Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Steve finds peace and joy in his shed!

Blab-a-babs wonders why hubbie never telks her any gossip, um, maybe rewatch your reel?!

And, who has time to watch tv in their lunch break 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She carried her size 18 well there and it suited her. Now she looks unhealthy, ill and just all round horrendous.
"All round" being the operative words 🤭

ETA - I'm all for body positivity and embracing bigger sizes etc but she's clearly not healthy with it or happy. Those PJ's are cutting her in half!

Reactions: 9
Why does Babs think, other than on the real housewives programmes, that women in their 40's/50's etc aren't represented on tv shows? Ruth langsford, Amanda holden, Alison Hammond to name a few on this morning, 95% of the loose women, Lorraine Kelly on her own show, Suranne Jones has just had the lead in vigil, Amanda Abbington in Wolfe, Emilia Fox in silent witness, Brenda Blethen in Vera, bloody hell the list goes on.
She never watches terrestrial television so in Babs world, these people simply don't exist! She lives in a fantasy world of American trash television, but bless, she believes it's all real! 🤣🤣🤣

Typical Babs Saltwater 🤣 she's seen Salt Lake is being mentioned and jumping on it for something to say to appear relevant.
I do watch RH but to watch a full season in a weekend would be at least 14 to 16 hours viewing! It is pure fantasy land or is this Babs admitting that she watches TV for 6+ hours a day? Maybe she thinks everyone else does or maybe it's a brummy thing, you know they're very different to the rest of the UK according to Bab Almighty. 🙄🤔
I can guarantee that it is not a Brummy thing! She is simply obsessed with television and the make believe world American trash. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
can guarantee that it is not a Brummy thing! She is simply obsessed with television and the make believe world American trash.
Absolutely, I'm a Brummie and retired and barely have time to watch TV. At her age, I was a single parent working 2 jobs to keep a roof over our heads. She's the only workshy, lazy , unintelligent Brummie I know so she can piss off giving us all a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
even if you overlook the bullshit she actually says-and tbh, it wouldn't surprise me if she listens to her stories, as she ADORES the sound of her own voice - surely seeing her own face staring back at her at 6pm every morning should be enough to make her question her health choices, and to deter her from sharing her mug with entire world before at least bothering to wash her face. i struggle so much with online therapy appointments, and the fact that my own face is staring back at me throughly the session. it makes it hard to concentrate on the conversation because i'm so caught up in self critical thoughts. if you struggle with your appearance, it puts it on a whole new level because, prior to coivd, you weren’t really used to being forced to look yourself in the face while talking to other people - unless, ofc, you were babs, talking to her phone screen on a daily basis - and you focus so much more on how other people must see you from their perspective and overthink the whole thing. it definitely lowers your confidence. i'm not suggesting that super body confident babs should be berating her appearance, but surely seeing some of the aggressive, gurning expressions she pulls on a regular basis would be enough to make you rethink what you're sharing, and actually put a little more thought into your content than filming stories from your pit at the crack of dawn, head resting a manky teddy, picking unremoved make up from your eyes and yawning. like, you can literally see how vile you look while you're doing those things! if it were me, i'd be mortified even watching that - let alone think it was a brilliant idea to share it with thousands of people. 🤢
You are not a narcissistic twerp who thinks she is gorgeous, doesn’t mind gurning as she is hilarious and who gets away with the bare minimum and unprofessional input for Ads

She has her echo chambers of nitwits saying she is
“ hilarious” “ beautiful ” 🙄 and an “inspiration”

so whilst those morons keep blowing smoke up her size 22 arse then she’s going to continue

let’s face it trying to compare what a normal regular person would do and that fool is a waste of time

Reactions: 11
ooh, i wonder if the club that continues past babs' toddler bedtime is erin starting at guides or scouts? the reference to ethan being a cub scout - and we all know babs doesn't sew his badges on his jumper, because she has made a huge deal in the past about how she attaches his badges with some kind of iron-on adhesive - implies that erin was possibly a brownie or cub who has moved up into being a scout or girl scout - i remember when i was a guide, our weekly meeting was help after the brownies met up, so it ran from 7.30 to 9pm.

obvs there's no way in hell babs will be collecting her - she'll be snoring with face shoved in that manky teddy by the time erin gets home. it certainly says a great deal about her lifestyle when she's asleep before her ten year old is even in bed! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Family friendly ad for a woman that advocates DV and suicide . What a brilliant company NOT

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I would love to know how much she gets paid for these ads. This latest one look like it took her all of 5 minutes to put together.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Those poor kids banished to their rooms before 7pm so she can sit and watch old films under the manky blanket?! I don’t get it. She’s so desperate to get rid of them! Selfish cow.
And then does an advert aimed at families. The irony!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
What kind of 43 year old talks to people and thinks ‘Can’t wait to tell Mummy!’

The whole lot of them are vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cowbags, I feel we are so close to finding out where Steve sleeps,,,,,,,

*** Shed arrives ***

🤣🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she should remake today’s reel with different captions eg
I like eating fruit (when it is covered in icing)
I love going on walks (around home bargains)
I’m always a size 18 (when the fabric is stretchy)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just catching up on this useless twats antics, but why does wet San look like she’s just been raised from the dead? She literally looks like she’s been dead about 20 years….
She certainly hasn't aged well has she, and grotbabs is following suit!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.