Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought pumpkins for the gram , not for her children to carve 🤷‍♀️
accurate. i don't get what she plans to do with them though, unless she's going to recreate that ridiculous "i attempted to shove pumpkins in a vase" rehashed post. surely dumping a pile of uncarved pumpkins outside your door on halloween kinda...defeats the point?! unless, in true babs lack-of-effort style, she's gonna whack out the sharpies next week and crudely draw gurning faces on them - obvs while the kids are at school, because she isn't going to actually engage in a crafting activity with them!

Reactions: 6
Why paint it, just leave it natural
Hasn’t there been a big campaign from rspb, rspca and wwe about not painting or varnishing pumpkins that are left outside because the paint/varnish is toxic to wildlife

Reactions: 9
For Wet San to have been living it up in Spain, apparently care free, just recently to Emma now feeling they ought to make sure they are in the country because her dad is ill suggests that Rog must have taken a sudden turn? I hope he's OK, and recovers soon. I wonder if her more erratic than usual Instagram goings on are masking whatever going on behind the scenes.
it’s possible that Rog and Sans friends decided she needed a bit of a break? we thought he didn’t look well a year ago so there could be something else as well as the hip op. It defo puts strain on the family to have to take on a carer role & there’s an emotional toll. Or it could be something where he seemed on the up so she went on holiday and he’s taken a dip. It might tie up that we’re seeing less of babs day because she is helping her parents privately.

Reactions: 2
it’s possible that Rog and Sans friends decided she needed a bit of a break? we thought he didn’t look well a year ago so there could be something else as well as the hip op. It defo puts strain on the family to have to take on a carer role & there’s an emotional toll. Or it could be something where he seemed on the up so she went on holiday and he’s taken a dip. It might tie up that we’re seeing less of babs day because she is helping her parents privately.
did you say “bab” and “privately” in the same sentence 😂😂
In all seriousness like all in this group I hope rog is ok and will be on the mend soon. The way babs has decided to announce he’s not well in between bed hair and hamsters makes me feel she’s not that bothered really

• Haha
Reactions: 17
just watched a bit of the latest vlog, and babs explains she's bought more face cloths because her - and erin?! - use them each evening to remove their make up so they get a bit "grubby". no wonder her make up is never fully removed if she's simply scrubbing at it with a flannel! and then using the same make up covered face cloth for however many nights in a row? kinda explains why her skin is in such awful condition, the fact that she's constantly waking up with spots and - potentially - her allergies. urgh. 🤢

and since when did erin wear make up? it seems somewhat unbelievable that babs would allow her toddler daughter to wear make up - especially on a daily basis, as she's implying in her vlog. unless she's refering to like....lip balm?! this is the woman who won't allow her kids to choose their own outfiits or allow her daughter to wear a crop top - sounds to me like typical babnocchio! 🤥

Reactions: 13
did you say “bab” and “privately” in the same sentence 😂😂
In all seriousness like all in this group I hope rog is ok and will be on the mend soon. The way babs has decided to announce he’s not well in between bed hair and hamsters makes me feel she’s not that bothered really
Not forgetting right before an AD too 😡

Reactions: 7
But we’re not seeing less of her day! She still insists on sharing the same mundane crap as she always has.

Reactions: 5
accurate. i don't get what she plans to do with them though, unless she's going to recreate that ridiculous "i attempted to shove pumpkins in a vase" rehashed post. surely dumping a pile of uncarved pumpkins outside your door on halloween kinda...defeats the point?! unless, in true babs lack-of-effort style, she's gonna whack out the sharpies next week and crudely draw gurning faces on them - obvs while the kids are at school, because she isn't going to actually engage in a crafting activity with them!
That's exactly what she's going to do 🎃✍🎃✍🎃✍ You must have missed that on her stories! 😂 When she had them in the trolley (where she claimed there was a hidden Mickey but there wasn't, she'd just laid out 3 pumpkins in the trolley), she went on to say that she wouldn't be carving them, but that she & the kids would be drawing their designs on them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 824290
Here you go cowbags!
Husband goals right there 🤮
Studio must pay well to get him agreeing to this given his usual 'shyness'

I thought picture walls followed up the stairs at an angle like these pictured from Google-hers look really strange-is it unfinished?
View attachment 824534
You sound surprised by this? 😉😉x

"I LOVE Halloween, it's my season.....but I don't carve pumpkins, eughhh slimy inside of pumpkins eeeeuuugh"
"I LOVE Walt Disney World...but I can't stand rides.." 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh god she is coming to Warwick castle this week, I live in Warwick. Wonder what day she is coming, hopefully a day I have planned to be anywhere else other than Warwick 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This mornings post 🤦🏼‍♀️ Running helps her anxiety, show you actually running not posing in the mirror in clothes which don’t fit properly. Your dad isn’t poorly he’s sick be a bloody adult. How Nobel you cancelled your trip because he’s poorly. You don’t need to do things all the bleeping time with your kids to make them happy just have a chill day and finally taking the piss is their love language?? I’m sure she’s said something else is her love language before…

Reactions: 15
Since when has running helped her ‘anxiety’?!!!! What a load of bollocks - she doesn’t even go! And is that an old photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she ran outside in sports bra? Not a chance!
Plus if there’s some crappy and coming up and she’s using her dad to maximise engagement then she really is the absolute lowest of the low!

Reactions: 18
I really hope that Rog is on the mend and that he’ll be going home soon.

My gut feeling is that Babs would never be as understanding or as accommodating about cancelling the holiday, if it was a holiday for HER 40th Birthday, and it was Pus’s dad that was ill and in hospital.

Oh and I don’t believe for one second that Babs has gone for a run, or that she ever does go running, anxiety or not!!

Reactions: 17
How come if running helps with her anxiety she has only just restarted running? Would it not be something you do regularly if it helps your anxiety? Also wasn't time or something else their love language? And love language, what an awful phrase

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.