Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again,,,,, the Lunch box packing the night before borefest 😴😴😴
Her whole life is just on repeat isn't it 😴
And notice how she won't actually show what's in said lunchbox! Probably because it's full of pre packed snacks in non reusable packaging containing crappy sugary crap!!

Reactions: 28
And notice how she won't actually show what's in said lunchbox! Probably because it's full of pre packed snacks in non reusable packaging containing crappy sugary crap!!
It’s a permanent Babshog day in their house 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Well at least we have a varient now on the "scone, jam or cream first debate". We now have the "juice, water or squash forst" 🥴. duck me she's boring. If I ever start to find these debates thrilling, someone please shove me in the canal with my bike and waffles 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why can't she pack the sandwich the night before? That's the time consuming part! You are saving zero time chucking a packet of crisps in a lunchbox. God she's so bleeping thick (bad mood showing no signs of abating yet 😎✌)

Reactions: 23
Why can't she pack the sandwich the night before? That's the time consuming part! You are saving zero time chucking a packet of crisps in a lunchbox. God she's so bleeping thick (bad mood showing no signs of abating yet 😎✌)
she doesn't care of the sandwich is the time-consuming part because she doesn't make the sandwiches! that's steve's job in the morning when he's making his own lunch. chucking snacks in the kids' lunchboxes is the extent of babs' efforts! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not a frube in sight.

Oh and Babs, if you put the lunchbox in the fridge you can make sarnies the night before too - who knew 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God she’s just useless. bleeping useless boring repetitive stuff all the time.
Her bestie is a dog?! Okay Emma ….well you are a witch so I guess that fits.
I see TamingTwins has been celebrating her birthday and also had a party during the summer - no sign of Babs at either!
Mind you TT doesn’t live her ENTIRE life on Instagram and took a break over the summer to spend time with her kids. Nothing like Emma then.
Babs is addicted to SM and thinks she’s brilliant at her job! What bleeping planet is she on?

Reactions: 12
God she’s just useless. bleeping useless boring repetitive stuff all the time.
Her bestie is a dog?! Okay Emma ….well you are a witch so I guess that fits.
I see TamingTwins has been celebrating her birthday and also had a party during the summer - no sign of Babs at either!
Mind you TT doesn’t live her ENTIRE life on Instagram and took a break over the summer to spend time with her kids. Nothing like Emma then.
Babs is addicted to SM and thinks she’s brilliant at her job! What bleeping planet is she on?
I’ve just seen tt return to the gram. Babs was clearly missed off the guest list for that night out. Probs because tt wanted it to be about her (& rightly so) but the CONwoman would have attempted to be centre of attention by any means necessary

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣 How gutted is she that Ezza is going away on a residential 🤣🤣🤣
the fact that she'll have to spend a whole few days with THE BOY. and that claim that it's the first time erin will spend a night away from home without her? what about that sleepover she supposedly went on recently - the one babs picked her up from at 7am and she spent the whole time glued to her ipad messaging babs? oh wait, she's once again managed to trip up in her web of lies! as suspected, that sleepover never happened and babs filmed the stories while erin was asleep upstairs!

sure, she may miss ezzy, but it's an opportunity for her to gain independence and spend time with her friends, yet babs will be making it into a huge drama for MONTHS and spend the days she's away crying at the camera, when she could be spending quality time with ethan for a change! just imagine if she has to film an ad while erin is away! she'll be forced to cast ethan in the main role and she'll be FUMING.

equally, the whole idea that she's going to pack erin a bag full of love notes honestly makes me cringe. she literally says that erin will be embarrassed - she knows damn well she's goingg to humiliate her daughter in front of her classmates, but she doesn't care! why would you actively choose to embarrass your child?!

Reactions: 11
Well Babs you can’t be doing much parenting/dropping off/picking up since you’re in your scanky dressing gown at 6:25pm. I’ve got dinner to cook and clear up, Cubs drop off and pick up, reading books, spellings and a pile of clean washing to put away before I can even think about being in my pyjamas 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 Don’t get me wrong, on days when I don’t have to ferry the kids to their clubs I can be in pyjamas/lounge wear by 7pm but I don’t take a photo of myself wearing it while bragging what a busy mum I am! Bit of a contradiction no?!?
F7DFD06F-1726-412A-A94A-22E98BBD399A.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Why does she say ‘really really’ about 4000 times in these vlogs? Drives me crazy!

Who is she buying tonka cars and wreck it ralph blind bags for? I think she responsible for about 50% of landfill in the west midlands :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Shes only mentioning clubs because somebody on here was talking about the kids being shoved into bed early.

Reactions: 15
She’s sat on her arse & watched tv for the past few hours while Ste has been running their kids to clubs. Wonder if she’ll be buying him a bunch of flowers next?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How the fook can she post a recommendation on something she hasn’t watched. That’s the height of stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's clearly not doing any of the dropping off/picking up from these made up clubs is she! Sat there in here lazy bleeping mum corner in her manky sweaty filthy old fashioned dressing gown.
How thick does she think people are!? Clearly as thick as her 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Glad she shared that American Horror Stories is not suitable for children. I was literally just about to sit down with my 2 year old niece to watch it. Phew! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.