Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I haven't seen this before, pure selfishness in my opinion! How does she get any family based ads?!
But this is her actual life EVERY bleeping DAY! She does not ‘work’, I really wish she’d stop saying she does. I mean, in this morning’s pit story she said that today she was editing a ‘big’ video for Saturday. That’s it. That’s all she’s doing today. THAT. IS. NOT. WORK. She’s really laughing at all the babettes isn’t she, who I assume are normal (use the term loosely as they follow babs) hard working, busy people, and they just don’t see through her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but I can't even take that vlog seriously. This is the woman who made a vlog documenting her morning routine with the children when they have school and she openly admitted she sits in bed scrolling social media whilst her full time working husband brings her a cup of tea. Then went on to say she spends the rest of the time having a shower and getting ready (whilst Stephen makes their breakfast and sandwiches) before he leaves. This is also the woman who has openly admitted that Stephen picks them up from school one day a week despite having a full time job and doing everything else. She's also told everybody that she doesn't help with the bed time routine and has never read her kids a bed time story.

So just to be clear - she doesn't spend time with them in the morning or help them to get ready for school (other than laying their clothes out for them so she isn't disturbed whilst she's lounging in bed etc), she only picks them up 4 days a week despite "working" from home and hasn't ever actively involved herself in their bed time routine.

What the duck does she actually do as a parent that requires her to have a "day" to herself????

Try being a single parent Babs. My "days to myself" are being at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched LP’s stories & it’s the Blogosphere 🙄Awards tonight, is that the award Babs won? I take it her invite is lost in the post & she isn’t going? Or will she be like Cinderella & make a magical appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i Know why her house is in such a bad state now. She spends all her time and money buying stuff like designer bags and Disney crap. That last story of her standing in the mirror, you can see the paintwork is all chipped and banged up. She’s been living there how long now?

I dont know about you guys, I think most of you work full time, but I’m stay at home housewife. So I have all day to myself, just like her. My husband works his arse off for us and so it’s my job to keep this house in shape. I do all the gardening through out the week and I do the kids school projects - everything! Honestly, I would be livid coming home to that house. LIVID! Screaming at her ‘While I’m at work all effin day what are you doing exactly!’

We all work in our house…nobody gets anything for free here. This is the main reason I cannot stand her - she gets a lot for doing nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know I’ve mentioned this previously, but I feel like I have to everytime I make a comment like this just for any newbies etc, but I have a small YouTube channel and it seriously takes me my lunch hour from my actual job to edit a video. And that includes getting my lunch. There is no way she spends that long given the crap quality. She’s never heard of adjusting audio, fade in/outs, colour correction or transitions. Hers are the most slap dash videos I’ve ever seen, and can’t take more than 30 minutes to “edit”.

So tell us again babs how you have a full time job?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The difference in her is unreal. This whole influencer movement of body positivity/own who you are has just given the green light to be an absolute slob 24/7. It seems anyone trying to be healthy or lose weight is chastised for it and talking diets is the biggest taboo ever. But when someone leads such an unhealthy lifestyle like Babs and looks physically unwell with her skin and teeth surely it’s not all that bad?
Can’t she start on the weight watchers meals she was flogging, or don the fabletics crap she was peddling?
Was trying to work out how long ago that video was but there is certainly a few extra chins since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i Know why her house is in such a bad state now. She spends all her time and money buying stuff like designer bags and Disney crap. That last story of her standing in the mirror, you can see the paintwork is all chipped and banged up. She’s been living there how long now?

I dont know about you guys, I think most of you work full time, but I’m stay at home housewife. So I have all day to myself, just like her. My husband works his arse off for us and so it’s my job to keep this house in shape. I do all the gardening through out the week and I do the kids school projects - everything! Honestly, I would be livid coming home to that house. LIVID! Screaming at her ‘While I’m at work all effin day what are you doing exactly!’

We all work in our house…nobody gets anything for free here. This is the main reason I cannot stand her - she gets a lot for doing nothing!
Snap! I've just retired after 31 years, I started full time work at 16. Husband has a demanding job which allows me to stay at home.

I run the house, do the cooking , cleaning, decorating organising the kids . I openly admit having a "nice" life. I certainly wouldn't expect husband to run around after me. I would be mortified if our home was in the decorative state hers was in and I certainly wouldn't be flashing it all over the gram. She has no excuse, she has all of the time in the world to sort her act out

My kids both know you work for what you have. My 16 year old has a job and attends college over an hour a way, my 15 works for his pocket money.

