Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this may be an unpopular opinion, and I didn’t have sound on, but I thought that AD was actually better than some of the usual crap we get. It did at least have a bit of a story with being a day dream, and wasn’t just a couple of crappy photos and then her talking in a sickly nervous rushed voice on her stories!
Please let me stay a Cow Bag though 🤣

I’m really sorry for her dad being ill (not poorly, that’s what your kids are not a grown man) and I hope he’s ok. Whatever happens I can already see she’s not going to handle it well - if he’s ill enough to cancel a holiday she should be off Insta and concentrating on supporting her mum, sister and kids. Actually keeping it private. If she prances around like her usual self all week, showing off all her half term activities and generally being a melt, then expects sympathy to up her engagement for ADs, it’s going to really irritate me. I’ve been through losing a very ill parent and I know everyone copes differently with things but the way she was when they lost Lucy was awful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My dad’s so ill that he’s in hospital. Here’s an ad.
Ugh. Poor Rog, I hope he’s okay. Have some class Emma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Sorry for her dad, but using it to up engagement is crass. Mention it then shelve it if you don’t want to keep talking about it. Don’t keep bringing it up at every opportunity for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry for her dad, but using it to up engagement is crass. Mention it then shelve it if you don’t want to keep talking about it. Don’t keep bringing it up at every opportunity for sympathy.
Or say before the ad something along the lines of the ad was pre-recorded with a scheduled upload date but as there are family things going on, she’s taking some time off now.

She says she’s got to keep upbeat for the kiddos, but really she cannot cope without sharing everything with her Babettes. Purely addicted! I hope Rog is getting better, it was almost a year ago when he was not there for Babs’ Halloween party. Maybe he’s been suffering since then.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well call me a witch but I’ve just responded to her ‘tell me what you’re doing today’ thing with our plans for today- Boat trip from Dubai marina! So there Babs!🤣🤣

I’m really sceptical that she’s cancelled her trip cos her dads ill especially if WetSan went abroad recently. I know it’s her dad but I don’t think she’s capable of empathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This bugs me too 🤢 she has to trivialise everything doesn’t she

So her dad is ill in hospital, so ill that they have cancelled their holiday, yet here she is, still with the jovial pit stories and posting a Christmas ad. She’s deplorable.
Poor Rog really hope he’s ok

I can’t quite decide if she’s deplorable or literally hasn’t got the emotional intelligence to comprehend how ill her dad is?!?! Either way get off the gram and give your family and mom some support at this horrible time!

Reactions: 16
Poor Rog really hope he’s ok

I can’t quite decide if she’s deplorable or literally hasn’t got the emotional intelligence to comprehend how ill her dad is?!?! Either way get off the gram and give your family and mom some support at this horrible time!
I don’t get this twice now she’s mentioned him being unwell and then almost instantly gone into either bonkers stories which aren’t needed or an ad. Why can’t she just take the time off and not share everything on the gram. I think she doesn’t have the emotional intelligence because she is incredibly thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So this may be an unpopular opinion, and I didn’t have sound on, but I thought that AD was actually better than some of the usual crap we get. It did at least have a bit of a story with being a day dream, and wasn’t just a couple of crappy photos and then her talking in a sickly nervous rushed voice on her stories!
Please let me stay a Cow Bag though 🤣

I’m really sorry for her dad being ill (not poorly, that’s what your kids are not a grown man) and I hope he’s ok. Whatever happens I can already see she’s not going to handle it well - if he’s ill enough to cancel a holiday she should be off Insta and concentrating on supporting her mum, sister and kids. Actually keeping it private. If she prances around like her usual self all week, showing off all her half term activities and generally being a melt, then expects sympathy to up her engagement for ADs, it’s going to really irritate me. I’ve been through losing a very ill parent and I know everyone copes differently with things but the way she was when they lost Lucy was awful.
The ad was def better than her normal shite.

but 🎉 TINGO🎉 to whoever called the ad after her dad being sick announcement.
As for Rog being sick not sure I believe it. Look at the evidence - the mother was away for a week in Spain without a care in the world.
2 Trusts local to them ROB or SWBH are both allowing visitors for prearranged times - no general rockup, 2 to a bed visiting but you can book a time to see a relative.
And if he’s that sick wtf is she doing on SM anyway?!

Didn’t she say in the summer he needed a hip replacement or have i made that up?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well isn't that a new level of low, even for this greedy witch!
Absolutely no mention of them having to cancel this holiday, or Rog being ill in hospital until she has an Ad to put live!
She is vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isn't he having a hip replacement? If it is something else then I genuinely hope it's nothing serious but we all know Babs has a tendency to exaggerate for maximum sympathy like a bloody toddler. Pus fell off his bike and scraged his knee and she acted like the whole limb had come off.
My 4 year old only has to fall over and it's the end of the world. That is basically how Babs reacts.

A member of my family was recently hospitalised in the QE and my Mom was able to go and visit. The only time visitors weren't allowed in was because of the patient having covid.

Reactions: 11
Isn't he having a hip replacement? If it is something else then I genuinely hope it's nothing serious but we all know Babs has a tendency to exaggerate for maximum sympathy like a bloody toddler. Pus fell off his bike and scraged his knee and she acted like the whole limb had come off.
My 4 year old only has to fall over and it's the end of the world. That is basically how Babs reacts.

A member of my family was recently hospitalised in the QE and my Mom was able to go and visit. The only time visitors weren't allowed in was because of the patient having covid.
I’m so pleased it wasn’t just me that thought she said it was a hip replacement in the summer. I do hope there haven’t been any complications

View attachment 824290
Here you go cowbags!
Husband goals right there 🤮
My fella would tell me to take a long walk of a short pier if I asked him to wear too small Christmas pyjamas like that in October never mind post it to the gram!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Cancelled a holiday due to Rog being unwell (hope he is ok btw 🙁) and just having a "homey" half term week 🤔
I'm going with the theory that one of the household has had a positive COVID test 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Although it pains me to Babfend, in our hospital you can only have one designated visitor. No swapping and only an hour a day so it may be that only WetSan can visit?
Or it quite easily could be a pile of bollocks from Emma who has the emotional depth of a amoeba.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.