Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ste wakes up at 6.03 guys! That must be why he is never in bed when babs does her morning stories

Also we have a real coming at 7am… that she filmed and edited between 6.03 and 7am… less than 57 minutes work… tell me again why / how she is busy all day when she does these crappy reels for brands and gets thousands for basically less than an hours work.
You forgot the hairy toe!

Babs don’t bother setting goals for September, you don’t stick to them. Reel will be crap. How has she got time for this tit? I’ve got 3 kids to get up & out to school (I’m aware I’m on here but it’s literally 5nins while waiting on the kids)

Reactions: 18
Who on earth takes their handbag on a dog walk 🤣
Someone who accidentally (on purpose) wants to show off their new bag but knows they can't do a stand alone photo for that as doesn't fit in with her 'I'm a tight Mom' persona. Her spending habits make no sense. No rhymes or reason. Getting whiplash from £land and then a sharp veer off to Marc Jacobs. Pit stop at B&M and then pull in at Shop Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All I can think of when I see those pleather trousers is how much her fat arse must’ve sweat 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Nothing is every thought out or planned… she is literally standing there and making up what she is saying on the spot, it’s quite clear when she is going on about not being able to use her hands and the erms creep in

also why did ste need to help film it? Could she not just use a tripod and leave poor ste alone before work when he also has to get the kids ready for school

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another idea sponsored by tattle! Met gala? You can hear the glee in her voice, she thinks this will go viral.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I was going to do that I would have just stood there dressed like it making a packed lunch acting like "yeah, this is what I always wear on a school morning" why does she need to explain it!? It loses any subtle humour.

She's so tit at her job!

Why am I over thinking this... I would have captioned it "school mornings be like.." with me out of shot shouting about shoes, bags, teeth and have the camera pan round to show me stood there making a sandwich dressed like Kim. That would have been funny (and would defo go viral, maybe I should do it...🤔)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
“I was asked to recreate…”

No Babs you read it on here, once again you’ve relied on the Cowbags 🐮 💼 for content ideas.

As you’re paying such close attention, there’s a couple of questions still unanswered:
  • Who won the competition?
  • where does Steve sleep?
  • Will you ever actually use the slow cooker kitchen-ornament?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The cringe is reel (get it haha) with this one isn't it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know I'm nearly as funny as Babs.

The picking and sucking of the teeth turns my stomach. It's like she eats a toffee or something and then decides to film herself talking. :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 24
‘My job allows me to create fun content’ blah blah she’ll never be half as hilarious as us cowbags and this isn’t even our actual job. How do u like them apples Conway

the teeth picking and tongue work definitely made me feel nauseous this morning

• Sick
Reactions: 19
“I was asked to recreate…”

No Babs you read it on here, once again you’ve relied on the Cowbags 🐮 💼 for content ideas.

As you’re paying such close attention, there’s a couple of questions still unanswered:
  • Who won the competition?
  • where does Steve sleep?
  • Will you ever actually use the slow cooker kitchen-ornament?
And what happened with Louise Pentland?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god, I don't think I actually want to go look at her latest offering!!?!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her pit stories she said she had a hairy toe but didn't she just shave it a couple of days ago?

I hate that I know this stuff

Also the reel is tit

Have a nice day cowbags

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.