Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
it wouldn't surprise me if steve's mum was excluded from the "girl gang" photo, as she was fully. aware it would be shared on SM. i imagine the photo of erin and her grandmother's was explained by babs as a nice photo for the memories, and her in laws didn't assume it would be plastered across IG. i don't remember them showing their faces before, so i bet the photo babs shared was without their knowledge or consent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 19

Miss_Nosey

Gah! The bread ad. The inability to put the wrapper in the tote, the pointless showing off of her stuff in said ad, the fact I can't even remember the bread brand because it was so shit!
She's such a dildo 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
I know I’ve mentioned this previously, but I feel like I have to everytime I make a comment like this just for any newbies etc, but I have a small YouTube channel and it seriously takes me my lunch hour from my actual job to edit a video. And that includes getting my lunch. There is no way she spends that long given the crap quality. She’s never heard of adjusting audio, fade in/outs, colour correction or transitions. Hers are the most slap dash videos I’ve ever seen, and can’t take more than 30 minutes to “edit”.

So tell us again babs how you have a full time job?

• Heart
If only she truly listened (and took note) of our advice

AFE2B82B-705F-49EB-B59C-B9FA3904E943.jpeg

And what’s with the weird line under her blusher, her face is like one of those books where you can mix and match the mouth, nose and eyes 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Loopybird69

VIP Member
The sad thing is, she actually thinks she looks good in that frockyhorror!
What the funniest part is they have a best dressed (as in Rocky costume) I wonder if she will win cause they think it’s drag?! Especially with her make up

actually scrap that drag artists make up is sublime, over the top but sublime and they know how to blend!!

• Haha

Sianxo

I swear I’ve heard more about this woman’s bloody twerk inducing injury than my own health issues! Every single year the same old shite. Give it a rest! And as if the injury forced her to leave her teaching job?! More like she was making easy money by sitting on her arse all day so what’s the point of having a job, eh babs! I’ve been following her for too long and I’m just far too wise to believe any of that crap!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I am so triggered by her use of full stops. Also why is she making her daughter’s residential about her? My son is the same age and going on one soon and of course il miss him but I’m so happy that he is getting to do it after missing so much over the last couple of years. Why does she never put a positive spin on situations?
So I've just come here to say this.
Most parents feel like this, but it would be about the child....
"It's the first time THEY'VE been away" etc.
But not Grotbabs!! Its all about her 🤮🤮🤬
How about she focuses on the boy who, being the youngest, has never had their undivided attention EVER!!! Why not spin it around and say "Eza will be having loads of fun, so we will too"
She's a bitch! Incapable of putting ANYONE else first.
There will be a YouTube video of them packing Erin's stuff - I guarantee it!!!!!!!!!! Stupid twat!!!

• Heart

Outnumbered

There's something really off about her. She's a hoarder. Who needs to have so many collections?? Yet she rips the shit out of her family members for their stuff which is nothing in comparison to her mountains of crap. She never going to use/ need half this crap. She really must rule that roost. And not in a good way.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Re-cycling advice from the queen of plastic tat and hoarding? Give me strength! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I don't understand the need for so many pens. Everything she does becomes like an addiction. All the labelling of everything. The plastic tat to store plastic tat in. She must buy new pens every time she goes to Home Bargains or B&M. As for the colour coded disney headbands🙄🙄 too much time on her hands!!
She definitely subscribes to the "go big or go home" philosophy doesn't she?
Boxes and boxes of mugs (Probably uses a handful of them).
Buys new clothes all the time (Mostly wears the same OLD stuff).
Decorations for every conceivable bloody occasion (And still buying).

She kinda reminds me of those coupon people in America that have entire rioms devoted to their bulk-buy bargains- like, seriously Susan, what are you going to do with 8,000 bottles of washing up liquid? Emma is not much different with her hoarding!

