Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY would you go on social media and BOAST about the fact that you are a terrible friend who can never ever keep a secret and will always tell your mum, your sister and possibly your daughter??!
Mind you I can’t imagine many friends telling her secrets because well, she doesn’t really HAVE any friends. She has fellow instahuns most of whom seem to work with her a few times then realise she’s a huge (in every sense) liability and never work with her again.
Her mother looks a witch if you ask me- must be where Babs gets it from.

Reactions: 20
I'm someone at work who seems to attract people to confide in me and I never say a thing. But then I also work with vulnerable young adults and understand safeguarding etc.
She really is a very unlikeable person.

Reactions: 16
Also ‘ten’ and ‘B&M’ don’t rhyme 🤦🏻‍♀️
And no you shouldn’t write another pamphlet.

Ha! This is not going to help the dehydration issue.. fizzy pop at 9.30 isn't really healthy given she is at home with access to water.
She probably thinks it’s healthy as it’s diet, caffeine free and fruit flavoured. Won’t need to eat any actual fruit today now 🤪🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yet again confirming how stupid she is by telling any of her (imaginary) friends that she won’t keep any confidences they share with her. Who does that?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The video was uploaded yesterday.
BUT just to be pedantic it’s still working on ye babbath isn’t it 🤷‍♀️
she shouldn’t post anything
Not get round it by curating content the day before then post it the day after it’s still posting isn’t it

Reactions: 6
Argh, why is she so desperate for dark mornings?? Literally everyone I know hates waking up in darkness and hates day light saving in winter and there is a hell of a lot of people who suffer from SAD, so I can only assume that this is the case with a lot of her followers. Why can she never read the room?!!?!!

And that reel or tik Tok or whatever it bleeping is is bleeping stupid and pointless.

Reactions: 16
Argh, why is she so desperate for dark mornings?? Literally everyone I know hates waking up in darkness and hates day light saving in winter and there is a hell of a lot of people who suffer from SAD, so I can only assume that this is the case with a lot of her followers. Why can she never read the room?!!?!!
Because the room only ever contains her, sod everyone else, that’s all that matters in Babs world 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9

And that reel or tik Tok or whatever it bleeping is is bleeping stupid and pointless.
Because she doesn’t actually get up in the dark. She wakes up but doesn’t get up!!!

Reactions: 5
BUT just to be pedantic it’s still working on ye babbath isn’t it 🤷‍♀️
she shouldn’t post anything
Not get round it by curating content the day before then post it the day after it’s still posting isn’t it
The video was posted on Saturday. She takes Sundays off (sometimes) - sorry, I'm confused. She didn't post on Sunday.

Reactions: 1
The video was posted on Saturday. She takes Sundays off (sometimes) - sorry, I'm confused. She didn't post on Sunday.
I wonder if I thought she had because I try not to watch her idiot posts now so it had it as new 🤔 either way she’s a dick 👍 😘

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.