't matured beyond her early teenage years even though she now has a family of her own. While she still has Stevie to enable her, she never will!

It’s still on the opposite wall, she said in the vlog that they asked the decorator to restock the edges, but he said it wasn’t possible, because they think because they dry their washing on the radiator below it 🤦‍♀️
Just put it in the tumble dryer Bab. Your whole house will be showing signs of damp and peeling wallpaper if you don't! FFS! She is so annoying!

Reactions: 6
Why are the frames going horizontally, a completely different angle to the stairs? That's really odd 😐

Reactions: 3
5 frames does not make a gallery wall
I used to have a gallery wall in my 20s photos from all my adventures with my friends - it was affectionately known as the wall of shame and every time we went out they tried to do the daftest pose etc to get on the wall.

keBabbas is a wall of shame for a different reason. They are photos from experiences she sold her childrens innocence and childhood to fund

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to have a gallery wall in my 20s photos from all my adventures with my friends - it was affectionately known as the wall of shame and every time we went out they tried to do the daftest pose etc to get on the wall.

keBabbas is a wall of shame for a different reason. They are photos from experiences she sold her childrens innocence and childhood to fund
We had the same in my uni house... when I was 21 yrs old babs !
Now I'm in my 30s doing all the adult things I have picture shelves .... adulting level 12369754 unlocked

Reactions: 7
Thought the husband didn't like being on social media.. but will dress up like a Wally if it pays... How is he taken seriously in a professional capacity?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.