• Heart

Emzykins

VIP Member
Ohhhh I never post in the babs threads, but I have lurked for some time. Can you imagine what Erin & Ethan will think when they see what their mother has been posting online?! I'd be mortified if my mum was posting videos like this online. Here's hoping the kids at school don't find out!!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I am so triggered by her use of full stops. Also why is she making her daughter’s residential about her? My son is the same age and going on one soon and of course il miss him but I’m so happy that he is getting to do it after missing so much over the last couple of years. Why does she never put a positive spin on situations?
and again, she makes it so obvious that erin is the favourite child she can't bear to be without. her responses to some of the comments explain that she's ensured she's made her week without erin really busy, crammed it full of "werk" and distractions including a trip. to the theatre and a day away for work etc. i mean, it’s not like she has a SON who she could be spending quality time with while erin is away. nope, she's cramming the week full of activities for herself, and plans to ignore poor ethan, as usual. 😔

• Sad

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but today is SEPTEMBER 14th right?
And yet Emma is practically crying with excitement because she is “debuting” her hot chocolate stand full of Halloween crap?
that point in her story where she's so deliriously excited about revealing her hot chocolate stand that she accidentally days "chock hotolate" - and then gets all flustered! she was dangerously close to saying "cock"! that, or she's so desperate for compliments that she actively attempted to take on the tingo challenge set by @chipstick in the hope she'd win and you'd have to say something positive about her - but that was the best she could manage, because "cock" is a #bitrude!

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
There’s so much in this short video that screams red flag! Apart from slagging off PUS and her narc behaviours at the awards ceremony
1) she was 18 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and stalking boy bands in that wheelchair and blamed it on missing out on dates 🤦‍♀️
2) why did she wet the bed???? Whyyyyyy????? Why wasn’t she prepared for struggling to the loo?
3) she said the MRI was fine but still travelled to London in a wheelchair??????
Makes no sense whatsoever
Also this video provides why Taming Twins keeps Babs friendship going. Babs blames her for twerking & Taming Twins probably feels guilty for suggesting it.

• Wow
  • Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I wonder if she's desperate for a Snag tights collab.... especially as they do all Halloween prints aswell 🤔 Bet they've received their fair share of begging emails 🙄
I'm surprised she doesn't buy her tights from them tbh.

I actually thought she looked better on the ‘before’ pic on her stories, her make up is so harsh. It’s not so much the red lipstick, it’s the eye make up, why doesn’t she blend it in properly 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢.
She reminds me of a pantomime dame 🤣
I was always taught that it's lips OR eyes- bold lip, tone the eyes down. Dramatic eyes, neutral lips. Not spread the whole lot on with a pallette knife.

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
Also Cowbags. Correct me if I'm wrong here,,,,, but since when did she give up teaching because of her back injury? This is new bullshit I'm sure! And it's got me raging!!!!!
I'm at home waiting an appt for an MRI scan which is 2 weeks away (and thats quick believe me), and I fear I may never be physically fit enough to return to my current role. And she supposedly had to quit teaching, a job that poses no physical risk at all.
Yeah I smell it, new bs. She definitely left teaching to pursue her career as an influencer. Doesn't make sense, if she was going to quit working as a teacher because of her back injury why as an influencer has she put her office on the second floor of her hobbit house. All those stairs every day has got to be harder than being a part time teacher where I'm sure she could request a ground floor classroom.

Wish you a speedy recovery LD

• Heart

Grayson

VIP Member
The word babs is looking for is "Nursing home". Meaning people who have needs that require a full time registered nurse present like dementia, MS and other illnesses. A residential home is where the person is generally elderly but not ill requireing a nurse and can come and go as they please but with the option for company/help when required. (My sister is a nurse in a nursing home, and they look after lots of people of all different ages with all different illnesses. Babs has no clue because she bearly visited nanny Joyce when she was unable to recall who babs was anymore. She didn't see the point anymore. And only went for a few photo ops of the 4 generations of women. Babs is a cunt.)

• Heart