Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Await your exasperated "my boy is stiiiilllll a vegetarian" tingo...
tbh, i did wonder when she mentioned that frubes were vegetarian in her ad, yet didn’t take the opportunity to mention ethan's vegetarian "phase". she also didn't allow. her vegetarian son to star in the frubes ad - as she did in her previous ads for plant-based sausages etc - so it may be a sign that she's encouraged him to ditch his ethical values and beliefs for her own ease.

i truly hope that isn't the case though, and he wasn't pressurised into making a decision because we all know that if it had been the golden child who had chosen to be vegetarian, the cupboarda would have been immediately stocked with veggie foods, and we would never have heard the end of how amazing she was in making such a kind and thoughtful decision which babs respected to the point that the whole family were forced to eat only vegetarian beige freezer food in support of her decision. i feel so sorry for ethan. he seems like such a sweet, kind-hearted kid, yet babs has absolutely no respect for his values or beliefs. 😔

but hey, now it's been raised here, i'm sure we'll get an update on ethan's vegetarianism within the next few days, and whether it was the short-lived phase she predicted it would be! hi babs! 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I haven't seen this before, pure selfishness in my opinion! How does she get any family based ads?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
No chance she's ever shared cake.

Additionally, having tried for a kid for ten years, I'd kill to have two kids yelling, "mum!". It may get exhausting but I wouldn't moan about it online in a pseudo-humorous way to strangers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She could do and does do nearly all these things every day……….
Right?!? She’s just describing her actual life 🤷🏼‍♀️ The level of delusion is high, I think she genuinely believes she works hard at being a mum the other 364 days and deserves that day off!

Honestly if any woman I know in the real world said that to me, I’d support it. I would say that they absolutely should have a day on their own with long baths, box sets and cake. Because everyone I know, whether a mum or not a mum, works hard at what they do. Has genuine stress in their lives. Has a busy schedule. Lies awake worrying at night about real problems. Are just likeable people who would be grateful for a day to chill. But Babs?!? She’s so bloody entitled, and lazy, and doesn’t ever seem to actually parent her kids. Her “job” is a joke. She basically sits around at home all day on her own, she banishes those kids away every evening, she’s the only grown up I know who has baths in the afternoon/early evening. Her saying all this on camera is just infuriating 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder how much she does get paid? Let’s say she gets ( for arguments sake) £500 for an ad. If she does 4 ads a month that’s £2K for about 10 mins work ( cos you know no effort has gone into her Ads!)
No wonder she keeps going!
Like I said before I’m just amazed she gets any ads cos she’s so crap!
She gets a hell of a lot more than that. I had her rate card at work about 3 years ago from BTec Paul when her following was a lot lower (she hadn't hit 100k then), I'll dig it out but I do remember she was asking £5,000 for a YouTube video ad back then and hundreds per Instagram post by

• Wow
Reactions: 24
🎉TINGO🎉 The Instagram story now mentions that Frubes are good for school packed lunches 😂😂 How would parents know what to do without Emma Conway, the parenting expert and her genius suggestions?
And where would she get content from without Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She shows all of the internet how hard she works at being a mum every bloody day……SHE DOESN’T!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are you thrilled? I’m thrilled another day of Babs banging on about her boring life. She’s got the day wrong when her life changed, that was when she uploaded her domestic violence joke not the eve of some blog awards. She really is a selfish bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God her level of delusion is quite unbelievable! That YouTube video - she does all those things every day!
BATH- ok not every day cos she’s an unwashed greasy twit most days- but the bath bomb song comes round often enough to ✅ that one!
BOXSET✅- her life is spent watching tv!
TEA &CAKE -✅ Bleats on about her mugs and we know she has to have a period cake🙄not to mention her expanding arse/gunt/chins are not down to too much fruit and veg!
The one that made me laugh was read a book! 🤣🤣🤣🤣She never reads anything! Books are decorative items in her house, arranged in colour order to look good for the ‘gram!

She‘s the most selfish woman on the planet and cares about no-one but herself.

Reactions: 23
The difference in her is unreal. This whole influencer movement of body positivity/own who you are has just given the green light to be an absolute slob 24/7. It seems anyone trying to be healthy or lose weight is chastised for it and talking diets is the biggest taboo ever. But when someone leads such an unhealthy lifestyle like Babs and looks physically unwell with her skin and teeth surely it’s not all that bad?
Can’t she start on the weight watchers meals she was flogging, or don the fabletics crap she was peddling?

• Heart
She doesn't look or sound " thrilled" this morning. She's as bored with her life as we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
equally, the whole idea that she's going to pack erin a bag full of love notes honestly makes me cringe. she literally says that erin will be embarrassed - she knows damn well she's goingg to humiliate her daughter in front of her classmates, but she doesn't care! why would you actively choose to embarrass your child?!
Plus I’d it is Erin’s first time away, packing little love notes which sounds great can tip an over tired child into massive upset missing home. I used to do brownies and we went away on residential, child who was crying she got on the bus has calmed down when we got there until she unpacked and notes from her mam tumbled out. Nightmare!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.