Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LP putting up a frazzled story πŸ˜‚ after having a full on day with kids etc

Oh dear, Blabatha is really running out of 'friends'

Reactions: 8
Asked by whom?. Not a brand as it'd have been mentioned. So who exactly asked you to re create that look.

Reactions: 11
46AE9C37-8EDF-4837-9256-0E91489AB60E.jpeg
As usual, she’s behind the times and rehashing content from other people! πŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Its taken a few years & a Kardashian but Babs has finally double bagged herself. This is a look that actually suits her, she should wear it more often.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
In her pit stories she said she had a hairy toe but didn't she just shave it a couple of days ago?

I hate that I know this stuff

Also the reel is tit

Have a nice day cowbags
That was exactly what I took from today's morning morning of the crypt too. The hairy toe 🀣
Bab, you just told us you cut your toes shaving them. Now I give you, that we have 10 toes and she probably only cut one. But I think it's any opportunity to gross people out. Lots of people shave their toes Emma. You don't need to bang on about it. Also thought she didn't shave in the fall and winter. But anyway, Emma, your a minger.

She is literally the Wish version of KK 🀣
Whys her cracking rack by her ankles? πŸ“’ buy a supportive bra πŸ“’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Somebody needs to remind her what age her children are. Her daughter is going on her first ever trip away with the school so what does Babs intend to do? Fill her bag with sweets and love notes. Erin is nearly 11 ffs! I would have died with embarrassment at that age if I'd been given love notes. I love both of my parents dearly (sadly one of them is no longer here and I'd give anything for a love note off him now) but back then I'd have cringed myself inside out. She could write love notes for her children and maybe give it to them in private - not in their school bag for all of their mates to see πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„.

Reactions: 19
Considering Emma’s previous career, I’m surprised she hasn’t noticed Muslims have been calling out KK’s outfit as distasteful.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Not sure what filter she has used on the latest AD story but it makes her teeth and hair the same shade of yellow πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone end up accidentally downloading pictures on here? I get very baffled by weird shots of Babs on my camera roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.