Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg — babs say thank you to the tattlers… pity you don’t listen to what we say about child neglect .. morning cowbags

Reactions: 23
Tattlers should start charging her commission as she gets all her content ideas from here!!
As usual she‘s a day late to the party - I posted the KK picture YESTERDAY so she could have done a reel yesterday evening if she had to! Obvs we would all prefer she didn’t as she is utterly crap at them.
She’s not clever enough to be witty, so the reel won’t go viral it’ll just disappear off into the ether like the rest of her crap but she will be rubbing her hands together with glee thinking she’s SOOOOO clever and funny.

Reactions: 21
I like making reels (when tattlers inspire me!)
I like being a morning person (when it involves me eye picking and scratching for you on IG)
I like doing a Boots haul (when it involves being sponsored by Canesten, thanks to the pleather skins)

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Steve needs a right good shake! That is all I could think when I was watching that Reel. That man is seriously as fucked up as her! At 6am...
They are both as bad as each other, and just a bit louder for the ones at the back, by that I mean Thick, Greedy, narcissistic, attention seeking, money grabbing morons with zero morale compass or thought for how utterly ridiculous their lives are.

And Emma. Stop sucking and picking your teeth on camera! You're disgusting enough as it is! 🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
That reel is so predictable & not funny in the slightest (which is also predictable). She is such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Emma you are not a size 18 and your rack is not cracking as demonstrated in that reel. Get a supportive bra woman.

Reactions: 11
I've been and looked, wish I hadn't especially at the stories after of her picking her teeth, that skirt she has on looks like her school skirt from 30+ years ago, also Babs it doesn't fit, size up, you're welcome 😂😉😘

Reactions: 10
Her reel has really pissed me off (although I am post night shift and a tad grumpy!)

I’ve spent all night drowning in COVID patients in A&E, desperately short staffed and being treated like tit by various types of patients. And this is her “job”?! She needs a dose of reality. She’s an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her and her mate meet for “ goal sessions” planning their future ‘werk’

well bleeping hell that meeting must be half an hour chatting and four hours scoffing tea and biscuits as your content is tit blab.a.babs rehashed tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What are the babettes saying?!?!?! Please no shares in blocked so can’t see it ha my eyes are not burned out by that sight..

Reactions: 4
I want to know who asked her to recreate it when she said she suddenly had the idea at 5am this morning?!?! 🤔 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow she has put on so much weight since that February picture. Not that her weight matters because weight isn’t directly linked to health, but I can’t understand why she isn’t honest about her true size, that’s what annoys me. Clearly not an 18! What happens to all these gifted size 18 clothes that she never tries on because they’re so small, and never see the light of day again? She looks about a 22ish in that reel today. Just be honest babs.

Reactions: 20
She may as well start homeschooling her kids now. The amount of ridicule her kids will get is going to be awful. This morning I made sure my kids and their homework and ate a decent breakfast.

Maybe I should've been dressing up like a twit and putting it on insta instead. She's so desperate and embarrassing

Reactions: 17
What an absolute mess! She really needs to have a rethink about her life!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.