Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
Just watched her stories and I can’t believe how awkward it was 😖 she’s trying sooooooooo hard for her own clothing line, isn’t she.

The. Outfit. Is. Fucking.Terrible.

Reactions: 19

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Why does she think we need to see the chub rub shorts? That’s a hideous photo and not necessary. Emma fucking stop

• Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
Who took those photos? Stephen? Nanny san? The kids? Going out with her mum and she takes those disgusting photos. I’m in my 20s and my mum would be disgusted if I was posting pics of myself like that! Nevermind beinf in your 40s and a mum of 2!!

Mrswafte

Those boots look so cheap and nasty and really dont work with that dress :sick:

I know its been said a million times but fgs buy a decent bra #liftandseperate:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
Imagine Erin at the residential with the rest of her class, and a random person walks up to her to say hello. Afterall, babs is always saying if you see them say hello. She may mean it as a “say hi to me no matter who I’m with so I can look famous” but so many people have seen far too much of Erin. Maybe this will be the wake up Emma needs (doubtful).
Considering she’s posted a picture of them in their school uniform earlier in the month, and the pictures of her house are still on right move it wouldn’t be hard for somebody who wanted to, to find out where the trip is to.

I’m in the East Midlands and it’s been called a residential trip since I was a child. Where we are they go in year 4, 5 and 6.

Her constant reference to ‘dementia homes’ upsets me too. I was in a similar situation to Emma where I lost my remaining grandparents just before lockdown and they had funerals with vastly reduced numbers and we could t be together as a family to mourn. It was gutting, still is, but I’m also glad they didn’t have to live through lockdowns, and we were able to visit them regularly all the way to the end of their lives.

Reactions: 18

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Here you are Bab, an air purifier cannot draw moisture from the air!!
Stop the incontinent dog from sleeping on the bed, chuck that disgusting germ laden teddy away and get some windows open! Change your manky bedding regularly and change your pyjamas more than once in a bluee moon. Hygiene, ever heard of it? 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
Just popping on to add my two pennies to the outrage of her summary of Help. Nothing extra that you cowbags haven't highlighted but need to get it off my chest.
She's more worried about the length of the program than actually registering the content. I've had so much to say about Help, from the rawness, how moving it was, the filming of it etc etc but nah in true babs still she fucks that one up too, probably googling where she knows the actors from and how tall they are to avoid having to emotionally engage in a piece of drama.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
You can really see that she's put some weight on, don't think her hair is helping her at all
View attachment 757448
The heavy eyeliner really ages her. Add in the weird clothing choices and she looks very dated for someone who spends her life obsessing over TIK TOK and everything the youth does. I was really shocked at her make up last night - actually blurting out “Whoa!’ when she posted her made-up face on her stories.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Are you thrilled? I’m thrilled another day of Babs banging on about her boring life. She’s got the day wrong when her life changed, that was when she uploaded her domestic violence joke not the eve of some blog awards. She really is a selfish bint.

• Heart

Fandafoof

Do you know something fellow cowbags .. this excuse for a human being is nothing but a pity. A mouth almighty pity. How sad is her life. Tat won’t fill the hole of emptiness . You really need to see a therapist Emma . A real therapist not a fictional one. And you’re welcome 👋🏻

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She’s sat on her arse & watched tv for the past few hours while Ste has been running their kids to clubs. Wonder if she’ll be buying him a bunch of flowers next?

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
are we actually supposed to believe that babs forgot she was 43?! she reminds thr world on a regular basis, yet she's so desperate for content she's resorting to pretending she thought she was 41,and steve had to remind her of her actual age?! fuck off babs.

• Haha
  • Heart