Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There life is so dull and boring.
Do they do anything but lounge on those sofa's at night watching tele? It's literally 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year! I mean, my life isn't overly exciting, just normal I'd say. We both work long hours, sometimes at opposite times. But when we're all home together we do stuff, we go out sometimes on a wknd to visit friends or out for dinner in the evenings, we'll play games with the kids, chat, get stuff done. Normal family stuff. It is SO odd how they just do this ALL NIGHT EVERY NIGHT.
Agreed. I work in hospitality, long and unsociable hours, usually working opposite hours to my husband to minimise childcare costs. We’ve both had the day off today, our youngest had a teacher training day and we’ve been out for the day and made the most of it. We came home and I’ve been whizzing round, catching up on the laundry and other boring chores. Now my husband is grumbling about the villa score 😬, while we wait for our Dominos to be delivered.
Now I’m not saying my life is mega exciting, just pretty ordinary, but I just don’t know how she not bored shitless of sitting on her arse, slobbing about in those gross, sweaty pyjamas, night after night, day after day watching tit TV. Surely nobody else lazes around as much as she does 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she'd have 'postponed' the holiday if it was HER 40th and it was all about HER 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I reckon they were going to Morocco and that's why it was cancelled !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot think of a couple more ill suited for one another.

Stephen
Exercises regularly (bikes on the weekends)
Drinks protein shakes
Cares about his appearance (lots of clothes and shoes)
Works full time
Manages school runs
Cooks on occasion
Emasculates himself (to make wife happy) by dressing up as Buzz Lightyear
on yet another f@cking Disney trip

Emma
Walks ... to the refrigerator
Eats sweets, processed foods and drinks hot chocolate
Wears clothing that are more than a decade old
Uses expired make up
Has over processed (stringy) hair - that she touches constantly
Manages school runs
Places frozen food in oven (the real reason why she doesn't do grocery hauls)
Says things like: "I'm going to murder my husband" and " "I will TRY to not want to smash his face in. I said TRY."

Tell me why you want to stay married to such an incompetent, lazy cow, Stephen. Has she chiseled your self confidence and pride down to a nub? Was it her big bust that first intrigued you? Well those DDs are now resting comfortably on a gut equal in size. Sexy, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I believe her dad is poorly (we saw photos of him a while back and were shocked by how unwell he looked). I genuinely hope he is ok as I lost my Dad 2 years ago and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Saying that, her saying she is not comfortable with speaking about this stuff online is utter bollocks. I know he's having/had a hip op, Erin had neck surgery, she damaged her back whilst twerking and had to get Pus to insert her tampons and Pus fell in the canal and injured his knee.

But talking about health issues is uncomfortable? duck off.
tbh, the only medical issues she DOES keep private is anything covid-related. there have been occasions where she's obviously been showing symptoms, yet when qquixzed about tests - usually by well-meaning babettes - she immediately explains that she keeps medical stuff private. essentially, ahe keeps medical stiff privateif it benefits her - ie she can justify going to the shops if she doesn't admit to having covid - but everything else is fair game because she can use it to create "woe is me" content, which helps her get brand deals by boosting her engagement.

Reactions: 16
Cowbags! I usually lurk but I just had to share this. I took the "kiddos" (🤮) to see The Tiger Who Came to Tea at the theatre and the actress playing Sophie was so like Babs it was unreal. I'm struggling to pinpoint exactly what it was that was so like our Emma. It could've been:

a) the fact it was a middle aged woman dressed like a toddler
b) the whiny, annoying, affected voice
c) the way she scrunched her nose and eyes up when she grinned
d) all of the above

Honestly folks it was uncanny. Obviously couldn't take photos during the performance so here's a press photo. Not quite mid-gurn but you get the jist.

View attachment 823593
Also hiding her body confidence behind an inanimate object 😄

• Haha
I believe her dad is poorly (we saw photos of him a while back and were shocked by how unwell he looked). I genuinely hope he is ok as I lost my Dad 2 years ago and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Saying that, her saying she is not comfortable with speaking about this stuff online is utter bollocks. I know he's having/had a hip op, Erin had neck surgery, she damaged her back whilst twerking and had to get Pus to insert her tampons and Pus fell in the canal and injured his knee.

But talking about health issues is uncomfortable? duck off.
Ofc she says it is uncomfortable for her instead of the normal response of she's not talking about it to respect her father's privacy

Me too. I’m lost without her. I’m sat on the bed in half pjs and half work clothes until she tells me.
Me three 😂 can't possibly function without knowing her Saturday breakfast choice and little moan about getting up early with the boy.

Anyone else notice the scratchy allergy eyes posts have disappeared. So was it all linked to the recently departed Lucy, or, has she realised it won't help the dog adoption saga?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Me three 😂 can't possibly function without knowing her Saturday breakfast choice and little moan about getting up early with the boy.

Anyone else notice the scratchy allergy eyes posts have disappeared. So was it all linked to the recently departed Lucy, or, has she realised it won't help the dog adoption saga?
She should take the dry eyes seriously, it can be a symptom of diabetes

Reactions: 8
Is that how normal people congratulate someone getting married? By saying her husband is jealous of fake Instagram filter shriek?! Wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s not even been Halloween yet. Stop peddling Christmas!
Her decs must be up and down more times than she posts on Instagram PHEW

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish she wouldn’t use the world poorly she sounds like a 5 year old. Her dad is in hospital by the sounds of things so probably fairly unwell so be a grown up babs. Hope Rog is okay!

Reactions: 15
I wish she wouldn’t use the world poorly she sounds like a 5 year old. Her dad is in hospital by the sounds of things so probably fairly unwell so be a grown up babs. Hope Rog is okay!
This bugs me too 🤢 she has to trivialise everything doesn’t she

So her dad is ill in hospital, so ill that they have cancelled their holiday, yet here she is, still with the jovial pit stories and posting a Christmas ad. She’s deplorable.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.