Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh, I have an expensive mongrel (cockapoo) who we bought as a puppy when the kids were 3 and 5 as rescue places weren’t interested in us! I’m not defending her, just putting it out there in case anyone else does too as we haven’t done anything wrong and reading this thread could make someone feel bad!

Babs on the other hand has done lots of things wrong- it’s not a dog of her mate because she hasn’t got any, it didn’t just appear in front of her one day because you have to reserve puppies, she has done no research into the breed, it’s ALL for content. That dog will be loved because PUS and the kids will put the effort in but it’s just engagement and cute photos for Babs. Ugh. As I said yesterday, just when you think she can’t get any worse she steps it up a level!
I agree, rescue dogs are almost impossible for families with young kids, not totally impossible but about 99% of the time it's a no 🤷‍♀️
Plus. I'm not ashamed to admit that if I got another dog I'd want a puppy, no shame in that. They're cute and adorable and you have time to nurture them into being a part of your family. Puppies are also deserving of a good home, they didn't ask to be born.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What the hell is a Zuchon? It's not a breed. I don't know their location but unless they live near a main road, they could have easily rescued a cat which would have fitted her sedentary life.
Half shih tzu and half birch on bichon frisé. They are a lovely breed

Reactions: 2
You’re right the “teddy bear” dogs won’t need as much walking as my beast but they do need exercise and stimulation neither of which Emma has. I mean she’s in bed before 8 most nights
But think of all the tit that'll be on the floor when she's up to bed at 8 and not back down till god knows when! 🤣🤣🤣 I really hope its in her hideous shitwaters and high tops, hopefully that'll be enough to stop her wearing them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Uh, I have an expensive mongrel (cockapoo) who we bought as a puppy when the kids were 3 and 5 as rescue places weren’t interested in us! I’m not defending her, just putting it out there in case anyone else does too as we haven’t done anything wrong and reading this thread could make someone feel bad!

Babs on the other hand has done lots of things wrong- it’s not a dog of her mate because she hasn’t got any, it didn’t just appear in front of her one day because you have to reserve puppies, she has done no research into the breed, it’s ALL for content. That dog will be loved because PUS and the kids will put the effort in but it’s just engagement and cute photos for Babs. Ugh. As I said yesterday, just when you think she can’t get any worse she steps it up a level!
I know how difficult it is to adopt a dog, I just never thought she would actually replace Lucy so soon & not with a puppy. Especially with her various ailments & allergy to exercise. You are right this is all for content.

You’re right the “teddy bear” dogs won’t need as much walking as my beast but they do need exercise and stimulation neither of which Emma has. I mean she’s in bed before 8 most nights
The teddy bear dogs need lots of grooming! She better be prepared for booking that puppy in every 6-8 weeks for haircuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know how difficult it is to adopt a dog, I just never thought she would actually replace Lucy so soon & not with a puppy. Especially with her various ailments & allergy to exercise. You are right this is all for content.

The teddy bear dogs need lots of grooming! She better be prepared for booking that puppy in every 6-8 weeks for haircuts.
Their fur can get so matted if not groomed can’t it?!
I’ve never been good with little dogs and although Margot appears cute I don’t get the attraction personally. I know each to their own I just think it’s quite telling she’s bought that crossbreed which is so in fashion at the moment

But think of all the tit that'll be on the floor when she's up to bed at 8 and not back down till god knows when! 🤣🤣🤣 I really hope its in her hideous shitwaters and high tops, hopefully that'll be enough to stop her wearing them 🤣
The Marc Jacobs bag 😂😂😂 I hope it chews everything when teething 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A sodding carrier for a dog?! Is she bloody insane. All for bloody content and what she wants. What if that poor dog tries to jump out?!
She is everything I despise in people rolled into one

Whilst I have my 🧼 📦 out I hope that house has been scrubbed from top to bottom to remove Lucy’s scent. That will be soo confusing for the poor little thing coming from its original home and their scent to that disgusting place.
on the upside it’s gonna wee everywhere to put it’s own scent down 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Their fur can get so matted if not groomed can’t it?!
I’ve never been good with little dogs and although Margot appears cute I don’t get the attraction personally. I know each to their own I just think it’s quite telling she’s bought that crossbreed which is so in fashion at the moment

The Marc Jacobs bag 😂😂😂 I hope it chews everything when teething 😂😂
Yes if they aren’t brushed regularly by their owners they will matt & it’s painful. Some of the cross breeds can be high maintenance & in my experience if they aren’t brushed from any early age & introduced to being bathed/haircuts they will be little shits going forward. Babs barely gets her own hair professionally done, can’t see her getting the pups done either.

Yes if they aren’t brushed regularly by their owners they will matt & it’s painful. Some of the cross breeds can be high maintenance & in my experience if they aren’t brushed from any early age & introduced to being bathed/haircuts they will be little shits going forward. Babs barely gets her own hair professionally done, can’t see her getting the pups done either.
She’s got a carrier for it, it’s a surrogate baby🙄

Reactions: 10
She better not groom that dog herself or worse still get pus to do it we’ve seen the state of both their hair after they’ve been let loose with the clippers/scissors

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Even the story she’s just posted states daily grooming - she has no personal hygiene how will she cope with doing the dogs?! She’s gonna go mental the first time 💩 is stuck to its fur 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t judge her for getting a puppy as I had one myself (first dog and didn’t feel equipped to get a rescue) but at least my Labrador is a proper dog and not some inbred designer pooch, bred purely for the ‘cute’ factor’. I can’t believe she’s admitted she didn’t know what ‘breed’ it was! She’s as thick as pig tit. I feel so sorry for that poor puppy, which is basically just click bait.
We have a Labrador too she’s 9 months we tried to rescue but 3 children and a cat they wouldn’t let us rescue, we were gutted we couldn’t rescue as that’s what we really wanted.

Reactions: 8
She just had to get a papoose didn’t she? Pets At Home saw her coming with her meagre wage to spend! It’ll be so they can take the little dog out and about before its vaccinations. Walkity Walks with the pup being carried.

FFS. Her taking it to a shop is just peak Babs. You’re not supposed to confuse them with all that excitement and stimulation so early on, before they’ve even got used to you and your house, and they should be fully jabbed before they mix with other dogs. But she needs to spend money and be in a shop or else her day isn’t complete. What. A. Tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
💥💥💥💥💥 👏 congratulations 😀

Wonder how much that little content provider cost

Poor Ethan asking for a hold but old princess clinging tightly to ‘her’ puppy 🙄
I noticed that! I bet Ethan won't get a look in with the pup because it is so obviously Erins baby!
Babs high pitched crying, laughing will terrify the poor little thing. She is like an overgrown child herself. A bit selfish not to let the children help choose a name too. Missed out there Bab, could have made some nice content.

• Sad
I noticed that! I bet Ethan won't get a look in with the pup because it is so obviously Erins baby!
Babs high pitched crying, laughing will terrify the poor little thing. She is like an overgrown child herself. A bit selfish not to let the children help choose a name too. Missed out there Bab, could have made some nice content.
Ah but she said that the children have always said if we get another dog she will be called ‘Margot’ now looking at the names of the rodents - churro being one I don’t think the kids came up with that name did they billybullshit?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.