Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she shared that American Horror Stories is not suitable for children. I was literally just about to sit down with my 2 year old niece to watch it. Phew! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪
yeah, that was definitely a close call! i was literally about to press play, but luckily babs' age recommendation saved the day, and i didn't end up traumatising a bunch of kids. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s not well is she? I mean seriously, she couldn’t string a sentence together about the 2nd tv show! Why didn’t she just stop filming herself until she had remembered? Why keep going umming and ahhhhing?
I really think there’s something really wrong with her. She’s either heavily medicated or has a serious alcohol problem ( or possibly both) .

Reactions: 26
In her pyjamas at 6:45pm, so clearly not going to be the one going to collect her child from their club, despite doing duck all all day! Ste probably cooked dinner too!
When my kids were small if we'd have had an evening free while they were at clubs, we wouldn't have been wasting it watching crap telly that's for sure! :sneaky::sneaky:🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here we go again,,,,, the Lunch box packing the night before borefest 😴😴😴
Her whole life is just on repeat isn't it 😴
And notice how she won't actually show what's in said lunchbox! Probably because it's full of pre packed snacks in non reusable packaging containing crappy sugary crap!!
I've been packing my toddlers nursery lunch box every day since he started. I didn't think that was a parenting hack, nobody had to tell me to do it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I read her post as 'passing shits!' 😂

Who is she kidding moaning about lifts, she's off duty from 4pm all day!

Reactions: 7
I've been packing my toddlers nursery lunch box every day since he started. I didn't think that was a parenting hack, nobody had to tell me to do it🤣
Same 😂. I do my daughter's lunch box the night before because, unlike Babs, I don't have a Stephen to do everything for me so I have to do it all myself the next day (including showering and getting myself ready).

There's no way I'm spending 10 minutes making her lunch box up on top of that 😂

Reactions: 12
I've just wasted part of my evening catching up on her blogs.
I love how babs went to Becketts for the free sunflowers but did she go inside and spend any money? Did she duck! Let's just say I spent roughly 20 hours at Becketts Farm the weekend she would have visited and can't say I saw her in the shop 🤔

ETA do we think she is shadow banned again? I thought she was quiet but no, roughly 1734 stories posted in a out 6 hours

Last edited:
She’s not well is she? I mean seriously, she couldn’t string a sentence together about the 2nd tv show! Why didn’t she just stop filming herself until she had remembered? Why keep going umming and ahhhhing?
I really think there’s something really wrong with her. She’s either heavily medicated or has a serious alcohol problem ( or possibly both) .
I'm convinced it's both.
I spend a lot of time with people on medication and she seems like she is medicated to me. Throw the odd cock into the mix and she's slurring all over the TV remote 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She comes across as properly unhinged in those latest stories about tv recommendations. Why can’t she string a sentence together? A lot of her words just merge together making her pretty incoherent 🧐

Reactions: 15
She comes across as properly unhinged in those latest stories about tv recommendations. Why can’t she string a sentence together? A lot of her words just merge together making her pretty incoherent 🧐
There's a medical term for it.. "she's pissed"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It annoys me so much the way she gabbles and chews on her own words. I'm sure she thinks it's endearing! It's not!!!! It makes you sound like a prick Emma!!

I am finding it hard with the obvious child favouritism towards Erin. Let me tell you it effects you all your life to feel second best to your parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
How can she recommend a programme she says she hasn’t watched?
I asked the same thing. Maybe she thinks that she’s Kween keBabba and she doesn’t have to watch it her word is enough?
or she’s a total twunt who likes the sound of her own voice so will spew any tit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.