Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the haul. This is a tablecloth. It's the kind of thing I put on a table. Riveting stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she literally going to just do a haul of every Tat shop on the High St? Showing the same old Halloween crap every week 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I want to know who asked her to recreate it when she said she suddenly had the idea at 5am this morning?!?! 🤔 🤨
what she means is that she was doing her usual 5am doomscroll, catching up on tattle and read that tattlers were predicting she would recreate KK's outfit inspiration struck! at this point, we - as babs' prime content creators - should be charging her for our services! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Quick enough to get out of bed and dressed to do a tit reel but not to help getting the kids ready for school. All for the gram, Emma you need to sort your priorities out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She posted a tiktok/reel the other day boasting about how if a friend tells her a secret, she won't tell anyone except her mum, sister, etc.. basically she seemed proud that she would not keep a secret if a friend asked her to!
She sounds like a terrible friend

Reactions: 11
yeah babs, i'm sure the kids will LOVE that lucky charms hot cocoa considering they don't even LIKE hot chocolate! just be honest babs, you bought it for yourself. 👌🏻

if she DOES give it to the kids, i will be FUMING because it will be a rehash of the pop tart incident when she slyly lures ethan into eating something that isn't suitable for vegetarians. hopefully at this point he knows not to trust her and will be suspicious of the marshmallows. poor kids. 😔

and the amount she moans about the huge hamster plushie in ethan's room, yet she's bought him a lizard that will grow six times larger when he puts it in water - presumably so she can then complain about the giant lizard toy in his room that he loves and take every opportunity to roll her eyes about it. 😔

Reactions: 15
yeah babs, i'm sure the kids will LOVE that lucky charms hot cocoa considering they don't even LIKE hot chocolate! just be honest babs, you bought it for yourself. 👌🏻

if she DOES give it to the kids, i will be FUMING because it will be a rehash of the pop tart incident when she slyly lures ethan into eating something that isn't suitable for vegetarians. hopefully at this point he knows not to trust her and will be suspicious of the marshmallows. poor kids. 😔

and the amount she moans about the huge hamster plushie in ethan's room, yet she's bought him a lizard that will grow six times larger when he puts it in water - presumably so she can then complain about the giant lizard toy in his room that he loves and take every opportunity to roll her eyes about it. 😔
I don’t think he’ll be vegetarian anymore, she’ll have put a stop to that.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Her and her mate meet for “ goal sessions” planning their future ‘werk’

well bleeping hell that meeting must be half an hour chatting and four hours scoffing tea and biscuits as your content is tit blab.a.babs rehashed tit
I literally lol’d when she grouped herself with her “friend” as a “blogger”. Emma you don’t write blogs. You don’t do ANYTHING productive or creative. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
3 AD’s so far this week!! I’m sure she was only out with Charlotte Ruff a few weeks ago to make sure she was kept on board with some aspects of Disney PR.

Reactions: 12
I absolutely dislike her new filming position of choice! Camera perched on a shelf so high and so close to her ugly big mug (and not the expensive pottery ones) 😳🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think he’ll be vegetarian anymore, she’ll have put a stop to that.
admittedly she hasn't mentioned it recently, and the fact she isn't using it as an opportunity to moan about the poor kid is an indicator she's put a stop to it, as she jumps at any opportunity to complain and roll her eyes about the boy's "quirks" BUT i truly hope that ethan put his foot down and still is veggie. he obvs loves animals, with his aims to be a zoo keeper, vet etc, and it would be disgusting if babs had prevented him from his decision to protect animals solely for her own ease. 😡

if he is still vegetarian, i assume babs has stopped mentioning it because she made such a huge deal about the fact she believed it was just a phase he'd grow out of - y'know, rather than respecting his decisions and recognising that he's a caring and compassionate individual - but she's been proved wrong and doesn't want people to know. equally though, i imagine she's still trying to slyly manipulate him into eating foods which contain gelatine - like the pop tarts - because then she can start feeding him chicken nuggets again on the basis that he ate gelatine that one time, so he can no longer claim to be vegetarian. 😔

if she tries to trick him into drinking that lucky charms hot chocolate, i will honestly be disgusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I forgot her fridge was in the dining room til I saw those photos above. Hahaha. Who spends 600k on a house that’s so small you can’t even fit a fridge in the bloody KITCHEN? and it’s not even on the right side of the dining room (I don’t think - looks like it’s nearer the living room double doors) - how tit is that? Why spend loads of money on a Smeg unless it actually fits in your house… so bought for show, but looks even crapper than if she’d just got a Beko one 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
babs claiming that her and jocelyn are both bloggers. bloggers?! when did babs last post on her blog?! 🤣
Am sure Jocelyn has helped Babs think up more content as she hasn't got a clue.
In fact I bet Babs was one of those kids at school who copied their mates homework and passed it off as their own.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.