Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so pleased it wasn’t just me that thought she said it was a hip replacement in the summer. I do hope there haven’t been any complications

My fella would tell me to take a long walk of a short pier if I asked him to wear too small Christmas pyjamas like that in October never mind post it to the gram!
Exactly what I was going to say! My husband would tell me where to shove the pyjamas 😂

Reactions: 9
Although it pains me to Babfend, in our hospital you can only have one designated visitor. No swapping and only an hour a day so it may be that only WetSan can visit?
Or it quite easily could be a pile of bollocks from Emma who has the emotional depth of a amoeba.
Same with ours. Only one designated visitor unless palliative or they need extra support (dementia for example).

Reactions: 2
View attachment 824290
Here you go cowbags!
Husband goals right there 🤮
He really has lost all self respect just for the money. What a drip he looks too!
I am very doubtful about her Dad being ill. Hip replacement maybe, but not ill as she states. It still wouldn't surprise me if one of them has tested positive for covid, we will never know. 🙄
As for the AD, I still cringed at how awful it was, it's the over exaggerated hands and face pulling, just makes my toes curl!

Reactions: 10
I highly doubt, Bab, when selling their house to you, the seller's foremost thought was we must install a bannister in our elegant home to facilitate this gallumping walloper easy access to the upper floors ! I'm assuming the previous owners were fit and able to manage the stairs so didn't see the necessity of having Bannisters put in. Has she really just realized there aren't any? FML 🤦🤦🤦.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I highly doubt, Bab, when selling their house to you, the seller's foremost thought was we must install a bannister in our elegant home to facilitate this gallumping walloper easy access to the upper floors ! I'm assuming the previous owners were fit and able to manage the stairs so didn't see the necessity of having Bannisters put in. Has she really just realized there aren't any? FML 🤦🤦🤦.
I thought it was a legal requirement to have a bannister rail, I might be wrong but I was told by a builder friend that if you have more than 4 risers, that a bannister is needed. I don't think much of their surveyor if that is the case! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was a legal requirement to have a bannister rail, I might be wrong but I was told by a builder friend that if you have more than 4 risers, that a bannister is needed. I don't think much of their surveyor if that is the case! 🙄🙄
Wouldn’t Stevie have been the surveyor as that’s his job? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably the same reason you've lived there this long without a bannister Bab, because it's effort, expense and maybe not necessary. What does she want, a bannister conspiracy theory?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t got a bannister, not had one since the house was bought 18 years ago and I don’t think it’s ever had one since it was built in late 1800s 🤷🏼‍♀️ our stairs are stupidly narrow and steep as they are in most Victorian houses I don’t think we’d be able to get up them if there was a bannister 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gallumping walloper!! 😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not disagreeing with you btw just never knew - may have to look at what we can do for a handrail 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
I thought picture walls followed up the stairs at an angle like these pictured from Google-hers look really strange-is it unfinished?
Screenshot_20211023-124221_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 8
Not disagreeing with you btw just never knew - may have to look at what we can do for a handrail 🤔🤔
Please don't worry, It's just what I have been told in the past. I remember it has something to do with the width of the stair and if there are more than 4 risers.
Hopefully someone in here can tell us?

Reactions: 2
This bugs me too 🤢 she has to trivialise everything doesn’t she

So her dad is ill in hospital, so ill that they have cancelled their holiday, yet here she is, still with the jovial pit stories and posting a Christmas ad. She’s deplorable.
Emma has the emotional maturity of a 9 year old. Who else would video tape their 90 year old grandmother (who has dementia and in a nursing home) and upload it for everyone to see? She doesn't know the meaning of privacy when it came to her grandmother but she was very hush-hush about Erin's surgery. She actually blocked me because I questioned Erin's use of the trampoline while wearing a neck brace :rolleyes: FFS why are you on YouTube making us watch dozens of videos of your kids trying sweets yet we can't question their health and well being?

I wonder what is going to happen when her kids age out of the cuteness stage? Erin is fast approaching puberty and she is not going to want her mother in her bedroom, going through her belongings, whilst videotaping it. I would be f@cking furious.

Reactions: 14
I’m unwell and bored, so I watched the vlog on double speed. At one point she says about the frames ‘I like things in even numbers, so I bought 5…’ 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I've messaged Studio to complain about their choice of influencer...they keep sending her free crap that is never seen again.
Do you guys remember when she took her pastel decorations off the xmas tree last year to put studio's red ones on for an ad...only to then put her pastel ones back on and give the red ones to her sister because they weren't to her taste?
No idea why studio would want to work with her again. She only shows their stuff when paid

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.