Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whilst i remain highly skepical of babs' claim that she wore head-to-toe black for years -we've been subjected to multiple photos that dispute this claim - until she bevame a self-proclaimed body confidnece role.model and decided to single-handedly abolish the stereotypes that dictate that women over the age of 40 must never wear bright colours 🙄🙄 - but i fully believe that she wore the exact same top and trousers for five years, undoubtedly without washing them. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What is that outfit? Is she tying to get noticed for Merlin passes and the Halloween stuff at Alton Towers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s with the Disney ears 🤷‍♀️!!

I don’t get what Disney has to do with Halloween at Warwick Castle 🎃🤷‍♀️.
apparently, she felt the urge to "dress up the little ones" and is advising other parents to do the same. i kinda get the concept of toddlers being excited to dress up in mickey ears and pumpkin t-shirts, but really?! i imagine erin and ethan were forced into it - consider the fact that babs chooses their outfits - and went along with it to avoid babs throwing a tantrum, although i doubt they'd be impressed - erin in particular - that her photo was plasteted all over the gram. it was pronably also enforcd upon them so babs didn't feel self-concious in her witchy, orange tights monstrosity of an outfit, and those hideous chunky boots. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw those tights in one of the constant sponsored posts by Snag Tights. I thought to myself at the time ‘who the hell would look good in orange tights?’ Having seen Babs’ latest post, I still don’t think anyone could look good in those tights. Did she decide to dress up as a pumpkin, then bottle it and put a midi skirt and jumper on over the top?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m all for personal style, expressing yourself how you want and not giving a tit what people think of you. I wish I had more balls for it, I’m a classic “will people judge me if I wear this?” dresser. But honestly?? That outfit she’s wearing today just screeeeeaaaamssss “sad old lady trying to be fun and down with the kids but failing miserably”. Not even really the skirt and jumper, but the bloody Disney accessories 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Do I wear the ears at Disneyland? Yes. Yes I do. Do I wear them anywhere else? No. No I really do not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn't she pester Merlin incessantly for free passes or something until they caved in? That's how she has gone to Warwick Castle today then.
Also, judging by the fact that Erin is only wearing Mickey ears and nothing else Halloween related suggests to me that she refused to dress up whereas Ethan didn't mind as much. Babs needs to realise that Erin is 11 years old in December not 3. She is too old to be dressing in frigging costumes for a day out at a castle. That's something you do with toddlers.

Reactions: 23
Warwick castle follow Babs, so she is more than likely going to appear on their Instagram at some point, if that is the case I shall be un following them.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She looks horrific. What an embarrassment- it’s ALL for the ‘gram. Nothing else matters to her- nothing. This was nothing to do with giving her kids a nice day out- it was all about pictures for Instagram

Erin- well, I’m sorry as I dont like being negative about kids (especially when theyre a product of their mother’s narcissism) but she needs to STOP wrinkling her nose and trying so hard- she just comes across as obnoxious. Sadly I fear she will be exactly like Emma. Totally thanks to her hideous mother.

Emma -stop trying so bloody hard- you are never going to get the free trips to Dubai, the Disney trips etc- You are too much of an embarrassing failure.
You’ve flashed far too many hideously ugly body parts, and done too many grim 6am Insta stories where you look like death warmed up to get any quality brands to work with you. Stick to Poundland/Studio and the other bargain basement crap you promote because thats who you are:

Bargain Basement Babs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Erin- well, I’m sorry as I dont like being negative about kids (especially when theyre a product of their mother’s narcissism) but she needs to STOP wrinkling her nose and trying so hard- she just comes across as obnoxious.
That child has the same expression on every single picture

And that’s me being polite because, and only because she’s a child 🤨

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.