How she can class as a job is beyond me. It makes a complete mockery of actual working moms. She's tinkering with social media and selling her kids lives for a quick buck.

Reactions: 21
I know I’ve mentioned this previously, but I feel like I have to everytime I make a comment like this just for any newbies etc, but I have a small YouTube channel and it seriously takes me my lunch hour from my actual job to edit a video. And that includes getting my lunch. There is no way she spends that long given the crap quality. She’s never heard of adjusting audio, fade in/outs, colour correction or transitions. Hers are the most slap dash videos I’ve ever seen, and can’t take more than 30 minutes to “edit”.

So tell us again babs how you have a full time job?
Oh I believe that she probably spends an hour doing her video but she is just really tit at everything. She can barely dress herself, let alone do housework, decorating or parenting. She can’t even proof read her captions!

Admittedly, I used to enjoy her posts and her blog. It seemed that she had a purpose and she was ok at it, but now she is just so deluded and she thinks everyone is there to see HER. It’s disgusting.

She has become vile, lazy and so entitled.

Reactions: 15
A cold you say Bab? Might need to do a PCR test to check , as you have been here there and everywhere the last few weeks. I sincerely hope you haven't passed it to Rog cos if he's had his hip op then he's gonna be very vulnerable ! Also please for the love of instawankers , read your captions you lazy oaf !!

Attachments

The way she calls Sainsbury’s ‘Sainsbos’. 😤🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s so irritating 😠

I haven't seen this before, pure selfishness in my opinion! How does she get any family based ads?!
It’s what she does all day, everyday anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
But this is her actual life EVERY bleeping DAY! She does not ‘work’, I really wish she’d stop saying she does. I mean, in this morning’s pit story she said that today she was editing a ‘big’ video for Saturday. That’s it. That’s all she’s doing today. THAT. IS. NOT. WORK. She’s really laughing at all the babettes isn’t she, who I assume are normal (use the term loosely as they follow babs) hard working, busy people, and they just don’t see through her bullshit.
I know, she's infuriating and probably gets paid about £20k month for d!cking around on socials. Her time is running out, she has no USP, no class and eventually the babettes will stop blowing smoke up her ass.

She seriously needs to give a rethink to her Wants v. Needs image as it's boring and unethical in so many ways....

Reactions: 12
A cold you say Bab? Might need to do a PCR test to check , as you have been here there and everywhere the last few weeks. I sincerely hope you haven't passed it to Rog cos if he's had his hip op then he's gonna be very vulnerable ! Also please for the love of instawankers , read your captions you lazy oaf !!
Delta variant has cold like symptoms? She should definitely be doing the lateral flows but I doubt she is!

See she’s got the begging bowl out for Sainsbury’s - she’ll be looking for another brand partnership again. 🙄

Delta variant has cold like symptoms? She should definitely be doing the lateral flows but I doubt she is!

See she’s got the begging bowl out for Sainsbury’s - she’ll be looking for another brand partnership again. 🙄
I don’t want to Babfend but I thought she said she has a cold sore coming not a cold? I could be wrong. Her ramblings are easily misinterpreted!!!!

Anyway how’s the editing going Babs? Oh you’re online shopping?!

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to Babfend but I thought she said she has a cold sore coming not a cold? I could be wrong. Her ramblings are easily misinterpreted!!!!

That’s right she did say cold sore not cold, she is though run down & by her own admission fatigued all the time. If I were her I’d be getting tested, that kind of constant tiredness is not normal.

Reactions: 7
I only get cold sores when I'm really run down from being busy, so don't know how on earth she has one. Unless the exhaustion from climbing between her bed and sofa is getting too much. Maybe a stair lift will help?

No more pj's Bab. Sports leggings and a warm hoodie, then you can go for a good couple hour walk everyday. You'll feel so much better after a couple of weeks. Hope that helps

Reactions: 9
That’s right she did say cold sore not cold, she is though run down & by her own admission fatigued all the time. If I were her I’d be getting tested, that kind of constant tiredness is not normal.
I don’t think she’s got an illness I think her presentation is down to her tit lifestyle of zero exercise and crap food. I cannot understand how she continues with this lifestyle. She must feel absolutely tit, lethargic, bloated, run down. Her heart must never get a workout except when she’s walking up the stairs whilst talking. How does she think it’s ok to live this sedentary lifestyle and pass it off as body positivity?! She’s just promoting a bad lifestyle!!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.